Poll

Who has the better bodybuilding physique?

Wes
64 (77.1%)
bhank
19 (22.9%)

Total Members Voted: 83

Voting closed: May 14, 2022, 06:27:54 PM

Author Topic: LET'S SETTLE THIS FUED!  (Read 33902 times)

webstar

• Getbig V
Re: LET'S SETTLE THIS FUED!
« Reply #725 on: February 13, 2022, 02:10:45 PM »
As much as I can

Bhanks, do you have a will?

What will happen to your mother’s home and her assets when you pass away in a few years?

Hopefully, you have a nest egg tucked away for your step son.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #726 on: February 13, 2022, 02:12:14 PM »
eating doesnt cause low back pumps, its the drugs dickhead
Yup,I used to have to pull my car over on the way home from the gym to stretch on the roadside.....pain was unbearable.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #727 on: February 13, 2022, 02:13:29 PM »
Bhanks, do you have a will?

What will happen to your mother’s home and her assets when you pass away in a few years?

Hopefully, you have a nest egg tucked away for your step son.
All his nest egg money is used for more GH.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #728 on: February 13, 2022, 03:27:49 PM »

Again the 225 video is way past the standard stop your bullshit. The 355 is how most people training their quads squat was it a little high for a contest maybe was it a quarter squat fuck no it wasn't it was about 2 inches too high. If you want to squat heavy and hit the quads that is the depth. The 225 was 6 inches below the standard that is bringing a ton of hamstring and glutes into it and putting more stress on the knee. No one else is squatting anywhere near that depth. By all means lets see any of you post a squat video then debate my form.

I squat every rep with a high bar placement, full depth, hamstrings to calves, never anything less. I have since I started squatting at 15-16 years old.

A low bar squat to above parallel isn’t building muscle size, it’s semi-powerlifting. But not with the weights you use.

If you’re going to use 225 to push blood through your thighs, and I do this every 6 weeks or so, you need to do sets of 50. Some guys drop down in weight and do sets of 100. Princess you’re not even close.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #729 on: February 14, 2022, 04:24:42 PM »
How is full range of motion "way past standard"? Stop lying, 355 wasn't a full rep and 405 would absolutely, undoubtedly crush you. I may have an old squat video around here somewhere.

Full range of motion.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #730 on: February 14, 2022, 05:52:22 PM »
Full range of motion.
Is that your "friend"? :P
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #731 on: February 14, 2022, 07:18:55 PM »
Is that your "friend"? :P

Ohhhh, I see how you are. One tiny mention of hanging dong and you stash it away in your long-term memory !   LOL

I had a Super Bowl party yesterday. It was fun, but I didn’t get to bet on the game. Basically I just ate food, I don’t really know the rules very well. I’ve decided to go to Washington DC in March to see the capital. I haven’t seen it before and I would also like to see some museums. I ordered a travel book on Amazon today and I’m going to come up with an itinerary.

How is work going ? Will you be traveling soon or going to Big Bear ? Is there a gym you train at when you are up there ? Can you ride mountain bikes down the mountain ?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #732 on: February 14, 2022, 08:21:29 PM »
Ohhhh, I see how you are. One tiny mention of hanging dong and you stash it away in your long-term memory !   LOL

I had a Super Bowl party yesterday. It was fun, but I didn’t get to bet on the game. Basically I just ate food, I don’t really know the rules very well. I’ve decided to go to Washington DC in March to see the capital. I haven’t seen it before and I would also like to see some museums. I ordered a travel book on Amazon today and I’m going to come up with an itinerary.

How is work going ? Will you be traveling soon or going to Big Bear ? Is there a gym you train at when you are up there ? Can you ride mountain bikes down the mountain ?
I don't lift up there, I know there are some, just don't go myself. Big Bear runs mountain bike during the summer, SkyPark runs year round as long as weather permits and I just read that Mountain High is applying for permits to run during the summer. Shaping up to have a ton of options in SoCal.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #733 on: February 15, 2022, 02:41:31 AM »
Lady Jane is quite the traveler.....and she squats deeper than HANKY to boot.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #734 on: February 15, 2022, 06:50:35 AM »

That's close to when they have the cherry blossoms. Maybe try to schedule the trip when they're blooming.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #735 on: February 15, 2022, 09:19:46 AM »
Lady Jane is quite the traveler.....and she squats deeper than HANKY to boot.

Bhank squats to pee.

Hi Wes !   🙋‍♀️

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #736 on: February 15, 2022, 09:26:06 AM »
That's close to when they have the cherry blossoms. Maybe try to schedule the trip when they're blooming.

I saw the cherry blossom thing on TV. That looks amazing. The program I saw also recommended trying to avoid the really bad humidity and heat in August.

I would like to visit some of the big museums and obviously the capital. I think I will stay right nearby and then I won’t have to have a rental car. I saw some cool stuff nearby in Virginia, so maybe I will venture out on a day trip ?

If any Getbiggers are in the area, PM me and we can go for Quarter Pounders, hanging dong, and roundhouse kicks to hobos.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #737 on: February 15, 2022, 10:15:23 AM »
Bhank squats to pee.

Hi Wes !   🙋‍♀️
Good one. LOL  ;D

Hi Jane.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #738 on: February 15, 2022, 11:02:03 AM »
I saw the cherry blossom thing on TV. That looks amazing. The program I saw also recommended trying to avoid the really bad humidity and heat in August.

I would like to visit some of the big museums and obviously the capital. I think I will stay right nearby and then I won’t have to have a rental car. I saw some cool stuff nearby in Virginia, so maybe I will venture out on a day trip ?

If any Getbiggers are in the area, PM me and we can go for Quarter Pounders, hanging dong, and roundhouse kicks to hobos.

If you're staying in the city I find Regan much simpler to deal with than Dulles and if you are packing light you can just take the metro to your hotel. But cabs aren't bad if you have multiple suitcases. All the Smithsonians are probably great but the Air and Space and Natural History ones stood out to me. The botanical gardens are also good.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #739 on: February 15, 2022, 01:21:39 PM »
If you're staying in the city I find Regan much simpler to deal with than Dulles and if you are packing light you can just take the metro to your hotel. But cabs aren't bad if you have multiple suitcases. All the Smithsonians are probably great but the Air and Space and Natural History ones stood out to me. The botanical gardens are also good.

I will plan to fly to Reagan and Uber to my hotel. I won’t have more than one suitcase at most.

I hope I receive my travel book tonight, so I can start planning. Thank you for the help and suggestions.

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #740 on: December 03, 2022, 05:05:45 PM »
It doesn't matter my legs are visually improving by the day right now they will be undeniable soon
Lol. Soon never came.

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #741 on: December 03, 2022, 05:08:32 PM »
About 7 years ago at 37. I have had several injuries since then a pec tear at 40, a 2cm meniscus tear and bakers cyst formation at 42 which resulted in complete bilateral leg atrophy, and another pec/shoulder/bicep tendon tear at 43 only 4 months prior to my first show. But at 44 I am on the road to recovery and expect to repeak around 45 if I can avoid further injury. I may test this water this summer with a 2nd show
Lying about number of shows as well.

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #742 on: December 03, 2022, 05:14:44 PM »
More realistic they have a show 3 hours away at the end of April gives me a little more time to grow. Of course Masters Nationals is in July. Would like to be 230+ on stage. Just started ratcheting up the food recently. Was 229 before bed yesterday 227 post workout and 225 this am. I just feel like it is all going into my legs

Delusions.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #743 on: December 03, 2022, 05:18:11 PM »
Delusions.
Said he was gonna be 230+ on stage 4 months ago. He's still 225lbs now and would be under 200 on stage