Getbig Bodybuilding Boards > UK Getbig Bodybuilding and More

Jeremy Corbyn

<< < (3/24) > >>

bigmc:

--- Quote from: denarii on September 13, 2015, 06:13:53 AM ---if we have a recession in the next 6-18m this populist demagogue might just squeak in, if he captures the grey haired, poor and young votes.... and that is coming from a UKIP voter.

--- End quote ---

that's a good shout

he might prove a great fuck you vote to the establishment

but with a chance of winning

denarii:
Pmq today he asked about housing, rents, cost of living, mental heath funding, housing association funding. Wasn't much Cameron could say as he has failed in all those areas outside the living wage which us really just an inflation ploy.

to be fair to the guy many of the ludicrous quotes are taken out of context and he will learn soon enough it's better to shear the rich rather than slaughter them

denarii:
corbyn ditched his wife for dianne abbott! abbot looks marginally better now than she did back then with a jacksons 5 haircut

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3241487/Get-town-Jeremy-Corbyn-s-wife-tells-MoS-marriage-really-ended-lover-turned-Minister-Diane-Abbott-hostile-home-visit-told-leave.html

Raymondo:
What I read was that his wife divorced him because she wanted to send their son to a grammar school and he was insisting in the local Islington comprehensive (one of the worst in the country).

If nothing else, it shows he stuck to his principles (although not necessarily a good thing).

denarii:

--- Quote from: Raymondo on September 30, 2015, 02:24:10 PM ---What I read was that his wife divorced him because she wanted to send their son to a grammar school and he was insisting in the local Islington comprehensive (one of the worst in the country).

If nothing else, it shows he stuck to his principles (although not necessarily a good thing).

--- End quote ---

That was his second wife in the 90s I think

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version