Author Topic: Netflix documentary American Murder  (Read 1678 times)

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
Netflix documentary American Murder
« on: October 13, 2021, 05:49:52 PM »
Have any of you guys watched it? I watched it last night and I admit it ruined my whole damn night and morning! Why the hell do we allow such monsters as Chris Watts to live?

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Netflix documentary American Murder
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2021, 06:01:07 PM »
Pure evil.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2021, 06:49:14 PM »
I tried when it 1st got released.  After about 5 minutes I realized it would really get to me.  That fucking story just makes me angry to the point I feel like puking.

bLuEeYes

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2021, 03:21:41 AM »
Murderers are stupids.

People should start thinking : What I have to win vs What I have to lose, before any decision. Only stupids people can't  ;D

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2021, 07:00:22 AM »
Murderers are stupids.

People should start thinking : What I have to win vs What I have to lose, before any decision. Only stupids people can't  ;D

The risk reward ratio for murder is not good in our modern society however that has not always been the case everywhere throughout history. Murder was often used to facilitate inheritance, succession and promotion throughout history

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Affair_of_the_Poisons

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2021, 08:18:04 AM »
The risk reward ratio for murder is not good in our modern society however that has not always been the case everywhere throughout history. Murder was often used to facilitate inheritance, succession and promotion throughout history

Why are we even talking about risk versus reward for murder considering this case involved murder of a pregnant wife and two children? This guy ended four innocent lives!

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2021, 10:06:22 AM »
Murderers are stupids.

They don't think at all but react to emotion.

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2021, 10:51:23 AM »
Is this the one where he murders his 2 kids?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2021, 10:55:53 AM »
given the right/wrong circumstances it could be anyone...

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2021, 11:27:03 AM »
given the right/wrong circumstances it could be anyone...
I don't have a wife or kids.

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2021, 11:31:24 AM »
Is this the one where he murders his 2 kids?

Two kids and pregnant wife. So he was charged with all three murders and unlawful termination of a pregnancy and criminally mishandling a dead body!

bLuEeYes

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2021, 11:31:41 AM »
They don't think at all but react to emotion.

I understand killing on a moment of anger, like those split seconds where anyone can lose their control. Somebody catch his wife cheating, right there right now he'll kill her.
But with a murderer like Chris Watts it wasn't like that, he planned to do it. He is stupid because he thought he won't get caught.

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: October 14, 2021, 11:35:12 AM »
I understand killing on a moment of anger, like those split seconds where anyone can lose their control. Somebody catch his wife cheating, right there right now he'll kill her.
But with a murderer like Chris Watts it wasn't like that, he planned to do it. He is stupid because he thought he won't get caught.

This monster did this because he met a dumb whore on the side who he wanted to have another life with.

bLuEeYes

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: October 14, 2021, 11:38:23 AM »

Nowdays there's no rewards in such murders. Not even a psychological desire fulfilled in case of Chris Watts. A prince will murder for a throne, guys like Jeffrey Dahmer will for pure pleasure, but this stupid fuck killed his family to be with his girlfriend. There was nothing to win from this murder.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: October 14, 2021, 11:38:33 AM »
This monster did this because he met a dumb whore on the side who he wanted to have another life with.

And that same dumb whore left a lot of unanswered questions...

bLuEeYes

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: October 14, 2021, 11:39:20 AM »
He never heard of divorce  ;D

djliftsthings

• Getbig IV
  • RIP Pellius
« Reply #16 on: October 14, 2021, 11:42:30 AM »
Why are we even talking about risk versus reward for murder considering this case involved murder of a pregnant wife and two children? This guy ended four innocent lives!

bhanks talks like this because I firmly believe, after looking into him, that he has no empathy. I genuinely believe he is psychotic and capable of extremely bad things. After my bickering back and forth with him, this is the first getbigger I absolutely believe would end my life. Granted, I probably deserve it, but what Im saying is bhanks is on the same level as Chris Watts. Ive never admitted on this board ever that someone from here would end me, but bhanks would. He is a narcissistic sociopath incapable of empathy
"

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: October 14, 2021, 12:10:08 PM »
bhanks talks like this because I firmly believe, after looking into him, that he has no empathy. I genuinely believe he is psychotic and capable of extremely bad things. After my bickering back and forth with him, this is the first getbigger I absolutely believe would end my life. Granted, I probably deserve it, but what Im saying is bhanks is on the same level as Chris Watts. Ive never admitted on this board ever that someone from here would end me, but bhanks would. He is a narcissistic sociopath incapable of empathy

I am not in tune with the e-beef between you and him, but as I expressed, these two talking about how "murderers is stupids" and risk versus reward for murder when two kids, one unborn kid, and a mother were murdered, with the two kids dumped in oil tanks after being smothered, is very, very freaking weird!

bLuEeYes

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: October 14, 2021, 12:25:18 PM »
I am not in tune with the e-beef between you and him, but as I expressed, these two talking about how "murderers is stupids" and risk versus reward for murder when two kids, one unborn kid, and a mother were murdered, with the two kids dumped in oil tanks after being smothered, is very, very freaking weird!
What you want us to do? cry? Bhank wanted to dig deeper into why some murder others and it's a good discussion actually. He got a good point

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: October 14, 2021, 12:33:47 PM »
What you want us to do? cry? Bhank wanted to dig deeper into why some murder others and it's a good discussion actually. He got a good point

No one expects people to cry when talking about such subjects, but some of us expect that people will not delve into sperg talk for some cases.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: October 14, 2021, 02:37:09 PM »
No one expects people to cry when talking about such subjects, but some of us expect that people will not delve into sperg talk for some cases.

Welcome to the Thunderdome?   ;D

bLuEeYes

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: October 14, 2021, 02:45:32 PM »
Sperg? Weird? You hatin' on me because I'm a real hard man while you're a pussy getting wet because 3 people and a foetus died? Go check your oestrogen level because your level of offended I've only seen it in my exes

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #22 on: October 14, 2021, 02:55:46 PM »
I can def see binky kill his 90 year mother, strangle and suffocate his son, proceed to do a chest work out, eat 10 Wendy’s burgers, take a bloody shit and afterwards, having no recollection or remorse on what he did

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: October 14, 2021, 07:09:22 PM »

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: October 15, 2021, 03:49:07 PM »
Drowned his kids in oil tanker, that's horrific next level shit, evil beyond words