Author Topic: Dr. Dena official appreciation thread  (Read 571243 times)

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Dr.Dena official appreciation thread
« Reply #50 on: November 23, 2009, 06:06:42 AM »
Can only dream of this baby !!!!!

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #51 on: November 23, 2009, 06:08:35 AM »

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #52 on: November 23, 2009, 07:29:20 AM »
She has better pec development than most NPC amateur competitors...

oh and 'doctor' Hahahahah... since when are chiropractors referred to as doctor's ??!

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: November 23, 2009, 09:17:09 AM »
She has better pec development than most NPC amateur competitors...

oh and 'doctor' Hahahahah... since when are chiropractors referred to as doctor's ??!

Anyone with a Doctorate is considered a "Doctor".

M.D. = Medical Doctor

J.D. = Juris Doctor

D.C. = Doctor of Chiropractic

D.N.P. = Doctor of Nursing Practice

DScPA = Doctor of Science Physician Assistant

P.H.D. = Doctor of Philosophy

D.P.T. = Doctor of Physical Therapy

While only one of those can be considered a medical doctor, I do believe the Doctor of Nursing Practice can also provide patients with medical diagnoses & prescribe medications as long as they are also Nurse practitioners.  Physician's assistants can also prescribe in most states as well, most of the time under the supervision of an MD.  Chiropractors can't prescribe medications, but they can prescribe certain forms of activities to help improve your condition.

"1"

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #54 on: November 23, 2009, 10:39:06 AM »
Since they are.  Do you feel slighted due to the fact that you are referred to as the "guy on fry station prep" and not a "cook"?

Yes, I feel sorry for guys like you that have jobs like that, while I post from my nicely furnished office inside a medical building while my secretary is downstairs getting me lunch :)

p.s, I'll have fries with that diet coke!

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #55 on: November 23, 2009, 10:41:52 AM »
Anyone with a Doctorate is considered a "Doctor".

M.D. = Medical Doctor

J.D. = Juris Doctor

D.C. = Doctor of Chiropractic

D.N.P. = Doctor of Nursing Practice

DScPA = Doctor of Science Physician Assistant

P.H.D. = Doctor of Philosophy

D.P.T. = Doctor of Physical Therapy

While only one of those can be considered a medical doctor, I do believe the Doctor of Nursing Practice can also provide patients with medical diagnoses & prescribe medications as long as they are also Nurse practitioners.  Physician's assistants can also prescribe in most states as well, most of the time under the supervision of an MD.  Chiropractors can't prescribe medications, but they can prescribe certain forms of activities to help improve your condition.

"1"

Thanks for the heads up, but you guys know what I meant, as in a 'real' M.D , which she is not.. I have friends that are licensed massage therapists and chiropractor's as well, they don't consider themselves doctors.... yet strangely enough some pharmacists (with a 2 year college course) seem to think they are...go figure.

My point was simply that becoming a chiropractor has nothing to do with becoming a 'REAL' doctor that has to actually go to medical school for 7 years, do a 2 year residence and can only then be considered a REAL doctor.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #56 on: November 23, 2009, 11:33:12 AM »
Holy sh*t!!!! it's more jacked then the Warrior !!!! now that's saying something..

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #57 on: November 23, 2009, 02:17:23 PM »
hahahaha why the fuck do these women do that to them selves  ???

You don't really understand the perspective until you put her and Warrior side to side...that's just fucked up

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #58 on: November 23, 2009, 02:24:44 PM »
To be fair she looks OK when she's offseason.

From a bodybuilding perspective, she obviously looks good when she's cut and ripped, but not sexually attractive in this state IMO. not hating.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #59 on: November 23, 2009, 02:47:47 PM »
Yes, I feel sorry for guys like you that have jobs like that, while I post from my nicely furnished office inside a medical building while my secretary is downstairs getting me lunch :)

p.s, I'll have fries with that diet coke!

Nicely furnished office = your bedroom in your moms house
Medical building = next to the bathroom where the medicine cabinet is
Secretary getting you lunch = your mom making you dinner while you hammer out posts on getbig.com

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: November 23, 2009, 02:48:51 PM »
Read again, you hater!!!

