Author Topic: More classified documents found  (Read 15746 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: More classified documents found
« Reply #275 on: February 08, 2024, 12:40:04 PM »
Special Counsel calls Biden 'sympathetic, well-meaning, elderly man with a poor memory,' brings no charges
Biden retained classified records related to national securitythat implicated 'sensitive intelligence sources and methods'
By Brooke Singman Fox News
Published February 8, 2024
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/special-counsel-calls-biden-sympathetic-well-meaning-elderly-man-poor-memory-brings-no-charges

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #276 on: February 08, 2024, 12:46:03 PM »
Special Counsel calls Biden 'sympathetic, well-meaning, elderly man with a poor memory,' brings no charges
Biden retained classified records related to national securitythat implicated 'sensitive intelligence sources and methods'
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/special-counsel-calls-biden-sympathetic-well-meaning-elderly-man-poor-memory-brings-no-charges

"We have also considered that, at trial, Mr. Biden would likely present himself to a jury, as he did during our interview of him, as a sympathetic, well-meaning, elderly man with a poor memory. Based on our direct interactions with and observations of him, he is someone from whom many jurors will want to identify reasonable doubt. It would be difficult to convince a jury that they should convict him—by then a former president well into his eighties—of a serious felony that requires a mental state of willfulness."

Interesting dig at Biden but sadly true, they are effectively saying his is senile and that in his 50 year political career he has cultivated his image so that most people would be sympathetic towards him. He is the "well meaning" goofy grandpa when it suits his political goals, and all other times he is his usual self: a mean spirited bully and creepy pervert, now in advanced senility.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #277 on: February 08, 2024, 02:52:03 PM »

Yup, hypocrisy and double standards.

Special counsel: Biden 'willfully' disclosed classified materials, but no criminal charges warranted

President Joe Biden “willfully” retained and disclosed highly classified materials when he was a private citizen, including documents about military and foreign policy in Afghanistan and other sensitive national security matters, according to a Justice Department report that nonetheless says no criminal charges are warranted for him or anyone else.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/biden-wont-call-redactions-special-165203933.html

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #278 on: February 08, 2024, 02:52:43 PM »
Yup, hypocrisy and double standards.

Special counsel: Biden 'willfully' disclosed classified materials, but no criminal charges warranted

President Joe Biden “willfully” retained and disclosed highly classified materials when he was a private citizen, including documents about military and foreign policy in Afghanistan and other sensitive national security matters, according to a Justice Department report that nonetheless says no criminal charges are warranted for him or anyone else.

Biden could not have been prosecuted as a sitting president, but Hur’s report states that he would not recommend charges against Biden regardless.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/biden-wont-call-redactions-special-165203933.html

And Biden has the nerve to do a victory lap.   ::)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #279 on: February 08, 2024, 03:14:51 PM »
In short it basically says…… since he’s almost brain dead and couldn’t remember his time as VP or his kid, he’s off the hook even though we don’t know if any classified information was given out even though some of these documents were kept in a CCP funded “think tank” at UPenn as well as in garage between a case of oil and a stack of old newspapers he’s been hoarding.

I have ZERO sympathy or empathy for this asshole. I’ll go to confession later

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #280 on: February 08, 2024, 04:08:59 PM »
In short it basically says…… since he’s almost brain dead and couldn’t remember his time as VP or his kid, he’s off the hook even though we don’t know if any classified information was given out even though some of these documents were kept in a CCP funded “think tank” at UPenn as well as in garage between a case of oil and a stack of old newspapers he’s been hoarding.

Neither do I. 

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #281 on: February 08, 2024, 04:17:09 PM »
Interesting dig at Biden but sadly true, they are effectively saying his is senile and that in his 50 year political career he has cultivated his image so that most people would be sympathetic towards him. He is the "well meaning" goofy grandpa when it suits his political goals, and all other times he is his usual self: a mean spirited bully and creepy pervert, now in advanced senility.

Un fucking believable.

If that’s the case why hasn’t he resigned from his job?

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #282 on: February 08, 2024, 04:49:30 PM »
Joe is wonderful.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #283 on: February 08, 2024, 04:58:13 PM »
Mr. Magoo is above the law.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #284 on: February 08, 2024, 07:50:48 PM »
How the ghostwriter of Biden's memoirs ended up in the center of a classified documents probe
WILL WEISSERT
February 8, 2024
https://news.yahoo.com/ghostwriter-bidens-memoirs-ended-center-231358386.html

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #285 on: February 09, 2024, 12:45:54 AM »
25th Amendment?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #287 on: February 09, 2024, 07:46:58 AM »

I'm hoping he drops dead mid-speech soon would be fukking hilarious... Seizes up, dies, shitz himself (again)...

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #288 on: February 09, 2024, 07:55:24 AM »
I'm hoping he drops dead mid-speech soon would be fukking hilarious... Seizes up, dies, shitz himself (again)...

