Author Topic: Lets catch our breath  (Read 7011 times)

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Re: Lets catch our breath
« Reply #100 on: March 30, 2023, 10:14:39 PM »
Well I'm sure you'll get over the fact I'm troubling you. 😊👍🏻

As for Pervy Pant Shitter Very likely the worst ever President & administration
No doubt there's many that like him & believe he can walk on water

Maybe, I just haven't met or talked to any.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: March 30, 2023, 10:19:14 PM »
If you think that Jan 6 was an attempt to overthrow an election you have swallowed the MSM pill. A bunch of unarmed people storming the capitol, as stupid as it is, is hardly an attempt to overthrow anything. Have you addressed the fact that your fellow police officers held the doors open for these people?
Second point, again, if you think there is nothing suspicious about that election, your city should be glad your retired, I question your common sense. It's quite naive to think there was no interference with these electronic voting machines.

With the police department Chaos, we operated mainly on evidence. So the fact I don't believe there was interference in the electronic voting machines ties in with that. I'm familiar with conjecture, I'm well aware of speculation and accusations.. but at the end of the day, we operated on evidence. To my knowledge. That was lacking. I'll change my mind if evidence comes to light. It just hasn't, at least evidence that withstands even a bit of scrutiny. That's just how I operate... it's worked for me this long.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #102 on: March 31, 2023, 05:52:04 AM »
With the police department Chaos, we operated mainly on evidence. So the fact I don't believe there was interference in the electronic voting machines ties in with that. I'm familiar with conjecture, I'm well aware of speculation and accusations.. but at the end of the day, we operated on evidence. To my knowledge. That was lacking. I'll change my mind if evidence comes to light. It just hasn't, at least evidence that withstands even a bit of scrutiny. That's just how I operate... it's worked for me this long.

Evidence, facts and reality do not exist in Trumpworld.  If it happened, there would be evidence.  The lack of evidence pretty much shows it didn't happen.  These retarded arm chair Nancy Drew's just keep going on and on chasing their tails because there is no evidence at all for them to present or stand upon.

It's just that simple.

The Gov

• Getbig III
  • Syphilis infected LurkingForBoys the Loser in Life
« Reply #103 on: March 31, 2023, 07:20:16 AM »
Evidence, facts and reality do not exist in Trumpworld.  If it happened, there would be evidence.  The lack of evidence pretty much shows it didn't happen.  These retarded arm chair Nancy Drew's just keep going on and on chasing their tails because there is no evidence at all for them to present or stand upon.

It's just that simple.

Child like ramblings of a loser in life.
c

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #104 on: March 31, 2023, 08:01:59 AM »
Maybe, I just haven't met or talked to any.

According to your rational 88million did/ do.
That's the Evidence so you say.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: March 31, 2023, 01:04:17 PM »
If you think that Jan 6 was an attempt to overthrow an election you have swallowed the MSM pill. A bunch of unarmed people storming the capitol, as stupid as it is, is hardly an attempt to overthrow anything. Have you addressed the fact that your fellow police officers held the doors open for these people?
Second point, again, if you think there is nothing suspicious about that election, your city should be glad your retired, I question your common sense. It's quite naive to think there was no interference with these electronic voting machines.

Weren’t at least some of the folks storming the Capitol on January 6, 2020, there to stop the Presidential election process? Did some folks not put up a noose and call for Pence to be hanged because he wouldn’t stop the process of counting the electoral votes and confirming the results? Clearly several people were there as disruptors and not just protestors or tourists as some suggest. BTW Capitol tours were banned on January 6, 2020 and the building was not open to the public. Trespassers aren’t tourists.

As for electronic voting machine and election fraud in the 2020 election. My common sense tells me that until something is proven one cannot accurately confirm that it happened. Seems to me both the election fraud and voting machine issues have, in fact, been disproved over, and over, and over again. That you don't agree is your problem and it doesn't make your views right.

In the event you should decide to tour the U.S. Capitol, this notice is fair warning:

'The following information may be helpful to visitors planning a future visit. Hours - The Capitol Visitor Center is open to visitors with tour reservations from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Saturday except for Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, New Year's Day and on Inauguration Day.'

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: March 31, 2023, 02:35:25 PM »
According to your rational 88million did/ do.
That's the Evidence so you say.

