Getbig Main Boards > General Topics

I am calling pumpster out.

(1/6) > >>

bmacsys:
Pumpster, I am in NYC most of the time or close by in CT. You are supposedly here in NYC. Why don't we meet to settle this? I am perfectly willing. Any other Getbiggers in the area can come and witness the event. Since I only have 13.5" arms I should be easy pickings for you. How about it? This weekend is open for me bro. How about it? Sarcasm can come along too. I could kill two birds with one stone.

Always Sore:
just wanted to be the first in..oh boy this is going to be moved and firestormed..sorry buddy.

w8tlftr:
Dude, let it go.

Pumpster is nothing more than an Internet stalker who gets off on the attention.

I assure you that when it gets moved to the V Board that Sarjism and his merry band of butt pirates will circle this thread like crazed pillow biters at an all you can eat dick buffet.

bmacsys:

--- Quote from: w8tlftr on August 15, 2006, 09:39:44 AM ---Dude, let it go.

Pumpster is nothing more than an Internet stalker who gets off on the attention.

I assure you that when it gets moved to the V Board that Sarjism and his merry band of butt pirates will circle this thread like crazed pillow biters at an all you can eat dick buffet.

--- End quote ---

I appreciate the advice. Sarcasm doesn't like me because I asked him why he was proud of bullying 135 pound grade school kids. These guys need to be taught a lesson. I get carried away sometimes but these guys are real immature jerks.

Always Sore:

--- Quote from: w8tlftr on August 15, 2006, 09:39:44 AM ---Dude, let it go.

--- End quote ---
ROTF.. ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version