Getbig Misc Discussion Boards > Sports Discussion Boards

NBA Finals ratings down 20%!

<< < (2/7) > >>

JOHN MATRIX:

--- Quote from: Beach Bum on June 13, 2007, 10:43:58 AM ---I'm watching.  The Spurs are great.  Much better than the Miami Heat with D-Whistle.  (Miami was the worst NBA champion I've ever seen.)  The problem isn't the Spurs, it's the Cavs, who stink.   

--- End quote ---
thank you, at least someone knows what the fuck they are talking about.

JOHN MATRIX:

--- Quote from: Tre on June 13, 2007, 10:48:10 AM ---It's not that they're boring, it's that the entire playoffs were rigged.

Who wants to watch that?

--- End quote ---
yes, they rigged it so the spurs would win. one of the smallest market teams in the league, with no big media icons. your reasoning is incredible. why dont you stick to paying heavily muscled women to put you in a headlock you little schmoe

Tre:

Stern loves Tim Duncan. 

Bowen reaches out and deliberately pushes James on the final play of the game last night, yet no foul was called. 

If the Spurs are so great, why do they need to play dirty?  You can shout all you want, but that's not a brand of basketball that I am going to respect, Duncan, Parker, and Manu notwithstanding.

Dos Equis:

--- Quote from: Tre on June 13, 2007, 12:54:21 PM ---Stern loves Tim Duncan. 

Bowen reaches out and deliberately pushes James on the final play of the game last night, yet no foul was called. 

If the Spurs are so great, why do they need to play dirty?  You can shout all you want, but that's not a brand of basketball that I am going to respect, Duncan, Parker, and Manu notwithstanding.

--- End quote ---

Duncan is the best big man in the game.  Great on and off the court.  College graduate.  Why wouldn't Stern love him?     

Yes Bowen fouled LeBron, but that didn't determine the outcome of the game.  Even LeBron said that the foul didn't interfere with his shot.  I don't think it was in the act of shooting anyway. 

The Spurs are not a dirty team.  How many flagrant fouls have been called in this series?  They are simply beating the Cavs like a drum because are head and shoulders a better team. 

Tre:

The Spurs have more talent, so why is it necessary to help them at all?   

And yeah, their dirty play has already been exposed this post-season, which is why I have no interest in watching the Finals.  Didn't watch the WCF either, because of them.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version