Author Topic: Why Do I Have To Resort To Doing Gimmicks When If I Was Given My Main Handle  (Read 17503 times)

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG

Incorrect.

Everyone has rights in life. I can't have a private restaurant and say I will only serve white people. Its illegal.

This site HAS to confirm to greater laws. You cannot use this site to deal steroids and use it as source board on the basis that it is a "private board"

Many other examples.

You cannot also take away "rights" you don't the ability to enforce in the first place.

Can they ban any handles they want? Yeah sure.

Can they stop me coming back with hundreds of gimmicks.....NO.

That is why its just stupid

Non sequitur. The example you chose was one of racial discrimination. A restaurant does have the right to not serve anyone they choose, patrons do NOT have a right to eat there. You are incorrect.

Now if you are going to make a case that you are being unfairly targeted because of a perceived racial bias (because you're Jewish, or Italian or Persian or whatever your persona-of-the-day is) then you have a more interesting claim.

I still think that it would be ipso facto unprovable anyway. Fact are facts, Ron can ban anyone and everyone for any reason or no reason.

Again, you may have an emotional case based on the membership's perception of "fairness", but as a matter of actual rights, it ain't happening.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
You know what slowed Getbig down in the last few months? The addition of the UK subforum.

It split us up from some of our more active posters, and created a "clique" type atmosphere.

Something is missing when posters like bigmc, BigCyp, Simon, Skorp1o, and Booty are not posting on the G&O regularly.

They are part of the Getbig furniture so to speak.  8)

Bast175

In my mind you have two choices Junior.

Either:

1. Pack your bags and go to your website. It seems that you can't handle being on both at the moment.

2. Try to make amends with the powers that be on Getbig, and shut down your website.

All of this complaining will get you nowhere. Don't you remember me doing the same thing with bigmc and the Y-board?  God those arguments were fucking pathetic when I look back on it  :D

I have ALL choices available to me my friend.

1) I can post here anytime I want under gimmick.
2) I can post on my site.

Ron told me I can post her and have my website, he just asked me to change the domain name which I agreed to do.

Vince G posts here and has his own domain name, now www.getbig-3.com

Where is the fairness and consistency?

Are the mad because they can't bully me into submission? If they could it would have worked by now. It hasn't.

They just need to be reasonable and talk about the issues and resolve it all like men.

We can play hide and seek for the next two years. I have enough gimmicks to last me that long. Not joking.

PS those argument u had with Bigmc were a thing of beauty and not pathetic at all. It was pure art.

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
  • Revenge is a dish best served ice cold
Non sequitur. The example you chose was one of racial discrimination. A restaurant does have the right to not serve anyone they choose, patrons do NOT have a right to eat there. You are incorrect.

Now if you are going to make a case that you are being unfairly targeted because of a perceived racial bias (because you're Jewish, or Italian or Persian or whatever your persona-of-the-day is) then you have a more interesting claim.

I still think that it would be ipso facto unprovable anyway. Fact are facts, Ron can ban anyone and everyone for any reason or no reason.

Again, you may have an emotional case based on the membership's perception of "fairness", but as a matter of actual rights, it ain't happening.
Wow. Beautiful!

Great way of bringing the message across in a respectful manner but as effective as a cobra bite.

You just know you not going to recover from it

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
Sounds like most in this thread have spent a lot of time in "Uncle Touchy's naked puzzle basement".

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
  • Revenge is a dish best served ice cold
Sounds like most in this thread have spent a lot of time in "Uncle Touchy's naked puzzle basement".
and there you are just on time.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
....back it would be totally unnecessary. Why o why?  ??? ::)

I mean I have been very fucking reasonable here so far. Haven't started any crap on here, nothing.

I still don't know what I am banned for?

Sending OMR a "trolling pm" of which he has sent many before???  ???

What is the length of my ban anyway?

C'mon Ron/OMR lets be sensible and not force me into a corner here and come up with a reasonable solution to all this.

It will get silly otherwise.

Thanks

No matter what your handle the song you sing is the same old one. Change your tune and maybe you'll be able to change your handle too. Not intending to be a smart ass to you, just offering some solid advice.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Put your mother in a straight-jacket you punk ass white boy. Come here and tell me that, I'll fuck you in your ass you punk white boy. You faggot. You can't touch me, you're not man enough. I'll eat your asshole alive, you bitch. C'mon anybody in here can't fuck with this. This is the ultimate, man. Fuck you, you ho. Come and say it to my face.... I'll fuck you in the ass in front of everybody. You bitch.... come on, you bitch. You're scared coward, you're not man enough to fuck with me. You can't last two minutes in my world, bitch. Look at you scared now, you ho.... scared like a little white pussy. Scared of the real man. I'll fuck you 'til you love me, faggot!

