Author Topic: Bret Contreras, also known as Mr. Cop A. Feel  (Read 1651 times)

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
Re: Bret Contreras, also known as Mr. Cop A. Feel
« Reply #25 on: September 19, 2021, 10:28:00 AM »
The house that ass bought -

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #26 on: September 20, 2021, 12:11:34 AM »
😂😂😂

The reason that video got under my skin is that I’ve so had it with people who don’t put a dime in your pocket yet are always  trying to tell you what to do. My strategy of late is to  insult them so badly that they never speak to me again.

I want to learn more. What type of insults are you dishing out on these people? 😃

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #27 on: September 21, 2021, 05:15:43 AM »
I want to learn more. What type of insults are you dishing out on these people? 😃

Nothing particularly innovative. Just your standard, “Fuck you, you POS.”

I found that the people most likely to insult you are those who can’t back it up. That guy in the vid is a good example. So you can essentially say whatever you want and they can’t do anything about it. So, their strategy moving forward will be to have nothing to do with you, and that’s exactly what you want.

It doesn’t really have to go to that level.  With people who are always asking nosey questions, It’s easy to just say that you don’t like answering these questions.

You gotta stop it in the beginning. Otherwise, people will think you’re so nice that you’re not gonna get pissed off regardless of what they say.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #28 on: September 21, 2021, 08:23:29 AM »
Nothing particularly innovative. Just your standard, “Fuck you, you POS.”

I found that the people most likely to insult you are those who can’t back it up. That guy in the vid is a good example. So you can essentially say whatever you want and they can’t do anything about it. So, their strategy moving forward will be to have nothing to do with you, and that’s exactly what you want.

It doesn’t really have to go to that level.  With people who are always asking nosey questions, It’s easy to just say that you don’t like answering these questions.

You gotta stop it in the beginning. Otherwise, people will think you’re so nice that you’re not gonna get pissed off regardless of what they say.

Understood.

Those type of people like to give false compliments too.