Author Topic: Brexit is a shit show  (Read 14989 times)

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
Brexit is a shit show
« on: November 23, 2016, 02:01:59 PM »
Cameron kicked it off knowing it will never happen...and got the shock of his life and a P45.

It was clear those who wanted out, never had a plan or strategy...and a lot to gain personally from an out vote. Typical carrier politicians, most of those who voted out did so purely from scathing hate of Eastern European workers.
S

denarii

• Getbig V
Re: Brexit is a shit show
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2016, 10:16:46 AM »
First east Europeans, next Somalian economic migrants.  ;D

How has this thread had 225 views in 24 hours? Too many lurking schmoes on here.

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2017, 12:11:40 PM »
So henda are you happy to pay €1000 per person in the UK to the EU to leave when legally we owe them nothing

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2017, 11:00:33 AM »
So henda are you happy to pay €1000 per person in the UK to the EU to leave when legally we owe them nothing
Does part of that fee include eu taking back every stinking Romanian/polish/ect migrant that made thieir way over here?

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2018, 08:00:10 AM »

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2018, 06:02:35 PM »
Does part of that fee include eu taking back every stinking Romanian/polish/ect migrant that made thieir way over here?

What do you have against Poles? They're white and holding strong against the invaders. Being from America, I don't know the back story. Can you explain?

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2018, 12:39:54 AM »
What do you have against Poles? They're white and holding strong against the invaders. Being from America, I don't know the back story. Can you explain?

They fucked the building trade over here mate, when they flooded over here a lot of building sites layed off their bricklayers/builders as it was cheaper to employ polish migrants, they can afford to work for a lot less as usually about 20 of them live in one small rented house so their living expenses are next to nothing compared to the average builder with a wife and a few kids and a mortgage to pay.

I do applaud their efforts to keep their country free of Muslim filth and wish more of us would follow suit, they are just a pest in the uk though, still infinitely preferable to the Romanians though haha

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2018, 11:00:41 AM »
They fucked the building trade over here mate, when they flooded over here a lot of building sites layed off their bricklayers/builders as it was cheaper to employ polish migrants, they can afford to work for a lot less as usually about 20 of them live in one small rented house so their living expenses are next to nothing compared to the average builder with a wife and a few kids and a mortgage to pay.

I do applaud their efforts to keep their country free of Muslim filth and wish more of us would follow suit, they are just a pest in the uk though, still infinitely preferable to the Romanians though haha

Man, they're like the Mexicans here. I'd be surprised anyone would hire them, with it taking three of them just to install a light bulb. They must work for 1/4 price.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2018, 12:08:28 PM »
Man, they're like the Mexicans here. I'd be surprised anyone would hire them, with it taking three of them just to install a light bulb. They must work for 1/4 price.

Have heard they sometimes quote up to 1/3rd of the price for the same job on private/domestic work, seen discussions on other forums where stuck up cu nts have said things like “it’s about time British builders had some competition and lowered their prices” but we cannot possibly work for the same as a polish immigrant living with 20 others (often illegally so rent free in empty houses) who often bring their kids or partners passports and claim benefit for them when they aren’t even in the country and still back in Poland. It’s a fucking disgrace mate

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2018, 01:49:42 PM »

Kinda agree - indirectly they have fucked up many working mans jobs
I say indirectly because it’s down to the scumbag politicians & the wealthy big business
who allowed them to come here & encouraged / recruited them It was deliberately done to
Hit the working class - I hate them more than the polacks.

A very similar scenario is ongoing with the filthy rabid musli’s being brought over.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2018, 02:45:21 PM »

Kinda agree - indirectly they have fucked up many working mans jobs
I say indirectly because it’s down to the scumbag politicians & the wealthy big business
who allowed them to come here & encouraged / recruited them It was deliberately done to
Hit the working class - I hate them more than the polacks.

A very similar scenario is ongoing with the filthy rabid musli’s being brought over.

I agree mate, should never have been allowed to happen they just came in their droves to where the money was, at a time It seemed to be on the rise was workin in the same street as a few lads doing a side extension and they said they had recently been layed off by a big building company I forget which after they took a load of polish on, fucking hate the stinking government, even an idiot can see bringing in millions of Eastern Europeans and stinking pakis is the worst thing for a country

Sissysquats

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: May 26, 2019, 03:10:47 PM »
Mexicans have done the same thing to the trades in the USA and their work is shit