Author Topic: What's the point of vaccines if you can still get infected  (Read 5611 times)

thebrink

• Getbig V
Re: What's the point of vaccines if you can still get infected
« Reply #100 on: January 20, 2022, 03:27:23 PM »
There are problems with this comparison....apples and oranges.

"Thalidomide was introduced in the late 1950s and widely marketed as a safe, over-the-counter sleep sedative. It was eventually sold in 46 countries, though never in the United States. According to an article from Northwestern University, thalidomide sales at the time rivaled those of aspirin.

Around 1960, doctors started prescribing the drug to pregnant women experiencing morning sickness. Doctors and newspapers, however, soon reported that babies whose mothers took thalidomide were being born with phocomelia, a rare condition that causes missing, shortened and flipper-like limbs.

By 1962, most countries where thalidomide was sold banned the drug, but not before it caused an estimated 10,000 children to be born with phocomelia."

Thalidomide was never approved by the FDA for distribution in the U.S.

All Rockefeller paid medicine to obtain most profit as possible using petroleum medicine. Evil to the core. No intention of 'saving lives' , with your ridiculous theory these people are trying to save the world lol.

No different than your covid vaxxine hoax you hold near and dear.

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #101 on: January 21, 2022, 02:17:10 AM »
All Rockefeller paid medicine to obtain most profit as possible using petroleum medicine. Evil to the core. No intention of 'saving lives' , with your ridiculous theory these people are trying to save the world lol.

primes pretty brain-damaged
not sure how folks like him get through life
they do find their way to dick sucking ok though

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
  • Repent of Soy liberalism.
« Reply #102 on: January 21, 2022, 02:58:52 AM »
At this point, I think it comes down to a personal decision. If you want the vaccine, go and get yourself vaccinated. If you don't want it, then don't get vaccinated.

Getting vaccinated WILL NOT stop you from getting or spreading COVID. Getting vaccinated will not stop you from drying from COVID if you suffer from comorbidities and are generally a sick individual. The vaccine is supposed to mitigate the effects of COVID once infected, but I know enough people now that have gotten fully vaccinated and ended up getting and dying from COVID. What's the excuse for them dying? I'm sure the answer is: "No vaccine is perfect, but it's the best that we've got". Well, this vaccine isn't great. I have family that as a result of the vaccine ended up with myocarditis and have had to get on heart meds, when prior to the vaccine needed no medications. What's the excuse for them? Again, it comes down to personal comfort in assuming the inherent risks of this vaccine.

Personally, I am not very impressed with the vaccine. I am fully vaccinated and lo and behold still got COVID (Omicron) variant and had the worst 2 weeks of my life and have yet to fully recover. I asked doctors at NY City's top IVY league medical institution (NY Presbyterian Hospital) why the fact that I am fully vaccinated didn't make a damn difference in fighting off this damn COVID and they did not have any answers. They simply said, "it works differently for everyone and some people just have better results". That's not good enough. I have no comorbidities and take no medications. I keep great weight year round, have a strict diet and get check ups every 6 months and have never had any health issues.

Again, decide for yourself. I've read the countless articles in the NIH and nothing points to this being a great vaccine. If anything, the yardstick keeps moving down from post to post. Now, based on new studies from Israel, they're flirting with adding a 4th shot (2 original shots with 2 booster shots).

Sorry, but this is becoming a fucking joke.

"1"

Exactly! My wife and I plus mother in law had to get vaxed to visit our family in the US. When in California our whole family of 10 came down with covid. The rest of our family is unvaxed. And we were by FAR the most sick of everyone! Plus me and my wife infected our 2 vaxed friends we met (before we knew we had it) Bunch of BS if you ask me! I'm beyond pissed off I was coerced into having the useless bunk injected into me in the first place 🤬 but it was a case of choosing between ever seeing my family again or getting jabbed 😒

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
« Reply #103 on: January 21, 2022, 03:03:59 AM »

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #104 on: January 21, 2022, 03:18:31 AM »
Exactly! My wife and I plus mother in law had to get vaxed to visit our family in the US. When in California our whole family of 10 came down with covid. The rest of our family is unvaxed. And we were by FAR the most sick of everyone! Plus me and my wife infected our 2 vaxed friends we met (before we knew we had it) Bunch of BS if you ask me! I'm beyond pissed off I was coerced into having the useless bunk injected into me in the first place 🤬 but it was a case of choosing between ever seeing my family again or getting jabbed 😒

yup like johnny rotten once said:  ever get the feeling you've been cheated?
total buffoonery from day 1
watching the sheep has been comical though
now many are getting buyers remorse
especially those killed by the vaccine (family members at least, dead dont know hey are dead)
i knew 2 personally

