Getbig Main Boards > General Topics

Always Sore's always whining

(1/3) > >>

pumpster:
Such a whiny little follower-he never initiates but then piles only after someone else tells him what to think.

He's so psychologically brittle that when I made an accurate comment about training in middle age he so took it to heart that he still remembers and resents it literally 4 months later, exactly as a mental patient would. It wasn't even directed at him but since the world revolves around this butt-head..hahhaahahahahaahahh

Bluto:

--- Quote from: pumpster on August 15, 2006, 11:15:13 AM ---Such a whiny little follower-he never initiates but then piles only after someone else tells him what to think.

He's so psychologically brittle that when I made an accurate comment about training in middle age he so took it to heart that he still remembers and resents it literally 4 months later, exactly as a mental patient would. It wasn't even directed at him but since the world revolves around this butt-head..hahhaahahahahaahahh

--- End quote ---

I could say the same thing about you, you're known for remembering what's been said months and months ago and bringing it up, I take it you're a mental patient too?

dan18:

--- Quote from: pumpster on August 15, 2006, 11:15:13 AM ---Such a whiny little follower-he never initiates but then piles only after someone else tells him what to think.

--- End quote ---
seems you took it to heart as well and havent forgotten it...

epic turning the table 8)

pumpster:

--- Quote ---seems you took it to heart as well and havent forgotten it...
--- End quote ---

Epic dummy. He keeps posting and now generating threads, you idiot.

w8tlftr:
Keep your back against a wall, AS. Our getbig pillow biting stalker has his sights on you now!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version