Author Topic: How you know your forum is succesful  (Read 5857 times)

latiuss

• Getbig IV
Re: How you know your forum is succesful
« Reply #25 on: October 11, 2014, 11:45:08 AM »
Simple Simon had his finger on the delete button for the past three months moderating this place.

Hes got one massive ripped finger from all the clicking .

Simple Simon

« Reply #26 on: October 11, 2014, 11:45:52 AM »
Hes got one massive ripped finger from all the clicking .
Getbig is my cardio    ;D

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: October 11, 2014, 05:42:03 PM »
I think it was his desperation to be liked and be friends in the early days he was here, throwing money all over the place and buying people, trying to get people to phone him and get familiar with him.

People who are rational and normal just dont act like that.

The reason I knew he didnt work was because money had no value to him, anyone who earns money appreciates its value.

Even people who have very little and win huge amounts of money still see the value in things verses the cost.

Yup. When I showed him my payslip, he timed the net take home pay by 12 to work out my gross salary per anum....dude never earned a wage slip in his life, doesn't know what PAYE tax looks like, he never heard of it. Some CEO this.
S

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: October 11, 2014, 07:18:44 PM »
Yup. When I showed him my payslip, he timed the net take home pay by 12 to work out my gross salary per anum....dude never earned a wage slip in his life, doesn't know what PAYE tax looks like, he never heard of it. Some CEO this.
:D

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: October 11, 2014, 11:29:28 PM »
I think it was his desperation to be liked and be friends in the early days he was here, throwing money all over the place and buying people, trying to get people to phone him and get familiar with him.

People who are rational and normal just dont act like that.

The reason I knew he didnt work was because money had no value to him, anyone who earns money appreciates its value.

Even people who have very little and win huge amounts of money still see the value in things verses the cost.

He's a cautionary tale about not fucking up your kids lives by spoiling them and enabling them to be little shits. His parents fucked up good and proper with that one and I can only imagine what any siblings must be like.

I know the son of probably the richest man in Hollywood and he's had to work his whole life at jobs he got himself and unsurprisingly he's completely normal. On the other hand the tubby little spastic reminded me of a Rich Saudi princeling with his attitude to money, not surprising what he turned out to be.

Simple Simon

« Reply #30 on: October 12, 2014, 04:38:17 AM »
His links with the companies he has been linked to have always been short lived, one lasted a month.   ::)

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: October 12, 2014, 09:39:30 AM »
junior rang me earlier when I was in the gym

he is ringing back later

I will get a full and frank disclosure from him
T

Simple Simon

« Reply #32 on: October 12, 2014, 10:30:28 AM »
junior rang me earlier when I was in the gym