Author Topic: AAS & Hair Loss  (Read 391162 times)

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
AAS & Hair Loss
« on: October 13, 2011, 08:06:02 AM »
Eventually I may be bald. I hope to delay that for as long as possible but I would still like to get on some hormones. I was thinking anavar and primo cycles. Just wondering if any of guys have been able to delay mpb or at least minimize it while getting benefits from aas.

efanhowz

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: Hair Loss
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2011, 03:24:50 AM »
Nizoral 2% shampoo
No winny no masteron obviously
On paper tren is fine but it makes me shed
Everyone is different, trial and error

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2011, 03:32:20 PM »
Nizoral 2% shampoo
No winny no masteron obviously
On paper tren is fine but it makes me shed
Everyone is different, trial and error

I guess the only way to know what will affect ME is to go ahead and try different aas. Would it be safe to say that even low dose test (under 400) may affect my hair?

Or is this one of those personal things?

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2011, 08:33:10 PM »
most all steroids increase of oily skin. And oily hair. What does this do? Oil in the hair called sebum which is around the foicle not only thought to produce dht but always has a abdunance of dht. Nizorl anti fungal and cleaning shampoo is made to get rid of sebum. That's how it also works as a anti androgen dht blocker on the scalp. Most don't use it properly for steroid use. Its use on the bottle to leave on during shower is for dandruff control. The japanese study if you googled it was left on over night with amazing results. Almost total regrowth all over along with stopping shedding.

reason to leave it on overnight is it'll stop the sebum from  forming leaving ur hair dht free so it has time to live healthly and regrow..

during daytime if hairloss is sevre use spironlactone cream a dht blocker and total androgen blocker. Anf some emu oil. A dht blocket and increases skin thickness by 2.5 the amount of nornal persons skin.

how does tht help you may ask? Mpb paitents in studies all had very thin skin on the scalp. Not a healthy environment for hair growth and ur hair folcile. Along with much more dht receptors but I won't get into that. So emu oil blocking dht and increasing skin thickness is another angle. Along with emu oil only product proven to increase skin and hair dna sysnthesis by 20 percent. So a proven anti ageing cream as well.

so there I a few angles but many steroid users leaving nizoral on is enuff for stopping hair loss. If you are a sever baldy consider the other products.

much more but I don't wanna be here all night.

take zinc supplement multi vitamin and extra b compex. B vitamins are needed for hair growth and biton is one of them.

bad fats are proven to increase scalp dht.  The american diet has many bald men while pre world war 2 showed chinese n japanese men with no baldess super rare and now there jsust as bad from taking on the american diet.  There's studies on that to google it.

so with all those in factor use deca alone high doses for good gains ull be fine. If you wanna use test add finasteride if you want on cycle. But all those that I mentioned for topicals will always stop hairloss try it ull see.

but deca alone with topicals even test can't fuxk you up with the items I pointed out. Since dht is completly blunted topivally. And remember a protocol without nizoral is pointless. Thts why finasteride on its own never fully works or has good regrowth. Its proven but not talked about how sebeum and oily scalp eith dht goes hand in hand. Block dht and block n keep sebum cleared and hairloss is blocked.

also azelaic acid and zinc xreams block dht. So many pathways and items. Stixk to those basics depends on how prone you are. I've never had ti resort to rogaine or finasteride thank god. Finasteride and its libido doesn't sound to nice the effects. And rogaine has shown  to severely inhibit skin elasticiy many men complain of looking 10 years older after its use.

stick to the topicals without side effwxts is all I can say. Good luck any more questions lemme know.

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2011, 12:46:11 PM »
Holy shit bro, thanks for all the info. I used to use nizoral shampoo but didn't know that leaving it on overnight was a lot better. Did use Rogaine before but it was a pain in the ass to use nightly and I read somewhere that the benefits could be do to the fact that blood flow is increased to the scalp cause of the constant massaging. Didn't notice any ill effects with that though.

Luckily I had really thick hair in my teens otherwise I'd probably be bald now at 30. Definitely thinner now than ever but still not too noticeable. I was thinking about trying spironlactone and finasteride but they affect more than just your scalp which I rather not do.