If you fuck him in the ass in front of everybody and eat his asshole, doesn't that make you an exhibitionist "homo"? -Just saying.

BTW, being of shaved head myself, I have to say it rocks!  ;D You could use a little tan. That would enhance to visual perfection to which you aspire.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
If you fuck him in the ass in front of everybody and eat his asshole, doesn't that make you an exhibitionist "homo"? -Just saying.

BTW, being of shaved head myself, I have to say it rocks!  ;D You could use a little tan. That would enhance to visual perfection to which you aspire.

C'mon, Prime, it's a Tyson quote. Jesus.

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time

x2

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
Uncle you deserve your orginal handle back and have my support homeboy. Always thought you brought the Lolz and your PM to OMR was frickin hilarious! The only thing that does annoy me about you though is how full of yourself you are. I know it is mostly designed to get a rise out of people but arrogance has always fucked me off.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V

Could not care less who said this. It is still trash.

The Ugly

• Getbig V

Thanks for your input.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.

Noted.

Rimstinger

I have ALL choices available to me my friend.

you don't have any friends

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
“Whatever you want, especially when you’re striving to be the best in the world at something, there’ll always be disappointments, and you can’t be emotionally tied to them, cos’ they’ll break your spirit.” Mike Tyson

“I’m a dreamer. I have to dream and reach for the stars, and if I miss a star then I grab a handful of clouds.” Mike Tyson

“Everyone says “I wish I was in your shoes…”, the hundreds of people that wish they were in my shoes don’t know the tenth of it. If they were in my shoes they would cry like a baby.” Mike Tyson

The Ugly

• Getbig V
“Whatever you want, especially when you’re striving to be the best in the world at something, there’ll always be disappointments, and you can’t be emotionally tied to them, cos’ they’ll break your spirit.” Mike Tyson

“I’m a dreamer. I have to dream and reach for the stars, and if I miss a star then I grab a handful of clouds.” Mike Tyson

“Everyone says “I wish I was in your shoes…”, the hundreds of people that wish they were in my shoes don’t know the tenth of it. If they were in my shoes they would cry like a baby.” Mike Tyson

Put your mother in a straight-jacket you punk ass white boy. Come here and tell me that, I'll fuck you in your ass you punk white boy. You faggot. You can't touch me, you're not man enough. I'll eat your asshole alive, you bitch. C'mon anybody in here can't fuck with this. This is the ultimate, man. Fuck you, you ho. Come and say it to my face.... I'll fuck you in the ass in front of everybody. You bitch.... come on, you bitch. You're scared coward, you're not man enough to fuck with me. You can't last two minutes in my world, bitch. Look at you scared now, you ho.... scared like a little white pussy. Scared of the real man. I'll fuck you 'til you love me, faggot!

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
you don't have any friends

I'm his friend

Primemuscle

• Getbig V

You forgot to put this in quotes, white boy.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
"A lot of my friends are dead, that um I grew up with, that aren't around anymore, or else in jail for the rest of their life, or else they really strung out on dope somewhere in Brooklyn, out of their head. Very few of them are still functioning adults right now. And but at that stage in my life it was exciting that it was like never gonna end." Mike Tyson

The Ugly

• Getbig V
You forgot to put this in quotes, white boy.

You really wanna get in a writing mechanics pissing match? Every post you make is littered with errors, including the ones where you're correcting folks.

Stick to your bumper sticker "wisdom" and tired cliches, Captain Obvious.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
You really wanna get in a writing mechanics pissing match? Every post you make is littered with errors, including the ones where you're correcting folks.

What errors did you find in my previous post?  Why are you such a sourpuss?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V

When you post something which someone else said and which should be quoted but you neglect to include the quotation marks and a citation, you are essentially plagiarizing. Carry on.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
When you post something which someone else said and which should be quoted but you neglect to include the quotation marks and a citation, you are essentially plagiarizing. Carry on.

Please don't mention my transgression to the dean; hate to get expelled, Cap. Also, need you to resubmit the above post with a comma before your "but." Seeing a little improvement, though. Keep up the good work.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
What errors did you find in my previous post?  Why are you such a sourpuss?

Very few here to whom I'm sour. Menstruation-fueled, temperamental replies like this, though:

You deserved sour. Carry on.