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
« Reply #105 on: January 21, 2022, 03:45:20 AM »
especially those killed by the vaccine (family members at least, dead dont know hey are dead)
i knew 2 personally

True. A fitness competitor I know (that use to be a strong vax advocat) has had to stop any exercise, contacted me saying she's really worried now, her resting heart rate is sitting abnormally high after her 2nd jab (40 above her normal resting)  A friend I work with  (Facebook post atached)  is now on perm heart meds after getting vaxed (Myocarditus) and my wifes work collegue was paralysed from the waist down following his vax, has since recovered (The company he works for tried to cover it up so as not to scare employees from getting vaxed). These are just a few instances I personally know of... I think it may have something to do with these vaccines being accidentally injected incorrectly into peoples veins and not intra muscular. (They are intended to be intra muscular) None of the nurses I've seen aspirate (I asked them to do it for me and my wife) They said they had been officially told by the drug company not to, so I called the main doctor in charge and told him we wont have it done unless they aspirate. So he reluctantly instructed the nurse to do so. Lets say 1 out of every 300 is injected into a vein maybe this is what is contributing to these adverse vax reactions/injuries?

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: January 21, 2022, 03:57:18 AM »
Nhs worker on tv the other day said she refused the vax based on her own judgement and the fact her family had a history of Myocarditus. She lost her job by refusing but the Tv doctor said your more likely to get myocarditus from catching covid.
Funny thing is she could actually totally avoid covid but then the doctor is telling her to put herself at direct risk by getting the non vaccine

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #107 on: January 21, 2022, 05:39:02 AM »

All of the studies and CDC bulletins and press pushed party lines about Covid are based on pre-Omicron facts.  Omicron changed it all and they still refuse to change or give up their bullshit, but it's changing so quickly factually on the ground for people with stories like this that they have to start slowly trickling out the truth they've known for a while.

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #108 on: January 21, 2022, 05:45:50 AM »
All of the studies and CDC bulletins and press pushed party lines about Covid are based on pre-Omicron facts.  Omicron changed it all and they still refuse to change or give up their bullshit, but it's changing so quickly factually on the ground for people with stories like this that they have to start slowly trickling out the truth they've known for a while.

only the true braindeads believe anything told to them by the globalists
unfortunately theres still many (calling them sheep is an insult to sheep)
people are waking up a bit though
did bloods at my drs office this am. they didnt even ask if id had the vaccine

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #109 on: January 21, 2022, 06:08:53 AM »

I found traveling in general is hard on the immune system. Apparently there are a lot of studies that bear this out:

Being in crowded public transportation for long periods. Sleeping in different beds, eating in different places, messing up your sleep schedule.

My GF got very sick on a trip to India.

As you get older I think it’s best to have a fairly set routine.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #110 on: January 21, 2022, 06:14:54 AM »
Moderna has lost 2/3 of its market cap and is back to where it was before vaccinemania .

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #111 on: January 21, 2022, 06:20:48 AM »
I found traveling in general is hard on the immune system. Apparently there are a lot of studies that bear this out:

Being in crowded public transportation for long periods. Sleeping in different beds, eating in different places, messing up your sleep schedule.

My GF got very sick on a trip to India.

As you get I think it’s best to have a fairly set routine.

That's been my experience since forever. Parents took me on a trip to the UK when I was a kid and I spent most of it down with a flu. In my early 20s I flew from Denver to Madrid. 4 days there I fell ill. Sickest I've ever been. Fucking Spanish flu.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #112 on: January 21, 2022, 06:32:26 AM »
Unrelated, but I hit a kangaroo two days ago. Bad, with a truck. First one in over 20 years I couldn't swerve around. I couldn't muster the strength to go back and put him out of his misery, which I still feel like a jerk about, but he wasn't anywhere to be seen yesterday so maybe somehow he'll recover.

Sorry to hear that.  Not wishing to be morbid, but I'm wondering how you would have despatched it if you had chosen to go back.  I grew up next to a farm and literally next door to his Game Keeper, so I've killed and prepared most smaller animals... but a big kangaroo?  Garrotte?  With you being in Australia you presumably wouldn't have a firearm?  Just realised you might not want to answer this question LOL please ignore if that's the case  ;D
T

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #113 on: January 21, 2022, 07:00:28 AM »
x2.
T

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #114 on: January 21, 2022, 07:05:18 AM »
Sorry to hear that.  Not wishing to be morbid, but I'm wondering how you would have despatched it if you had chosen to go back.  I grew up next to a farm and literally next door to his Game Keeper, so I've killed and prepared most smaller animals... but a big kangaroo?  Garrotte?  With you being in Australia you presumably wouldn't have a firearm?  Just realised you might not want to answer this question LOL please ignore if that's the case  ;D

I thought about running over his head. Truck is about 4.5 ton. Also have a hammer on board. Both options were too confronting for my vagina, so I just kept driving.