So I still haven't touched hormones cause I've been afraid of going bald. I used to say that when I lose my hair   I'll juice. I don't wanna wait any longer and I hope I never go bald. but if I do lose my hair I would like it to be naturally cause if it was due to hormones I would really be kicking myself over it. I used to shave my head and I know I get better reactions from women with hair. So I feel more confident with it. God, what a bitch I sound like.

So anyway ....you're saying that high dose of deca with nizoral I should be good. Also what dose do you recommend??

I'm 5'9 203lbs right now 15% bf

gonna bring that down 10% bf or less around 190 before I do anything.

Also is there a way to tell if a specific hormone is affecting your hair other than actually seeing it fall out more than usual?

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2011, 01:49:53 PM »
Eventually I may be bald. I hope to delay that for as long as possible but I would still like to get on some hormones. I was thinking anavar and primo cycles. Just wondering if any of guys have been able to delay mpb or at least minimize it while getting benefits from aas.

first I'd say regain hair for a few weeks see how you respond. I hae regrown my hair and keep it. I shed bad if I stop my wonders for a few weeks.

do nizoral overnight for abit. It'll be itchy first few weeks in nizoral when you shampoo I noticed. Than when you do over night its fine. Use conditioner in morning. Nizoral drys on nicely no mess and hair smells super clean its nice.

that will most likely fix ur problems. I use a little spirolactone in the temples sometimes don't. I stil not sure how effect I've it is on paper its good. So you decide on the spiro. Topical spiro only of course.

and emu oil I suggest that one to. Both those will hinder that dht perfectly no build up of dht or sebum will be seen its a gaurwnteed lol.

I have used 400mg test a day so far with no shedding. You miss the niz for awjile you will shed lol. Every other nite is fine to it seems. And npp I've used 200mg a day which is fast deca of course. so ur choice. Most don't have problms with deca npp regardless but just stick to topicalls and it'll ensure it. Yes nandrolone converts to very weak androgen dhn n very weak at binding to receptors. But high doses in theory may cause hairloss cause the parent hormone still floating around is a strong androgen. But I have yet to see anyone complain of hairloss from deca. If they did was probably bunk shit. Decas more expensive than test. And underground labs have been busted many times before for putting test is everything n labelling it deca primo eq etc.

so stick to those topicals n ull be fine. Beware of eq winny n tren. Never was overboard on topicals on them but they hurt my hair line n shedding bad. Eq converts to a even stronger androgen dhb. Although in very small amounts. So I've seen mixed reviews on  no hairloss and some get it. Again like gh15 says most eq is fake anyways so tats why it prob don't cause hairloss. Its prob low dose deca in most cases labelled eq.

all I know is eq I got made me shed worse than test.

again lke I said my hair is fine. Full results may take a year. Expect to see nice results in a month even on niz emu. And others.

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2011, 05:39:43 PM »
Gonna look into that emu oil and will get on that overnight nizoral asap before anything. Once I my get ass into shape I will start jabbing myself probably with some deca at a moderate dose. btw hows 400mgs a day of test feel like?

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2011, 10:21:20 PM »
Gonna look into that emu oil and will get on that overnight nizoral asap before anything. Once I my get ass into shape I will start jabbing myself probably with some deca at a moderate dose. btw hows 400mgs a day of test feel like?

remember what gh15 says. Don't wait to long younger the better1 lol.
and its great. Still pissed that I wasted yrs doing low doses. N not gaining past my first few cycles. Lets just say a good solid pound a day first 3 wks. Now back to npp 200mg a day. To compare. Seems gains are slight slower. I think just less water weight tho. Getting so many noticeable compliments. Not the that guys pretty big or loks good. Getting the "holy.." compliments now lol. Loooove it.

feels no differarnt than less test rly. Just get bigger faster less fat gain alot of muscle gain pops outta ur skin the muscle it grows so fast looks like lol. Def don't regret it. If it keeps going a pound a day or every other day it'll be so exciting. I believe gh15 says only takes 6 months to be pretty adanced bodybuilder. Don't waste ur time on 7 years of 500 test or 500 test 400 deca a wk lol. Good place to start but don't stay there. Specially since even I'm walking proof you can stop hairloss. Like I said try it naturally hairloss products ull see ur shedding stops completly and you regrow some. Than no excuses.

