Author Topic: Henry Ruggs is Toast  (Read 3452 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Henry Ruggs is Toast
« on: November 03, 2021, 10:10:43 AM »
And to think I wanted my Niners to draft him.  Nothing good happens after midnight.

Ex-Raiders player Henry Ruggs III driving 156 mph before fatal crash, prosecutor says
By Gray News staff
Published: Nov. 3, 2021

AS VEGAS (Gray News) - A prosecutor in the case against former Las Vegas Raiders wide receiver Henry Ruggs III said he was driving up to 156 mph in the moments before a fiery crash that killed a woman and injured Ruggs and his passenger.

Ruggs, 22, had an initial court appearance Wednesday, where he sat in a wheelchair and wore a neck brace. He and his passenger were hospitalized with unspecified injuries that police said did not appear life-threatening after the Chevrolet Corvette he was driving slammed at high speed into the rear of a Toyota Rav4 on a busy street in a residential area several miles west of the Las Vegas Strip about 3:40 a.m. Tuesday.

The Toyota burst into flames and the driver and her dog died, police said. The woman was not immediately identified.

Ruggs “showed signs of impairment,” police said in a statement.

He faces felony charges of driving under the influence of alcohol resulting in death and reckless driving, court records show. Ruggs was released from a hospital and taken to jail.

The Raiders released Ruggs on Tuesday.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
Re: Henry Ruggs is Toast
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2021, 05:53:02 AM »
Scumbag should have died in the crash also.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2021, 10:07:14 AM »
Scumbag should have died in the crash also.

It should have been him instead of the girl he killed. 

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2021, 02:39:06 PM »
And to think I wanted my Niners to draft him.  Nothing good happens after midnight.

Ex-Raiders player Henry Ruggs III driving 156 mph before fatal crash, prosecutor says
By Gray News staff
Published: Nov. 3, 2021

AS VEGAS (Gray News) - A prosecutor in the case against former Las Vegas Raiders wide receiver Henry Ruggs III said he was driving up to 156 mph in the moments before a fiery crash that killed a woman and injured Ruggs and his passenger.

Ruggs, 22, had an initial court appearance Wednesday, where he sat in a wheelchair and wore a neck brace. He and his passenger were hospitalized with unspecified injuries that police said did not appear life-threatening after the Chevrolet Corvette he was driving slammed at high speed into the rear of a Toyota Rav4 on a busy street in a residential area several miles west of the Las Vegas Strip about 3:40 a.m. Tuesday.

The Toyota burst into flames and the driver and her dog died, police said. The woman was not immediately identified.

Ruggs “showed signs of impairment,” police said in a statement.

He faces felony charges of driving under the influence of alcohol resulting in death and reckless driving, court records show. Ruggs was released from a hospital and taken to jail.

The Raiders released Ruggs on Tuesday.

The only things open after midnight are legs and hospitals.

- every grandmother in the world

~

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2023, 01:20:17 PM »
Holy smokes this is a slap on the wrist.  Eligible for parole in three years??

Ex-NFL star Henry Ruggs III sentenced in deadly drunken driving incident
Ruggs was with the Las Vegas Raiders at the time of the crash
By Ryan Gaydos | Fox News
Published August 9, 2023
https://www.foxnews.com/sports/ex-nfl-star-henry-ruggs-iii-sentenced-deadly-drunken-driving-incident