Author Topic: WSM 2024  (Read 333 times)

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
WSM 2024
« on: May 05, 2024, 02:49:40 PM »

Dreadlifter

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: WSM 2024
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2024, 02:51:25 PM »
Great result. Glad he hung on to the end and got the 3rd title

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2024, 03:00:12 PM »
Great result. Glad he hung on to the end and got the 3rd title

Likeable guy... I saw some (strongman channels) vids leading up to it saying "Just give it to Mitch Hooper now and get it over with".
Glad Tom proved those nimrods wrong.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2024, 04:23:23 AM »
Being so muscular and consuming so many calories can cause health problems.

But Luke Stoltman previously explained: "We’re very fortunate that we work with a company who take our bloods.

“Being as big as we are it puts pressure on our hearts and so you’ve got to watch for the cholesterol levels as well and so we get that tested probably once a month."

I've asked this before on here and other than knowing some of the competitors I suppose I'll never know the answer to this, but I assume for at least some of the time they allow themselves higher blood pressure than generally advised - and I'd love to know what sort of daily resting figures they are OK with
T

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2024, 04:53:46 AM »
Being so muscular and consuming so many calories can cause health problems.

But Luke Stoltman previously explained: "We’re very fortunate that we work with a company who take our bloods.

“Being as big as we are it puts pressure on our hearts and so you’ve got to watch for the cholesterol levels as well and so we get that tested probably once a month."

I've asked this before on here and other than knowing some of the competitors I suppose I'll never know the answer to this, but I assume for at least some of the time they allow themselves higher blood pressure than generally advised - and I'd love to know what sort of daily resting figures they are OK with

A lot of these guys just have to be ticking time bombs.
Size, food, PEDS, strain, etc...

Smart ones get out early and downsize.. (Magnus Samuelsson, Magnus Ver Mag, etc)..