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2011, 06:52:33 AM »
I would've thought that with higher doses the side effects would increase as well. I'm glad thats not the case and I look forward to doing nearly 3 gs of test a week someday too.  ;D

balzac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2011, 09:29:28 AM »
dutasteride is excellent against hairloss and for nice skin

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: October 16, 2011, 10:08:58 AM »
dutasteride is excellent against hairloss and for nice skin

I was looking big int it before myself. But even on saw palmetto the herbal it effects my libido and many others to. It seems maybe on cycle could use a systematic dht inhibitor. But really the topicals work just as good. Without side effects.

people don't see as good results because like I said they use creams or nizral for 5 minue showers. Whoop dedoo. It clears the dht filled sebum off your scalp for 5 mins. Leaving it on over night like in the japenese study simply works amazing. There are pictures with the studies and the results were outstanding. And I believe it for what its done to me as well.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #11 on: October 16, 2011, 01:10:11 PM »
most all steroids increase of oily skin. And oily hair. What does this do? Oil in the hair called sebum which is around the foicle not only thought to produce dht but always has a abdunance of dht. Nizorl anti fungal and cleaning shampoo is made to get rid of sebum. That's how it also works as a anti androgen dht blocker on the scalp. Most don't use it properly for steroid use. Its use on the bottle to leave on during shower is for dandruff control. The japanese study if you googled it was left on over night with amazing results. Almost total regrowth all over along with stopping shedding.

reason to leave it on overnight is it'll stop the sebum from  forming leaving ur hair dht free so it has time to live healthly and regrow..

during daytime if hairloss is sevre use spironlactone cream a dht blocker and total androgen blocker. Anf some emu oil. A dht blocket and increases skin thickness by 2.5 the amount of nornal persons skin.

how does tht help you may ask? Mpb paitents in studies all had very thin skin on the scalp. Not a healthy environment for hair growth and ur hair folcile. Along with much more dht receptors but I won't get into that. So emu oil blocking dht and increasing skin thickness is another angle. Along with emu oil only product proven to increase skin and hair dna sysnthesis by 20 percent. So a proven anti ageing cream as well.

so there I a few angles but many steroid users leaving nizoral on is enuff for stopping hair loss. If you are a sever baldy consider the other products.

much more but I don't wanna be here all night.

take zinc supplement multi vitamin and extra b compex. B vitamins are needed for hair growth and biton is one of them.

bad fats are proven to increase scalp dht.  The american diet has many bald men while pre world war 2 showed chinese n japanese men with no baldess super rare and now there jsust as bad from taking on the american diet.  There's studies on that to google it.

so with all those in factor use deca alone high doses for good gains ull be fine. If you wanna use test add finasteride if you want on cycle. But all those that I mentioned for topicals will always stop hairloss try it ull see.

but deca alone with topicals even test can't fuxk you up with the items I pointed out. Since dht is completly blunted topivally. And remember a protocol without nizoral is pointless. Thts why finasteride on its own never fully works or has good regrowth. Its proven but not talked about how sebeum and oily scalp eith dht goes hand in hand. Block dht and block n keep sebum cleared and hairloss is blocked.

also azelaic acid and zinc xreams block dht. So many pathways and items. Stixk to those basics depends on how prone you are. I've never had ti resort to rogaine or finasteride thank god. Finasteride and its libido doesn't sound to nice the effects. And rogaine has shown  to severely inhibit skin elasticiy many men complain of looking 10 years older after its use.

stick to the topicals without side effwxts is all I can say. Good luck any more questions lemme know.

You're suppose to use minoxildil twice a day, morning and night. After you use Nizoral at night can you still add minoxidil? Will mixing it change anything? And often should you use the shampoo. I read that you should not use it everyday by 2-3/week.