I voted for him, don't think he walks on water or is all that great. I suspect I'm not the minority

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #107 on: March 31, 2023, 03:56:57 PM »
Again, if you think the election was on the up and up, without question, we'll disagree forever. There is too much evidence that those machines could be hacked and manipulated. In 2016 the "Russian collusion" lie was enough for you libs to melt down for years, with no evidence. Now you need evidence?
BTW, the police are notorious for planting evidence to get a conviction, especially in small towns. :)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: March 31, 2023, 04:26:55 PM »
Weren’t at least some of the folks storming the Capitol on January 6, 2020, there to stop the Presidential election process? Did some folks not put up a noose and call for Pence to be hanged because he wouldn’t stop the process of counting the electoral votes and confirming the results? Clearly several people were there as disruptors and not just protestors or tourists as some suggest. BTW Capitol tours were banned on January 6, 2020 and the building was not open to the public. Trespassers aren’t tourists.

As for electronic voting machine and election fraud in the 2020 election. My common sense tells me that until something is proven one cannot accurately confirm that it happened. Seems to me both the election fraud and voting machine issues have, in fact, been disproved over, and over, and over again. That you don't agree is your problem and it doesn't make your views right.

In the event you should decide to tour the U.S. Capitol, this notice is fair warning:

'The following information may be helpful to visitors planning a future visit. Hours - The Capitol Visitor Center is open to visitors with tour reservations from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Saturday except for Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, New Year's Day and on Inauguration Day.'

Damn.  That's gonna leave a mark.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: March 31, 2023, 04:34:34 PM »
Again, if you think the election was on the up and up, without question, we'll disagree forever. There is too much evidence that those machines could be hacked and manipulated. In 2016 the "Russian collusion" lie was enough for you libs to melt down for years, with no evidence. Now you need evidence?
BTW, the police are notorious for planting evidence to get a conviction, especially in small towns. :)

BTW, the police are notorious for planting evidence to get a conviction, especially in small towns.

In many instances the cops are the Biggest criminal gang in any town or city, so many are Power mad ,
Bullies , Needing a A uniform, badge & gun to hide behind .

Sure there's some decent cops though heavily out numbered by the awful ones that stick together.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: March 31, 2023, 08:49:49 PM »

You confuse speculation with evidence. It's the basic problem with our disagreement. "Could be hacked" just doesn't fly in court. You could die of a heart attack in the next week. Should that be enough evidence to keep you from being considered for a position in a company?

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: March 31, 2023, 08:54:42 PM »
BTW, the police are notorious for planting evidence to get a conviction, especially in small towns.

In many instances the cops are the Biggest criminal gang in any town or city, so many are Power mad ,
Bullies , Needing a A uniform, badge & gun to hide behind .

Sure there's some decent cops though heavily out numbered by the awful ones that stick together.

another disagreement ....you are from another country. I live in the US and was in Law Enforcement for 35 years. Never accused of anything underhanded, and have fired officers or had a hand in firing officers who lied or conducted themselves inappropriately. SO you will understand perhaps when I tell you you are talking out of your __ The good cops far outnumber the bad. The bad make headlines and some people can't do the math on how many stops per year go just fine verses the newsreel stops. But hey.. Love hearing your opinion from England on our cops

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: March 31, 2023, 09:22:12 PM »
You confuse speculation with evidence. It's the basic problem with our disagreement. "Could be hacked" just doesn't fly in court. You could die of a heart attack in the next week. Should that be enough evidence to keep you from being considered for a position in a company?
Lack of evidence or tampered/skewed evidence doesn't mean it didn't happen. Someone cleans up after a crime and the evidence isn't available, was the crime still committed?
I get it, proof is on the accuser, but when the accuser has to ask the accused for the evidence of the crime in question, your theory is that the criminals will hand over the information to expose their crime. I'm a little more streetwise and less gullible than that, you should be too.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #113 on: March 31, 2023, 09:59:31 PM »
Anyone that voted Democrat is not to be trusted with the safety of our Nation let alone of our Children.  The proof is in their heinous love for a demented leader who reeks of sniffing children and places a foul craven tranny in a position of medical authority, in this case the ASSistant Secretary of Health.

A deviant that vouchesafes the mutilation of our children and more.  This is the filth of the Democrat Party  and its voters.  They endorse Pedophilia and the mutilation of our children and for what?  To satisfy their own filthy desire for "more".  Every person that voted for any in the Democratic Party is guilty of supporting Pedophilia and the physical, mental and spiritual mutilation of our Nation's children.  Never forgive nor forget this apostasy of decency and morality.  Fuck all Democrats and defeat them at the polls but beware their electronic treachery knows no boundaries for they will do any an all deceits to secure access to our children.  Democrats support deviancy of the worst kind and it is shown by their support of these perverts from the President on down.

