Getbig Misc Discussion Boards > Sports Discussion Boards

Brady to the Bucs?

<< < (5/7) > >>

Grape Ape:

--- Quote from: Humble Narcissist on October 12, 2021, 11:41:27 AM ---Montana was widely considered the GOAT before Brady.  Elway also has a claim.  Those teams he took to the SB in the 80's were garbage without him.

--- End quote ---

Super hard to compare players for different eras, since the rule changes favor the offense so much more.  Maybe the older guys get a few more rings if they were protected like Brady.

Who knows.

Good convo though.

Irongrip400:
I’m not dismissing any of your points except the ones about playing garbage teams. You line up against who you like up against.

For me, the dude is top five almost every year he plays, and has probably been arguably the best in half of his 20 years in the league. I’m not a NE or Tampa bay fan, it’s just the “eye test” to me. For whatever that’s worth.

Grape Ape:
Brady having another insane year, despite getting waxed this week.

WoogsRaven:

--- Quote from: Grape Ape on December 20, 2021, 08:10:16 AM ---Brady having another insane year, despite getting waxed this week.

--- End quote ---

Just lost Godwin for the season. I think Green Bay gets over the hump and makes the Super Bowl this year. Rodgers is playing lights out right now. So is Brady but I think Rodgers finally makes it back to the big game after a 11 year absence.

Humble Narcissist:

--- Quote from: WoogsRaven on December 20, 2021, 01:30:22 PM ---Just lost Godwin for the season. I think Green Bay gets over the hump and makes the Super Bowl this year. Rodgers is playing lights out right now. So is Brady but I think Rodgers finally makes it back to the big game after a 11 year absence.

--- End quote ---
Agreed.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version