Getbig Alternative Boards > Y Board - The Player's Club

Moving is a bitch!

<< < (16/31) > >>

CalvinH:

--- Quote from: chaos on January 20, 2022, 09:00:41 AM ---What's the fishing look like? You looking for a new neighbor? :D

--- End quote ---

Only a small pond and streams so no fishing but we are just a few miles from Long Island sound so plenty of salt water fishing.
Before we sold Clavinsr’s house you could fish off the beach in his backyard.

On a side note when my daughters hermit crab died we put it on leaves and floated it in the stream across the street.
I wanted to make a wood float and pyre and shoot little flaming arrows at it but my idea was nixed  >:( >:(

chaos:

--- Quote from: CalvinH on January 20, 2022, 02:44:40 PM ---
Only a small pond and streams so no fishing but we are just a few miles from Long Island sound so plenty of salt water fishing.
Before we sold Clavinsr’s house you could fish off the beach in his backyard.

On a side note when my daughters hermit crab died we put on leaves and floated it in the stream across the street.
I wanted to make a wood float and pyre and shoot little flaming arrows at it but my idea was nixed >:( >:(

--- End quote ---
You would have had my vote. :D

CalvinH:

--- Quote from: chaos on January 20, 2022, 03:17:51 PM ---You would have had my vote. :D

--- End quote ---

Damn things are suppose to only live three months and it made it almost a year, with two cats in the house!
I thought it should get the funeral it deserved!

chaos:

--- Quote from: CalvinH on January 21, 2022, 04:52:13 PM ---
Damn things are suppose to only live three months and it made it almost a year, with two cats in the house!
I thought it should get the funeral it deserved!

--- End quote ---

CalvinH:

--- Quote from: chaos on January 21, 2022, 05:43:00 PM ---

--- End quote ---

Yes! Exactly!!

...just on a waaaaaay smaller scale ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version