Again, never forgive them and never forget what they have done and desire to continue to do. From Hollyweird to D.C. they are plotting to steal the innocence of childhood for their grotesque desires.  The Democrats here and in the real world need to be shunned and denied succor no matter what.

A millstone is too good for them.  Derision should be their constant companion.  Filthy pedophile supporters that they are.  You creatures disgust us all.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: March 31, 2023, 09:59:56 PM »
Lack of evidence or tampered/skewed evidence doesn't mean it didn't happen. Someone cleans up after a crime and the evidence isn't available, was the crime still committed?
I get it, proof is on the accuser, but when the accuser has to ask the accused for the evidence of the crime in question, your theory is that the criminals will hand over the information to expose their crime. I'm a little more streetwise and less gullible than that, you should be too.

I would compare my streetwise cred against yours any day.. any day. I've seen pretty much everything. You obviously operate on "Well, since no one has been able to declare Bigfoot can't possibly exist, he must exist. I am in the camp that says unless conclusive evidence comes forward, I'm of the mind it doesn't exist. Lack of evidences something didn't happen absolutely in some cases doesn't mean it didn't but imagine a world where people will believe any claim regardless of a lack of proof... you might be in 2020.. You just don't get the luxury in my world of saying "but, Santa COULD exist because you haven't proven conclusively, he doesnt"

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: March 31, 2023, 10:11:44 PM »
I would compare my streetwise cred against yours any day.. any day. I've seen pretty much everything. You obviously operate on "Well, since no one has been able to declare Bigfoot can't possibly exist, he must exist. I am in the camp that says unless conclusive evidence comes forward, I'm of the mind it doesn't exist. Lack of evidences something didn't happen absolutely in some cases doesn't mean it didn't but imagine a world where people will believe any claim regardless of a lack of proof... you might be in 2020.. You just don't get the luxury in my world of saying "but, Santa COULD exist because you haven't proven conclusively, he doesnt"
Any day...you were on the wrong side of the law to compare street cred. ;)
I don't trust our government, at all, and what we have all seen since Trump destroyed Killary in 2016 has been a wild and constant witch hunt like has never been seen in the history of our country against a sitting and now former President. You obviously believe everything you've been spoon fed by the media and government, I have not.
Again, how does someone go to the accused and ask them for proof of their crimes? Did all of the criminals you interrogated willingly admit their crimes? Did you coerce a confession? Maybe violently? Did they provide you with the evidence to convict themselves?
Either way, Biden is in office, and this country is circling the drain. 
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: March 31, 2023, 10:57:08 PM »
I don't trust our government, at all, and what we have all seen since Trump destroyed Killary in 2016 has been a wild and constant witch hunt like has never been seen in the history of our country against a sitting and now former President. You obviously believe everything you've been spoon fed by the media and government, I have not.
Again, how does someone go to the accused and ask them for proof of their crimes? Did all of the criminals you interrogated willingly admit their crimes? Did you coerce a confession? Maybe violently? Did they provide you with the evidence to convict themselves?

Odd that people who often claim to have "seen everything" are the same ones that do nothing about what they've seen.  These Democrats voted for a bAdministration that advocates for the mutilation of children and are hell bent on pedophilia being removed from the lists of mental illnesses because the truth about these perverts somehow hurts their feeeeewings.

The election was stolen electronically by those in positions of power that despise American and loathe white people.  They desire to mutilate children and more.  Those that voted Democrat knew what they were doing. 

I would not trust someone that voted for Biden.  Biden is a demented pervert and they knew that prior to voting for him.  Never forgive and never forget.  Democrats are supporters of pedophilia and the mutilation of our children they voted for these vile people and their disgusting vices.  They racists against white people and advocate their genocide with their vote for any and all Democrats.  And more.  Never forgive and never forget.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: March 31, 2023, 11:07:10 PM »

and here we are, agree to disagree

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: April 01, 2023, 12:25:37 AM »
another disagreement ....you are from another country. I live in the US and was in Law Enforcement for 35 years. Never accused of anything underhanded, and have fired officers or had a hand in firing officers who lied or conducted themselves inappropriately. SO you will understand perhaps when I tell you you are talking out of your __ The good cops far outnumber the bad. The bad make headlines and some people can't do the math on how many stops per year go just fine verses the newsreel stops. But hey.. Love hearing your opinion from England on our cops

Very glad to hear you being a decent/ good cop.

