Getbig Bodybuilding Boards > Nutrition, Products & Supplements Info

Tribex

(1/3) > >>

bigcal:
Has anyone tried Tribex from Biotest?  I'm looking for a good trib supp and this one has a nano-dispersion system so thought it may be good.  Any thoughts? Experiences?

Thanks

Purge_WTF:
   Tribex, Diesel Test, Vitrix, and Testron XS are all good Trib products.

250Ben250:
Tribex was always hit or miss for me. The first time I used it, nothing, the second, it worked ok. For all their talk about consistent trib levels, it didn't seem that way. Vitrix was one of my favorites, and suprisingly the cheap Optimum stuff worked just as well.

Flex 215:

--- Quote from: 250Ben250 on October 17, 2005, 09:50:30 AM ---Tribex was always hit or miss for me. The first time I used it, nothing, the second, it worked ok. For all their talk about consistent trib levels, it didn't seem that way. Vitrix was one of my favorites, and suprisingly the cheap Optimum stuff worked just as well.

--- End quote ---

I too tried the cheap Optimum tribulus. The owner of the supplement store I go to told me not to waste my money on that kind, as I would have to take too many of them to have an affect. He seems to know what he is talking about, but maybe he is telling me not to buy the Optimum, so I will buy the more expensive kinds.
       When you took the Optimum tribulis, how much did you take?    Also did you take it for 4 or 5 days and take 2 days off, or take it one week and take a week off?    I am 215lbs, so I am wondering how much I would need.

Purge_WTF:

--- Quote from: Flex 215 on October 18, 2005, 02:00:30 AM ---
I too tried the cheap Optimum tribulus. The owner of the supplement store I go to told me not to waste my money on that kind, as I would have to take too many of them to have an affect. He seems to know what he is talking about, but maybe he is telling me not to buy the Optimum, so I will buy the more expensive kinds.
       When you took the Optimum tribulis, how much did you take?    Also did you take it for 4 or 5 days and take 2 days off, or take it one week and take a week off?    I am 215lbs, so I am wondering how much I would need.

--- End quote ---

I don't know why he implied that Optimum Nutrition is sub-standard, but he's wrong.

I too used their Trib as part of an M-1-T PCT, taking three pills a day for a month. Trib is an essential part of all of my PCT's.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version