Getbig Bodybuilding Boards > UK Getbig Bodybuilding and More

Ro's Training and Diet Thread

<< < (2/47) > >>

BigRo:
I am not sure yet what will be different, we will have to see. One thing is keeping my muscles from building up restrictive tension which can cramp the physique and hinder flow. Also do not want my neck,traps and delts to get too big which can happen once the tren is introduced. Also I may not run my dosages as high closer to the show as it makes the body ravenous in the later stages and the mind stressed needing more food to balance things out. GH will be added.

BigRo:

--- Quote from: local hero on August 18, 2014, 09:32:26 AM ---Good luck with your up and commings... Why wabba and not nabba or ukfbb tho if you don't mind me asking?

--- End quote ---

I want to experience a new scene. Perhaps my look will be more suited to it. Not ready to turn Ifbb pro so don't want to get lost in the pack. Nabba I have experienced and they reward the freak factor first so I aint got that.

local hero:

--- Quote from: BigRo on August 18, 2014, 09:38:56 AM ---I want to experience a new scene. Perhaps my look will be more suited to it. Not ready to turn Ifbb pro so don't want to get lost in the pack. Nabba I have experienced and they reward the freak factor first so I aint got that.

--- End quote ---

I've found with ukfbb getting your face seen helps alot, if you have pro aspirations you want to be getting noticed, pics in the beef and UK flex etc... You have a great physique may aswell make the most if it.. Nabba has always went for chunky monkeys

BigRo:

--- Quote from: local hero on August 18, 2014, 10:09:00 AM ---I've found with ukfbb getting your face seen helps alot, if you have pro aspirations you want to be getting noticed, pics in the beef and UK flex etc... You have a great physique may aswell make the most if it.. Nabba has always went for chunky monkeys

--- End quote ---

If and when I am ready to give that a shot it would be through the Ribbf. Winning the overall national title does not allow you to get a pro card, one has to go to compete at one of the arnold classics or the world championships, therefore it is harder for an Irishman to turn pro. I think loyalty is the main bone with the Ribbf.

bigmc:
junior you agreed not to post here

ive spoken to ron

please do not post again

i have no interest in posting in your thread

thank you

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version