My daughter & son in law are in America & a few other friends also + I visited often & will again IF the
Poison jab restrictions change - in fact looking at moving to fort lauderdale.

Do you have a typical Cop problem with someone Not currently in America having an opinion - do you wish to have that
Right to opinion suppressed?  Wouldn't surprise me , A god cop reaction.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: April 01, 2023, 05:39:08 AM »
^^ Oh... so your little fake docs that you brag about printing at home aren't good enough to pass any kind of scrutiny?   ::)

Move to Ft Lauderdale and I will call you a liar to your face every day if you want.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: April 01, 2023, 06:31:48 AM »
^^ Oh... so your little fake docs that you brag about printing at home aren't good enough to pass any kind of scrutiny?   ::)

Move to Ft Lauderdale and I will call you a liar to your face every day if you want.

WooF WooF WooF

;DHa. For once Yep I actually clicked on your reply as I just Knew You're Pavlovian response would force you to respond You're That easy to Read & Trigger.
Take a good long hard look at yourself Rob /Bob there's precious few on here who
have a good word to say about you. Why's That.

My printed doc's work very well thank you, if you didn't know a Biometric NHS pass on you're phone is required to enter the USA (certainly makes it a lot easier} - There's a few about I could get put onto my phone - only i'm not paying what they're wanting.

You'd be more than welcome to come say what you want to me face to face
& let the fun begin - as long as you didn't bleed any of you're Faggott Aids infected
Blood on me MR Z.

Woof Woof Woof please respond as you will be compelled to only you'll be
back on block & I won't bother looking to see your Pathetic reply

Woof Woof Woof.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: April 01, 2023, 08:00:32 AM »
^^ Proof that the little liar reads everything I post.

You won't be doing shit.  Not moving to Ft Lauderdale or anywhere else.  Just another lie.  62 years old and still living in a fantasy land.   ::)

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: April 01, 2023, 10:11:08 AM »
^^ Proof that the little liar reads everything I post.

You won't be doing shit.  Not moving to Ft Lauderdale or anywhere else.  Just another lie.  62 years old and still living in a fantasy land.   ::)

Well, well...If it isn't the poster pervert for Democrats on this forum.  You fucking pedophile supporter.  You supporter of the mutilation of our children.

It is fitting that today is April Tools Day because that is what you and all Democrats are, the tools of the Party of Pedophilia and child mutilation.

Everyone here should spit on your soul.  Tool. 

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: April 01, 2023, 10:51:37 AM »
Well, well...If it isn't the poster pervert for Democrats on this forum.  You fucking pedophile supporter.  You supporter of the mutilation of our children.

It is fitting that today is April Tools Day because that is what you and all Democrats are, the tools of the Party of Pedophilia and child mutilation.

Everyone here should spit on your soul.  Tool.

Hes a complete khvnt - he DummyCrap & a Pervert / paedophile supporter , likely got AIDS Disgusting Faggott

as you quoted him , yep I've seen his pathetic post. 🤡
Apologies Scott for using your reply to answer the Prize AIDS ridden Faggott

Rob / Bob whatever you want call yourself when I am in Ft Lauderdale you will be the 1st know.
Yes 62 I am & ??  Carry on with your Pathetic diatribe as words are just that.
By your previous post you think I'll be intimidated / scared of you - think again Faggott

Oh & keep up the Pavlovian response Woof Woof Woof
And you keep proving you're obsessed with me.
Thats kind of flattering that I take up so much space in you head
Furtively looking for when I post 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂  🤡 Woof Woof Woof

The Gov

• Getbig III
  • Syphilis infected LurkingForBoys the Loser in Life
« Reply #124 on: April 01, 2023, 11:23:56 AM »
Hes a complete khvnt - he DummyCrap & a Pervert / paedophile supporter , likely got AIDS Disgusting Faggott

as you quoted him , yep I've seen his pathetic post. 🤡
Apologies Scott for using your reply to answer the Prize AIDS ridden Faggott

Rob / Bob whatever you want call yourself when I am in Ft Lauderdale you will be the 1st know.
Yes 62 I am & ??  Carry on with your Pathetic diatribe as words are just that.
By your previous post you think I'll be intimidated / scared of you - think again Faggott

Oh & keep up the Pavlovian response Woof Woof Woof
And you keep proving you're obsessed with me.
Thats kind of flattering that I take up so much space in you head
Furtively looking for when I post 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂  🤡 Woof Woof Woof

GroomingForBoys humiliated yet again, the zero life loser gets off on being humiliated I guess...
c