The Libturds on here would still say he's fine & fully cognitive even as they buried him   ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #290 on: February 09, 2024, 10:19:28 AM »
What a dirtbag. 

Biden pinned the findings on his staff. “I take responsibility for not having seen exactly what my staff was doing,” he said.

“Things that appeared in my garage, things that came out of my home, things that were moved, were moved not by me, but my staff, but my staff,” he continued.

https://dailycaller.com/2024/02/08/joe-biden-throw-staff-under-bus-lashes-out-reporters-press-conference/?utm_source=referral&utm_medium=offthepress&utm_campaign=home

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #291 on: February 09, 2024, 10:27:52 AM »
Trump yesterday.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #292 on: February 09, 2024, 10:28:13 AM »
What a dirtbag. 

Biden pinned the findings on his staff. “I take responsibility for not having seen exactly what my staff was doing,” he said.

“Things that appeared in my garage, things that came out of my home, things that were moved, were moved not by me, but my staff, but my staff,” he continued.

https://dailycaller.com/2024/02/08/joe-biden-throw-staff-under-bus-lashes-out-reporters-press-conference/?utm_source=referral&utm_medium=offthepress&utm_campaign=home

These things have been there for YEARS and he never thought once to say "hey, maybe I should not have these here?"  as opposed to now blaming his staff?  Biden has always been a corrupt liar and a thief and a scam artist. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #293 on: February 09, 2024, 10:31:09 AM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #294 on: February 09, 2024, 11:42:58 AM »
Trump’s lawyers look to get charges tossed in the Mar-a-Lago classified documents case
NBC News ^ | 2/7/2024 | Daniel Barnes and Rebecca Shabad
Posted on 2/9/2024, 2:42:11 PM by Signalman

WASHINGTON — Lawyers for former President Donald Trump said in a filing Tuesday night that they plan to file multiple motions to dismiss the criminal charges against him in the Mar-a-Lago classified documents case.

“Defendants currently plan to file on February 22, at minimum, a series of motions to dismiss the Superseding Indictment and certain of the charges therein,” Todd Blanche and Christopher Kise wrote in the newly filed motion, which seeks to extend certain deadlines in the case. The superseding indictment alleges Trump was involved in a scheme to delete security video at Mar-a-Lago, his estate in Palm Beach, Florida.

Trump's legal team added that the defense is "still evaluating potential motions" and that they could relate to presidential immunity, the Presidential Records Act, Trump's security clearances and "selective and vindictive prosecution," among other issues.

Trump’s defense team and prosecutors from special counsel Jack Smith's office have until Feb. 22 to file pretrial motions.

Trump’s lawyers argue in Wednesday’s filing that they should be allowed to file additional motions beyond the deadline based on any additional evidence they receive from the prosecution.

Trump’s team has filed several motions with U.S. District Judge Aileen Cannon, who's overseeing the case in Florida, seeking orders to compel evidence it claims is in the government’s possession.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #295 on: February 09, 2024, 11:50:02 AM »
What a dirtbag. 

It's always the same with these scumbags.. George Carlin said it best about politicians and their use of language:

(5:40 onwards but the whole video is worth a watch.)

Just like Carlin says at 7:03 about the use of passive voice such as "mistakes were made", Biden says "things that appeared in my garage".... Because "things" such as classified documents suddenly "appear" in garages... Long after Biden leaves office there will be more revelations about his dirty dealings and at that point the media will again feign ignorance and pretend to be shocked.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #296 on: February 09, 2024, 12:56:19 PM »
It's always the same with these scumbags.. George Carlin said it best about politicians and their use of language:

(5:40 onwards but the whole video is worth a watch.)

Just like Carlin says at 7:03 about the use of passive voice such as "mistakes were made", Biden says "things that appeared in my garage".... Because "things" such as classified documents suddenly "appear" in garages... Long after Biden leaves office there will be more revelations about his dirty dealings and at that point the media will again feign ignorance and pretend to be shocked.

Carlin was right.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #298 on: February 12, 2024, 07:18:23 PM »
White House allegedly blames Garland for damning Special Counsel claims about Biden: Report
According to Politico, 'This has been building for a while. No one is happy'
By Gabriel Hays Fox News
Published February 10, 2024
https://www.foxnews.com/media/white-house-allegedly-blames-garland-damning-special-counsel-claims-biden-report

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #299 on: February 13, 2024, 07:57:56 PM »
Clinton adviser Begala on Hur report: ‘This is terrible for Democrats’
“I think Biden made it worse, no question about it,” Begala said of the president’s press conference.
Clinton adviser says Hur report is 'terrible for Democrats’
By OLIVIA ALAFRIZ
02/09/2024
https://www.politico.com/news/2024/02/09/biden-hur-report-democrats-00140715#:~:text=I%20woke%20up%20every%20two,an%20appearance%20Friday%20on%20CNN.