Poll

Who has the better bodybuilding physique?

Wes
64 (77.1%)
bhank
19 (22.9%)

Total Members Voted: 83

Voting closed: May 14, 2022, 06:27:54 PM

Author Topic: LET'S SETTLE THIS FUED!  (Read 34423 times)

webstar

• Getbig V
Re: LET'S SETTLE THIS FUED!
« Reply #250 on: February 06, 2022, 11:43:41 AM »

funny Hanky, you say you have never competed in bodybuilding or done any kind of BB prep.

In your prep thread you were playing stupid asking ppl where to get posing trunks from.

ironically, in this pic from years ago you have a pair of posing trucks ready to be dawned.

also, you lost a ton of hair.. my goodness you really upped the DHT conversion drugs didn't you.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #251 on: February 06, 2022, 12:55:22 PM »
Right up to the point that the first dick went into his mouth….

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #252 on: February 06, 2022, 01:06:02 PM »
He has a flessum or loss of amplitude in knee extension due to injury of a tendon or ligament.
He must be limping.
It's a complete body mess from head to toe without telling about his internal organs.
All drugs for a poor and sad result.

In other words: bag of smashed assholes.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #253 on: February 06, 2022, 02:24:02 PM »
Doesn`t count it`s an old pic.............just kidding,but in my pics I`m way older than that for sure bro.....so no cigar.

You look great there.....honestly.

I know you`d never compliment me even if I looked like Yates but I`m real and you are plastic and plastic melts.

That is 2015 before the 2019 bilateral knee reinjuries and subsequent cane time and complete atrophy. I was actually kitesurfing almost everyday then and about 37 years old. Legs maybe had a little more on them not as cut up but maybe more sweep fuller. But working back to it. I never said you were not in shape. I merely said you were not a 200lb man. It is easier to be in good condition at a lighter weight. Not sure why anyone thinks I am plastic or all drugs.  I have been in shape my entire life. I have had injuries but I am coming back from them. I also do a lot of activities and sports over the years not just weight lifting I am athletic.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #254 on: February 06, 2022, 03:06:55 PM »
That is 2015 before the 2019 bilateral knee reinjuries and subsequent cane time and complete atrophy. I was actually kitesurfing almost everyday then and about 37 years old. Legs maybe had a little more on them not as cut up but maybe more sweep fuller. But working back to it. I never said you were not in shape. I merely said you were not a 200lb man. It is easier to be in good condition at a lighter weight. Not sure why anyone thinks I am plastic or all drugs.  I have been in shape my entire life. I have had injuries but I am coming back from them. I also do a lot of activities and sports over the years not just weight lifting I am athletic.

hanky, why did you have posing thongs ready available to you years ago?

Also, why did you play coy when you were competing asking the forum where to buy trunks from?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #255 on: February 06, 2022, 03:22:56 PM »
hanky, why did you have posing thongs ready available to you years ago?

Also, why did you play coy when you were competing asking the forum where to buy trunks from?

I was in shape and wanted to see my legs never stepped on stage in those. Hell there was a nude beach a couple hundred yards from my house the trunks were hardly risque. I told you guys I have been in near contest shape year round for decades. Did you see the trunks I competed in they were the completely wrong style obvioulsy no one here gave me any proper advice on that one.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #256 on: February 06, 2022, 03:28:05 PM »
I was in shape and wanted to see my legs never stepped on stage in those. Hell there was a nude beach a couple hundred yards from my house the trunks were hardly risque. I told you guys I have been in near contest shape year round for decades. Did you see the trunks I competed in they were the completely wrong style obvioulsy no one here gave me any proper advice on that one.

Wrong how?

And who’s advice would you have taken?

You do a good job asking questions and then telling everyone why you know the answer and they don’t; but it’s nice to see you blame the site for your decision.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #257 on: February 06, 2022, 03:47:43 PM »
Wrong how?

And who’s advice would you have taken?

You do a good job asking questions and then telling everyone why you know the answer and they don’t; but it’s nice to see you blame the site for your decision.

The trunks I wore were too big in the back it looked like I was wearing a diaper compared to the other competitors. They were not the current style. Not saying it would have made a difference as had no idea how to pose no routine etc etc but I need better trunks with a more modern cut next time out.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #258 on: February 06, 2022, 05:43:28 PM »
SURVEY SAYS - 53  to 18

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #259 on: February 06, 2022, 05:46:15 PM »
yes wes from 1996 what an achievement :o
A

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #260 on: February 06, 2022, 05:54:43 PM »
The trunks I wore were too big in the back it looked like I was wearing a diaper compared to the other competitors. They were not the current style. Not saying it would have made a difference as had no idea how to pose no routine etc etc but I need better trunks with a more modern cut next time out.

I see.

And you entered a show 2 weeks before the contest and came on here and asked where to buy trunks from and now you’re saying the members here should have explained what trunks you needed because your glutes didn’t fill the seat out?

Bhanks you can’t rewrite history when it’s all posted here as it happened.

You were literally worried you wouldn’t be able to get trunks now you’re saying no one here warned you about the correct trunks to buy…..

You’re better than this bro.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #261 on: February 06, 2022, 06:09:56 PM »
A

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #262 on: February 06, 2022, 06:10:32 PM »

No he's not.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #263 on: February 06, 2022, 06:38:03 PM »

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #264 on: February 06, 2022, 06:41:16 PM »
^^ the best . ^^

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #265 on: February 07, 2022, 12:33:23 AM »
I have been in shape my entire life. I have had injuries and personal demons but I came back from them.

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #266 on: February 07, 2022, 12:37:05 AM »

That's a solid fucking build. How long ago is this?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #267 on: February 07, 2022, 12:47:04 AM »
54 to 18

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #268 on: February 07, 2022, 12:59:44 AM »
Here you go Wes here is the same pose from a contest. Put this one next to yours. Even my godamn chicken legs are better than yours. It is not even close and unlike yourself I look better today!!

Your right and left pec look drastically different from each other. Your left and right arm look two different sizes.
X

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #269 on: February 07, 2022, 01:09:35 AM »
Your right and left pec look drastically different from each other. Your left and right arm look two different sizes.

bhanks looks like he was assembled from various pieces from different gi joe and ken dolls

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #270 on: February 07, 2022, 04:00:37 AM »
I see.

And you entered a show 2 weeks before the contest and came on here and asked where to buy trunks from and now you’re saying the members here should have explained what trunks you needed because your glutes didn’t fill the seat out?

Bhanks you can’t rewrite history when it’s all posted here as it happened.

You were literally worried you wouldn’t be able to get trunks now you’re saying no one here warned you about the correct trunks to buy…..

My glutes more than filled out the seat lol I have massive glutes

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #271 on: February 07, 2022, 04:01:15 AM »
I have been in shape my entire life. I have had injuries and personal demons but I came back from them.

Really post a current pic then I will wait

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #272 on: February 07, 2022, 04:12:38 AM »
That's a solid fucking build. How long ago is this?

About 7 years ago at 37. I have had several injuries since then a pec tear at 40, a 2cm meniscus tear and bakers cyst formation at 42 which resulted in complete bilateral leg atrophy, and another pec/shoulder/bicep tendon tear at 43 only 4 months prior to my first show. But at 44 I am on the road to recovery and expect to repeak around 45 if I can avoid further injury. I may test this water this summer with a 2nd show

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #273 on: February 07, 2022, 04:14:21 AM »
Bhanky just don't get no respect.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #274 on: February 07, 2022, 04:15:39 AM »
Bhanky just don't get no respect.

It doesn't matter my legs are visually improving by the day right now they will be undeniable soon