Author Topic: BZRK Pre Workout  (Read 5960 times)

joeygym65

• Getbig II
BZRK Pre Workout
« on: November 08, 2019, 11:54:05 AM »
Has anyone tried this pre workout yet? Just ordered some today. The profile looks decent. It has 10 grams of citrulline alone per scoop which was pretty cool.
https://www.samedaysupplements.com/bzrk-pre-workout-by-black-magic.html

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted.
Re: BZRK Pre Workout
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2019, 12:48:40 PM »
P.T. Barnum lives!

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2019, 03:36:19 AM »
LOL…

I mix citrulline malate and beta alanine in my pre-workout. Both ingredients have reputable research behind them on Pubmed, and I believe both offer a slight, but noticeable bump in recovery. Actually, the citrulline malate has shown to convert to and result in higher levels of arginine than taking the equivalent amount of straight arginine - AND there’s no stomach distress.

I’ve taken products with Huperzine A before, but I’ve never taken it as a standalone. Presumably, this is part of their “focus” formula.
I believe I’ve read that Huperzine works synergistically with caffeine, but don’t quote me on that. You’d have to properly research it for accuracy.

The formula doesn't sound bad - so long as it contains what (and as much as) it says it does.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted.
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2019, 03:35:55 AM »
I work out 3 times a week for an hour and a half.

Somehow I make it through these torturous workouts without the use of pre-workout supplements.

Great genetics.

joeygym65

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2019, 06:51:35 AM »
LOL…

I mix citrulline malate and beta alanine in my pre-workout. Both ingredients have reputable research behind them on Pubmed, and I believe both offer a slight, but noticeable bump in recovery. Actually, the citrulline malate has shown to convert to and result in higher levels of arginine than taking the equivalent amount of straight arginine - AND there’s no stomach distress.

I’ve taken products with Huperzine A before, but I’ve never taken it as a standalone. Presumably, this is part of their “focus” formula.
I believe I’ve read that Huperzine works synergistically with caffeine, but don’t quote me on that. You’d have to properly research it for accuracy.

The formula doesn't sound bad - so long as it contains what (and as much as) it says it does.

Thanks for the feedback.

joeygym65

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2019, 06:52:38 AM »
I work out 3 times a week for an hour and a half.

Somehow I make it through these torturous workouts without the use of pre-workout supplements.

Great genetics.

Some days I have it in me other days I don't.

I don't use it consistently like most users.