Author Topic: WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE YEAR AND WHY?  (Read 5949 times)

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
Re: WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE YEAR AND WHY?
« Reply #50 on: March 07, 2023, 04:46:45 AM »
Do you miss jungle bush?

No pump covers were used.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: March 08, 2023, 12:36:01 AM »
No pump covers were used.
What is a pump cover?

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #52 on: March 08, 2023, 05:31:07 AM »
What is a pump cover?

Something Bhanky made up.

Don't know what because Bhanky won't tell.

But I'm alluding to condoms.  ;)

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: March 09, 2023, 01:00:21 AM »
Something Bhanky made up.

Don't know what because Bhanky won't tell.

But I'm alluding to condoms.  ;)
Gotcha.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #54 on: May 15, 2023, 04:29:43 PM »
2005 was badass where I was..so badass that I still have triggers from it on a weekly basis

Bench

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: May 16, 2023, 01:51:12 AM »
2005 was badass where I was..so badass that I still have triggers from it on a weekly basis

Bench
Why?

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #56 on: May 16, 2023, 08:26:20 AM »
Why?
Ramadi..I got the bulk of my TBI there..

Bench

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #57 on: May 18, 2023, 04:02:26 PM »

Bench

My good mate was there in 2005 too. Who did you deploy with? I thought you were a 19-year-old college student then?

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #58 on: May 19, 2023, 02:37:47 AM »
I’m dying of flu in bed so I decided to read more of your old posts. You’re a massive fucking pathological liar, lol.

First, you claimed you left home at the age of eighteen to do your college degree in mechanical engineering (you were offered MIT but you didn’t want to go). You bought yourself a house to live in opposite campus because you didn’t want to share a dorm, finished that in two years, were gifted a Patek Phillipe watch as a graduation present, suddenly acquired 12 houses that you rent out, then joined the DEA narcotics entry teams at age 21 – this is 2006.

However, in 2005 you apparently were also in Iraq and suffered a traumatic brain injury. This is alongside your other ailments of a life-long resting pulse of 125 BPM and extreme insomnia that limits you to 2 hours sleep a night. Not exactly deployable in that sort of condition, are you? 

Amusingly, you also claimed you attended the 2005 Olympia expo and met a bunch of bodybuilders there, and you were on the US national shooting team from age 13 to 20, so this timeline really makes no sense, lol.

Some of your other posts you’re claiming that you’re against the Iraq war, but you know some buddies over there with private security. Some Blackwater guys asked you to join up but you weren’t interested. So, you’re DEA for a little while, and then you decide to quit and become a cop. Now, within 8 months of being a cop, you’ve done everything and seen everything on Earth. Thankfully, you’re also desensitized to death because your uncle was a fireman and aunt was EMS, and you saw a lot of ‘horrible shit’ with them as a child.

Fast-forward to 2008 and you’ve apparently now carried a handgun every day for the past five years (due to work) and it’s saved your life countless times. Really? A 17-year-old student? You’ve also now travelled the world and served in both Iraq and Afghanistan, been in countless firefights, and served with practically every special forces going, hahaha.  You saw a ton of action in Afghanistan – at a time when it hadn’t even really kicked off yet – and you were with the Australian special forces for a bit. Of course, your unit and theirs were apparently on the ‘same tactical level’ but your guys wouldn’t have survived without the Australians’ survival skills! Naturally, DELTA were your favourite to work with, but you had a lot of fun with the Marines, too!

Strange, you claim to have deployed with Triple Canopy, who guard depots and bases, yet ended up on all these special forces missions as a contractor not in the military. Even more strange is that they’d hire a child with no military experience, and the ex-professional soldiers are just going to be cool with having you on the team to risk getting them all killed. I have never read such an egregious pile of absolute bullshit in my life. You never went anywhere. This is some SuckMyMuscle-level fantasy.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #59 on: May 20, 2023, 04:27:14 AM »
My good mate was there in 2005 too. Who did you deploy with? I thought you were a 19-year-old college student then?
Nah, I did a lot of shit in my life..doesn’t mean what I posted here was ever 100% accurate. I am more or less an open book now..just don’t know about posting it all online.