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: October 16, 2011, 04:09:33 PM »
You're suppose to use minoxildil twice a day, morning and night. After you use Nizoral at night can you still add minoxidil? Will mixing it change anything? And often should you use the shampoo. I read that you should not use it everyday by 2-3/week.

never used minoxfil. I don't think its worth it. Its severely bad for ur face and colegen sysnthesis. Google rogaine and face ageing. Thousands of users claim to look 10 years older and depressed now from its use. I believe it may work good. But not worth it to me when there's safwr options.

yes package says use twice a aweek for nizoral. But re read the botte. That's the suggestion for dandruf control and to use it once a week afterwards. We don't want to control dandruf. We are using it for its sebum clearing effects and its mild anti androgen use as well. But we need it for longer than a 5 min shower. Think of it this way completly cleared head of sebum and dht. No inflamtion which causes the hair loss from dht. No dht. No sebum filled dht either. Perfect way to fight it no doubt about it. Its just using it 3 times a week for 5 minute showers won't work with us who are fill of test and other androgens. But over nite is perfect. Try it ull see.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 16, 2011, 11:17:16 PM »
never used minoxfil. I don't think its worth it. Its severely bad for ur face and colegen sysnthesis. Google rogaine and face ageing. Thousands of users claim to look 10 years older and depressed now from its use. I believe it may work good. But not worth it to me when there's safwr options.

yes package says use twice a aweek for nizoral. But re read the botte. That's the suggestion for dandruf control and to use it once a week afterwards. We don't want to control dandruf. We are using it for its sebum clearing effects and its mild anti androgen use as well. But we need it for longer than a 5 min shower. Think of it this way completly cleared head of sebum and dht. No inflamtion which causes the hair loss from dht. No dht. No sebum filled dht either. Perfect way to fight it no doubt about it. Its just using it 3 times a week for 5 minute showers won't work with us who are fill of test and other androgens. But over nite is perfect. Try it ull see.

So you recommend using Nizoral everyday?

Never heard that about minox but glad to know.

Also, can you use emu oil and spiro at the same time? If not, what should you use first and how long before you can use the other?

Thanks again for the info. I'm not balding although it looks like my hair has thinned over the years (I'm 50) so I want to catch it before it starts. I've been thinking about it lately because I notice my brother, who is a few years older than me, is starting to bald.

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: October 17, 2011, 06:47:29 AM »
So you recommend using Nizoral everyday?

Never heard that about minox but glad to know.

Also, can you use emu oil and spiro at the same time? If not, what should you use first and how long before you can use the other?

Thanks again for the info. I'm not balding although it looks like my hair has thinned over the years (I'm 50) so I want to catch it before it starts. I've been thinking about it lately because I notice my brother, who is a few years older than me, is starting to bald.

my father has same type of baldness. I have more of my mothers brother my uncle. The receding hairline and bald patch at back etc well I was getting it. I have pics. The changes have been dramatic to say the least.

but yea my father had the thinning all over just up to very thin tho and a slight widows peak.

the emu oil is  a natural carrier and only thing natural I believe that penetrates all layers of skin taking whatever with it down with it. So putting spiro on with it may make spiro go systematic. I'd only assume it would. I sometimes do it tho. But I'd generally hit up spiro when I don't use emu oil. Such as emu oil every other night and spiro in mornings and afternoons or so on.

gotta remember spiro not only blocks dht and androgens alike but also increases estrogens topically. Only topically. Which is needed for hair growth. Its touted as the best item out there latly. But I've really seen best results with nizoral over night. Spiro is only a 4 hr active time I believe as well.

I'd say do the nizoral everyday to every other day. Ull see results. Than emu oil everyother or everynite. Its just messy is all the niz drys on instantly. Emu oil is messy. You must wipe down excess oil with towel or paper towel after. And the spiro I only really apply to temples now as a just in case. Spiro looks amazing on paper but I guess I never got to see what it could do on its own since I added it last when I alry had almost full regrowth. I'm pretty sure I'm 95 percent full regrowth. Hard to tell cause I believe my head n face has gotten bigger and makes it look like a tiny widows peak. My head has grown that's for sure from putting on alot of pounds.

