Author Topic: Joe Rogan tests positive for Covid-19  (Read 9670 times)

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Re: Joe Rogan tests positive for Covid-19
« Reply #175 on: September 09, 2021, 06:24:54 PM »
Sorry to hear that.  Good luck!

Thanks bro. It doesn't look promising.

But I'm sure within 6 months, provided I have proof of vaccination, I'll be able to be prescribed Pfizermectin.

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #176 on: September 09, 2021, 07:42:27 PM »
Surely you can't support this notion! What about the unvaccinated getting infected by some of those who have been vaccinated? Politicians and some health officials are behind the urge to get everyone vaccinated. What has resulted is that they have demonized the unvaccinated which is rather pathetic for governments to do.

So you don't want the health system to vaccinate you, but you want it to save you when you get sick, they are vaccinating people so that the health system can cope, if you choose not to be part of the solution don't add to the problem, no ones trying to kill or control you, they are simply trying to manage health emergency that whilst its not the plague as most would want you to believe it isn't the flu either. If you choose not to vaccinate, you should be able to treat yourself at home, just don't go to the system you chose to ignore to save you when and if you get sick. Common sense.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #177 on: September 09, 2021, 07:50:41 PM »
So you don't want the health system to vaccinate you, but you want it to save you when you get sick, they are vaccinating people so that the health system can cope, if you choose not to be part of the solution don't add to the problem, no ones trying to kill or control you, they are simply trying to manage health emergency that whilst its not the plague as most would want you to believe it isn't the flu either. If you choose not to vaccinate, you should be able to treat yourself at home, just don't go to the system you chose to ignore to save you when and if you get sick. Common sense.

The furry little Koala is gonna be punching his pud all night now trying to come up with a clever retort. 

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #178 on: September 09, 2021, 07:51:32 PM »

The vaccine doesn't prevent you from getting Covid, doesn't make symptoms less, doesn't prevent you from spreading Covid. You are full of shit.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #179 on: September 09, 2021, 07:54:53 PM »

The vaccine doesn't prevent you from getting Covid, doesn't make symptoms less, doesn't prevent you from spreading Covid. You are full of shit.

The vaccine doesn't prevent you from getting Covid - True
Doesn't make symptoms less - Total fucking bullshit
Doesn't prevent you from spreading Covid - True
You are full of shit - True

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #180 on: September 09, 2021, 07:56:08 PM »

So, should the system ignore smokers, drinkers and people who eat like shit and don't exercise?  Where do you draw the line?

Regardless of the number of total hospitalizations, the majority of those admitted are overweight and have multiple comorbidities.

The best way to be "part of the solution" is to get in shape and live healthy.

If you can't do that, isolate or get vaccinated.

Y

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #181 on: September 09, 2021, 08:04:19 PM »
So, should the system ignore smokers, drinkers and people who eat like shit and don't exercise?  Where do you draw the line?

Regardless of the number of total hospitalizations, the majority of those admitted are overweight and have multiple comorbidities.

The best way to be "part of the solution" is to get in shape and live healthy.

If you can't do that, isolate or get vaccinated.

Somehow I'm sure dats rayciss.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #182 on: September 09, 2021, 08:51:23 PM »

Unbelievable the utter nonsense believed by some here on Getbig!

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #183 on: September 09, 2021, 08:54:10 PM »
Bret and Heather are real scientists and have 100% integrity.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #184 on: September 19, 2021, 06:14:14 AM »
That's actually what they are meant to be like, unless you're Mike O'hearn.
T

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #185 on: September 19, 2021, 09:32:42 AM »
I can’t understand how this is even an argument. If you believe that the vaccine will protect you - get it. If you don’t then don’t. If you believe the vaccine protects you then there is no fear of the unvaccinated. Simple really.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #186 on: September 19, 2021, 09:58:57 AM »
I can’t understand how this is even an argument. If you believe that the vaccine will protect you - get it. If you don’t then don’t. If you believe the vaccine protects you then there is no fear of the unvaccinated. Simple really.
The vaccinated need to be protected from the unvaccinated so they dont catch a virus that they have been vaccinated against...??????

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #187 on: September 19, 2021, 10:17:39 AM »
The vaccinated need to be protected from the unvaccinated so they dont catch a virus that they have been vaccinated against...??????

Exactly. It doesn’t make sense. The same people who are vehemently “pro-choice” - are somehow willing to suspend that ideal in this case.

I am not “anit-vax” - I AM “anti- forced vax”. People make decisions every day that cause them to need healthcare. We don’t have any problem with people living sedentary, drunk, obese lifestyles. There are morbidly obese guys on this site. If they want to live that way and put their faith in a vaccine then fine.
We have to stop catering to the lowest common denominator. Let people live and make their own minds up as long as no other life is endangered. If in fact the vaccine protects you - there is absolutely zero argument that a vaccinated person can make to FORCE others to do so.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #188 on: September 19, 2021, 11:00:42 AM »
They simply can't stand that some people aren't doing as they say.  It's all a power trip.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #189 on: September 19, 2021, 02:21:23 PM »
I learned this lesson the hard way. My grandmother was vaccinated, my father was not.

At 87, I don't think the vaccine did much good. She was ready to go. My father's situation, maybe he could have been saved by getting it. I just don't like the fact that people that get the vaccine, can both get sick, and spread it to other people.

I'm 39 years old. When you took a vaccine as a child, that was it. You didn't have to worry about anything.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #190 on: September 19, 2021, 02:46:38 PM »
Chris was Vaxxed:

Chris Rock says he has Covid. 'Trust me you don't want this,' comedian tweets - CNN

https://www.cnn.com/2021/09/19/entertainment/chris-rock-covid-positive/index.html

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #191 on: September 20, 2021, 01:48:54 AM »
Chris was Vaxxed:

Chris Rock says he has Covid. 'Trust me you don't want this,' comedian tweets - CNN

https://www.cnn.com/2021/09/19/entertainment/chris-rock-covid-positive/index.html
I love that article.  Chris was vaccinated and got Covid and it's really bad ..so.........he encourages everyone to get vaccinated. ???

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #192 on: September 20, 2021, 07:28:57 AM »
Do as we say, not as we do... This is laughable. Maybe they aren't aware of the current mandates in schools, workplaces and public places in California?

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/emmy-viewers-call-out-celebs-not-wearing-masks-social-distancing

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #193 on: September 20, 2021, 09:19:19 AM »
The logic of this ridiculous vaccine is just stupid

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #194 on: September 20, 2021, 09:21:45 AM »
Do as we say, not as we do... This is laughable. Maybe they aren't aware of the current mandates in schools, workplaces and public places in California?

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/emmy-viewers-call-out-celebs-not-wearing-masks-social-distancing

I was at moms (she loves these awards shows) and saw the beginning. Had to get up and leave. Fuckin elitist pricks. This is why you don’t comply. It’s control game for the weak