Bench

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #60 on: May 20, 2023, 04:30:01 AM »
I’m dying of flu in bed so I decided to read more of your old posts. You’re a massive fucking pathological liar, lol.

First, you claimed you left home at the age of eighteen to do your college degree in mechanical engineering (you were offered MIT but you didn’t want to go). You bought yourself a house to live in opposite campus because you didn’t want to share a dorm, finished that in two years, were gifted a Patek Phillipe watch as a graduation present, suddenly acquired 12 houses that you rent out, then joined the DEA narcotics entry teams at age 21 – this is 2006.

However, in 2005 you apparently were also in Iraq and suffered a traumatic brain injury. This is alongside your other ailments of a life-long resting pulse of 125 BPM and extreme insomnia that limits you to 2 hours sleep a night. Not exactly deployable in that sort of condition, are you? 

Amusingly, you also claimed you attended the 2005 Olympia expo and met a bunch of bodybuilders there, and you were on the US national shooting team from age 13 to 20, so this timeline really makes no sense, lol.

Some of your other posts you’re claiming that you’re against the Iraq war, but you know some buddies over there with private security. Some Blackwater guys asked you to join up but you weren’t interested. So, you’re DEA for a little while, and then you decide to quit and become a cop. Now, within 8 months of being a cop, you’ve done everything and seen everything on Earth. Thankfully, you’re also desensitized to death because your uncle was a fireman and aunt was EMS, and you saw a lot of ‘horrible shit’ with them as a child.

Fast-forward to 2008 and you’ve apparently now carried a handgun every day for the past five years (due to work) and it’s saved your life countless times. Really? A 17-year-old student? You’ve also now travelled the world and served in both Iraq and Afghanistan, been in countless firefights, and served with practically every special forces going, hahaha.  You saw a ton of action in Afghanistan – at a time when it hadn’t even really kicked off yet – and you were with the Australian special forces for a bit. Of course, your unit and theirs were apparently on the ‘same tactical level’ but your guys wouldn’t have survived without the Australians’ survival skills! Naturally, DELTA were your favourite to work with, but you had a lot of fun with the Marines, too!

Strange, you claim to have deployed with Triple Canopy, who guard depots and bases, yet ended up on all these special forces missions as a contractor not in the military. Even more strange is that they’d hire a child with no military experience, and the ex-professional soldiers are just going to be cool with having you on the team to risk getting them all killed. I have never read such an egregious pile of absolute bullshit in my life. You never went anywhere. This is some SuckMyMuscle-level fantasy.
Yeah, I posted a lot of things for fun..a lot of it is true..a lot of it shades of truth..shit still happens though.

Bench

Sissysquats

• Getbig III
« Reply #61 on: March 02, 2024, 12:15:40 PM »
Late 70’s. Watch Dazed and Confused. We were off the hook and had a blast. Then jobs, marriage and responsibility grew our asses up

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: March 02, 2024, 09:16:51 PM »
Yeah, I posted a lot of things for fun..a lot of it is true..a lot of it shades of truth..shit still happens though.

Bench

Highschool friend of mine played the cop that busted them on the football field. A few years later, I ended up in Austin and the football field and several of the other sites were in my district. Small world. Great movie underscoring the times.

alicestevens

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #63 on: March 07, 2024, 01:38:46 PM »
Last year was pretty good for me. Gt my first child. Challenging but great

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #64 on: March 08, 2024, 12:08:08 AM »
Summer of 89.  I didn't turn 16 til August.  But my girlfriend had a her own car.  Both her parents worked.  The entire summer consisted of working out.  Fucking multiple times daily.  Playing baseball and working a part time job operating the scoreboard and turning the lights on and off for the parks and rec department.  Eating whatever I wanted and not getting fat was also nice.  LOL.