remember if I did not mention I can't remember. The emu oil is abit essential since in men with androgen aplocea male patter baldness they all shared same characteristics. And one of them was very thin scalps. Not suitable for growth of hair and foicle life. And the emu oil has proven to increase skin thickness by 2.5x no lie its alot lol. So it def is needed. Treat skin thinness. Scalp dht and over all scalp androgens and inflamation and that's all you need. And nizoral and emu do all of that. And last would be spiro. Since nizoral I don't know for sure is either just dht blocker or total androgen blocker. Which hair doesn't like either high androgen or dht. So spiro blocks both dht ad androgens.

aleksis

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: October 17, 2011, 09:47:12 AM »
Guys what u think all that stuff like aromasin, arimidex , letrozole cause hair loss???

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: October 17, 2011, 10:53:05 AM »
Well, if using finasteride(dht inhibitor) can increase the chance of gyno on a test cycle....than using an anti-e must allow for a greater amount to be converted into dht which may lead to hair loss in predisposed individuals. I
may be wrong ....I'm just thinking out loud.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: October 17, 2011, 12:42:09 PM »
my father has same type of baldness. I have more of my mothers brother my uncle. The receding hairline and bald patch at back etc well I was getting it. I have pics. The changes have been dramatic to say the least.

but yea my father had the thinning all over just up to very thin tho and a slight widows peak.

the emu oil is  a natural carrier and only thing natural I believe that penetrates all layers of skin taking whatever with it down with it. So putting spiro on with it may make spiro go systematic. I'd only assume it would. I sometimes do it tho. But I'd generally hit up spiro when I don't use emu oil. Such as emu oil every other night and spiro in mornings and afternoons or so on.

gotta remember spiro not only blocks dht and androgens alike but also increases estrogens topically. Only topically. Which is needed for hair growth. Its touted as the best item out there latly. But I've really seen best results with nizoral over night. Spiro is only a 4 hr active time I believe as well.

I'd say do the nizoral everyday to every other day. Ull see results. Than emu oil everyother or everynite. Its just messy is all the niz drys on instantly. Emu oil is messy. You must wipe down excess oil with towel or paper towel after. And the spiro I only really apply to temples now as a just in case. Spiro looks amazing on paper but I guess I never got to see what it could do on its own since I added it last when I alry had almost full regrowth. I'm pretty sure I'm 95 percent full regrowth. Hard to tell cause I believe my head n face has gotten bigger and makes it look like a tiny widows peak. My head has grown that's for sure from putting on alot of pounds.

remember if I did not mention I can't remember. The emu oil is abit essential since in men with androgen aplocea male patter baldness they all shared same characteristics. And one of them was very thin scalps. Not suitable for growth of hair and foicle life. And the emu oil has proven to increase skin thickness by 2.5x no lie its alot lol. So it def is needed. Treat skin thinness. Scalp dht and over all scalp androgens and inflamation and that's all you need. And nizoral and emu do all of that. And last would be spiro. Since nizoral I don't know for sure is either just dht blocker or total androgen blocker. Which hair doesn't like either high androgen or dht. So spiro blocks both dht ad androgens.

Man, you are a wealth of knowledge. Thanks again. But.... still want to pick your brain more.

I figure the emu oil would be messy. I don't think I'd want to use it in the morning and go to work with oily hair. But if I'm using Nizoral at night (BTW, non of the stores have it any more. There's some prob with production and they're no making it anymore you can buy just what's left) and leaving it on. Can I then put the emu oil on? For me, both the Nizoral and emu has to be used at night. Can it be mixed together?

Another thing. I never heard of emu oil. How come it's not also used for facial wrinkles? It would seem to be ideal for that.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #18 on: October 17, 2011, 01:12:12 PM »
Man, you are a wealth of knowledge. Thanks again. But.... still want to pick your brain more.

I figure the emu oil would be messy. I don't think I'd want to use it in the morning and go to work with oily hair. But if I'm using Nizoral at night (BTW, non of the stores have it any more. There's some prob with production and they're no making it anymore you can buy just what's left) and leaving it on. Can I then put the emu oil on? For me, both the Nizoral and emu has to be used at night. Can it be mixed together?