It's not like I didn't have a chance to turn around, either. Truck conked out a few kilometers down the road. Some part of him had knocked loose the fuel/water separator cup so diesel was draining out. Took me a few minutes to right it and I still didn't go back.

Have a big dog at home, and everything from Rogan bowcasts to the Shrike killer from S1 Hannibal "We'll honor every part of her" was running through my head. Knew I should go back. Still, I didn't go back.

Some animal lover. Not very proud of myself.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #115 on: January 21, 2022, 07:08:54 AM »

I've been considering raising ducks, chickens, and goats, including breeds for meat. I think I could kill a chicken. Probably a duck. I'm really having my doubts about a goat tho. Like, by hand. No firearm. Idk if I've got it in me.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #116 on: January 21, 2022, 07:16:14 AM »

Don't forget the whole mask thing. Big Tech was banning and blocking anyone who said that either masks didn't work (the very thing the CDC said two years ago) or that the only masks that are worth anything are the N95 ones.

Now, we get yet another flip-flop and it's N95 masks getting shipped out by the feds, left and right.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #117 on: January 21, 2022, 09:02:30 AM »
I have NO idea what you're trying to say here.

Are you drunk again.

:(

simply not true

If vaccines work then vaccinated people would spread more virus as they dont get symptoms
an unvaccinated person would get symptoms and as such no go out spreading the virus

you cant have it both ways, do vaccines work or not?
Q

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: January 21, 2022, 09:08:46 AM »

It's not his fault boomers and boomers alike like him were born with the mainstream saugage in their mouths

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: January 21, 2022, 10:00:46 AM »
Internet trolls are generally pathetic losers who have no life. The attention they get on the Internet validates them.

Let’s not bring Shizzo into this.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #120 on: January 21, 2022, 11:24:55 AM »
simply not true

If vaccines work then vaccinated people would spread more virus as they dont get symptoms
an unvaccinated person would get symptoms and as such no go out spreading the virus

you cant have it both ways, do vaccines work or not?

The best they can offer at this point is the non falsifiable argument that they kinda work for a few months keeping you from getting sicker than you otherwise would’ve gotten.

In reality, they’re clearly useless:

France reports nearly half a million new cases, a record increase; Italy records 228,179 daily infections – as it happened | Coronavirus | The Guardian

https://www.theguardian.com/world/live/2022/jan/18/coronavirus-news-live-poland-enters-fifth-covid-wave-australia-reports-record-daily-death-toll

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #121 on: January 21, 2022, 11:30:47 AM »
Much like Moderna’s stock price the narrative has completely collapsed. If you didn’t want it, you were supposed to get it anyway to protect others. With record infections that’s obviously not the case.

But what about burdening the health care system? Healthy people weren’t stressing the system with the more virulent strain. So, why would this be the case with the milder one?

Skylge

• Getbig IV
« Reply #122 on: January 21, 2022, 11:36:39 AM »
i knew 2 personally

Funny you uploaded the Czech Republic photo, this Czech singer thought getting Covid on purpose was a bright idea:

jpost.com/health-and-wellness/coronavirus/article-694194

The folk singing Einstein choked to death in 10 minutes hahaha

;D

China: 1
Czech Republic: zero.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: January 21, 2022, 11:38:16 AM »
I've been considering raising ducks, chickens, and goats, including breeds for meat. I think I could kill a chicken. Probably a duck. I'm really having my doubts about a goat tho. Like, by hand. No firearm. Idk if I've got it in me.

I grew up on a farm.

At first it's hard to kill an animal with your hands, but after you do it a few times it's no big deal.

Part of growing up was all children had to start killing the chickens, hogs and deer. The cows were done at the slaughter house down the road. Chickens you just wring the neck, it's easier than trying to cut the head off. Larger animals we shot in the head with a rifle.

When i was 8 years old i shot a deer and broke its spine, but it was still alive and couldn't really move. My grandfather made me go step on its head and cut its throat. To teach me to shoot better. I could have just shot it in the head, but he wasn't going to let me get away easy.

I remember that moment and feeling still today, 36 years later.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #124 on: January 21, 2022, 06:25:04 PM »
I accidentally killed a rabbit once as a child.  My grandma made me dispose of it.  I was sobbing like a pussy.  Have not killed anything since save for insects.