Another thing. I never heard of emu oil. How come it's not also used for facial wrinkles? It would seem to be ideal for that.

Check out
http://www.amazon.com/Hair-Shampoo-Ketoconazole-Exfoliating-Penetration/dp/B004X34T4S

This shampoo has the Nizoral chemical in it plus emu oil, saw palmetto etc...  Sounds pretty decent.

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: October 17, 2011, 01:30:09 PM »

yes I would not put emu oil either in morning. I had great results as emu oil as my main dht blocker before bed every night. What I do now is either alternate. Or put the nizoral on first anytime at night time since it don't stink. Than after a few hours it dries than put emu oil on. Or like I said alternate each nite.

and nizoral being discountied never heard. I live in canada 2 percent is able to be bought anywhere without prescription. And I believe there is some dctor lee shampoo wth it in it as well.

I am still messing around with wht will work best myself since my hairloss can be sevre. I stop usng this stuff and on a cycle I will shed like no tomorrow and day by day you can see my hairline go back.

if not on steroids than I can go a few weeks and shed at a normal rate almost. But on the products and no steroids I am lucky to shed 4 hairs a day.

I say play around with it. Nizoral eod atleast keeping scalp sebum free. And emu oil eod maybe to or like I said later in the day. After the niz has dried in.

remember to wash the emu oil out in morning and nizoral eith conditoner. I use head n shoylders zinc shampoo and conditioner in one. Cause you don't wsnt the emu oil in there for a day straight as it is excess oil.
but there are some studies on how good again emu oil is at being proven to increase skin and hair dna sysnethsis by 20 percent.

I use to use it on my face . Now just can't bother hate having to wash my face so much its naturally oily.

but specially being older ud probably benefit from it greatly. Be looking 19 in no time lol. Skin thickness. Elasticity. Skin dna sysnethis I mean it really is the only proven product for anti skin ageing it seems.

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: October 17, 2011, 01:32:58 PM »
Well, if using finasteride(dht inhibitor) can increase the chance of gyno on a test cycle....than using an anti-e must allow for a greater amount to be converted into dht which may lead to hair loss in predisposed individuals. I
may be wrong ....I'm just thinking aloud.

again why I don't like systematic drugs like that. I am very gyni prone even after surgery. Why take the systematic drug which doesn't even offer full dht blockage in the scalp. Yet hurts libido cause lack of dht and muscule hardness and strength.

the topicals can clear fully dht in scalp. Block it. And prevent it from forming.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: October 17, 2011, 02:44:03 PM »
Check out
http://www.amazon.com/Hair-Shampoo-Ketoconazole-Exfoliating-Penetration/dp/B004X34T4S

This shampoo has the Nizoral chemical in it plus emu oil, saw palmetto etc...  Sounds pretty decent.

I wonder what's the percent of Ketoconnazole? I've read that if it's not the 2% solution it's not very effective.

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: October 17, 2011, 02:57:12 PM »
I wonder what's the percent of Ketoconnazole? I've read that if it's not the 2% solution it's not very effective.

very much what I've read to. Product looks good if you want to use minoxdil for sure. But I think its the last thing us testosterones users need. Tesosterone old mans face and add a extra 10 years with rogaine. We will look like branch warrens face  or titus in his 30s when it caught up with him lol.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: October 18, 2011, 01:37:08 PM »
very much what I've read to. Product looks good if you want to use minoxdil for sure. But I think its the last thing us testosterones users need. Tesosterone old mans face and add a extra 10 years with rogaine. We will look like branch warrens face  or titus in his 30s when it caught up with him lol.

Well, I did look up the Japanese study on Nizoral. I hate to say it but it doesn't seem as convincing when you actually read it. First, they didn't use the shampoo but rather a ketoconazole cream. Also, they only did it on six subjects. Two had great results, one had OK results after a year and the other three had no results.

So, like all things dealing with this condition. It works for some but not for others. As of now, there seems to be no "cure" and for most people, if your genetic makeup tends towards baldness, you're going to go bald.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #24 on: October 18, 2011, 06:18:04 PM »
I can't imagine leaving Niz on all night. Your scalp would be so dry.
T