She looks pretty damm good here and she's in her 40's? She's not ripped all year long too many insecure fucks on here because she has more muscle than them  ::) :-\ :'( :D

lvtolft

• Getbig III
« Reply #61 on: November 23, 2009, 02:49:51 PM »
She looks pretty damm good here and she's in her 40's? She's not ripped all year long too many insecure fucks on here because she has more muscle than them  ::) :-\ :'( :D
Outed  :-\

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: November 23, 2009, 02:50:13 PM »
Thanks for the heads up, but you guys know what I meant, as in a 'real' M.D , which she is not.. I have friends that are licensed massage therapists and chiropractor's as well, they don't consider themselves doctors.... yet strangely enough some pharmacists (with a 2 year college course) seem to think they are...go figure.

My point was simply that becoming a chiropractor has nothing to do with becoming a 'REAL' doctor that has to actually go to medical school for 7 years, do a 2 year residence and can only then be considered a REAL doctor.

Real doctor as in fake one?  Love that rationale.  Chiropractors = 4 yrs undergrad (for bachelor degree) then 3 - 4 years chiropractic school.  Hmm..how many years is that?  As far as residency, thats generally to learn their specialty which involves surgery...of which chiros do not do.

::)

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #63 on: November 23, 2009, 07:29:52 PM »
Real doctor as in fake one?  Love that rationale.  Chiropractors = 4 yrs undergrad (for bachelor degree) then 3 - 4 years chiropractic school.  Hmm..how many years is that?  As far as residency, thats generally to learn their specialty which involves surgery...of which chiros do not do.

::)

LOL, I guess we know who's a registered massage therapist/aspiring chiropractor in the thread :D

you're taking that shit just a little persnoally, no ?

nicky.smth

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Hugo Chavez looks like hugo chavez
« Reply #64 on: November 23, 2009, 07:54:43 PM »

Aerian

• Getbig IV
  • "Yumm yumm give me some"
« Reply #65 on: November 23, 2009, 08:34:42 PM »

Some of you say she looks hot during off season, post up some pics of her then.  I would like to see 1 decent looking picture where she doesnt look like a man with a wig on.
Wait for it....

Adam11

« Reply #66 on: November 23, 2009, 08:41:38 PM »
Dr.Dena is one of the very few IFBBers who has a real job outside the gym.

QFT.

Dena is a respectable professional woman.

I don't see where the problem is....

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: November 24, 2009, 05:59:49 AM »
LOL, I guess we know who's a registered massage therapist/aspiring chiropractor in the thread :D

you're taking that shit just a little persnoally, no ?

Aspiring?  Nope.  Proud of my profession (for the most part).  I dont take things like this personally.  Just trying to enlighten you seeing as you have some mis-guided perceptions.  You seem to have your nut sack in a bundle over the subject though.   

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #68 on: November 24, 2009, 06:08:45 AM »

She's 38 actually...
But looks much younger off season!!!

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: November 24, 2009, 08:22:30 AM »
She's 38 actually...
But looks much younger off season!!!

Is she smacking herself in the head saying "I could have had a V8?"

brooklynbruiser

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: November 24, 2009, 09:07:53 AM »
Does she do hardcore?
Almost always, yes.

DeketheCreep

• Getbig IV
  • then does a head stand and spread his ass apart!
« Reply #71 on: November 24, 2009, 09:17:29 AM »

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: November 24, 2009, 10:42:03 AM »

In all fairness, Medical School here in the USA and most places around the world is only 4 years.  The student who successfully completes those 4 years of med school is then granted the degree of Medical Doctor (MD).  They then go on to do a 2-3 year residency in internal medicine at some hospital that will allow them to practice internal medicine if desired.  So, truth be told, an MD does about 8 years of schooling (4 years for a B.S. and another 4 years for an M.D.).  That being said, a "REAL" doctor is anyone who has a doctorate in a particular field of practice.  A lawyer is as much of a Doctor of Law as that of a Doctor of Medicine.  

Schooling alone doesn't make anyone more qualified to be Doctor.  For instance, a Doctor of Nursing practice goes to school for 9 years (4 years for a B.S. + 3 years for an M.S. + 2 years for a Doctorate in Nursing practice).  That doesn't make this person more qualified than an M.D. or J.D. to be called a Doctor.  Heck, there are PHD's out there that do 10 years of schooling and that's the highest possible degree granted.

To be as frank as you possibly can be, the term "Doctor" comes from the latin word "doctoris" which means teacher.  Out of all the doctors mentioned in this thread, the only true doctors that teach are those who are PHDs.  Those PHDs who do research year in and out and come up with the new techniques and approaches to improve their particular fields of practice and then furthermore teach those younger members of academia in the ways to improve their practice.  So, a medical doctor should probably be called a physician as opposed to a Doctor, since they practice the "art of medicine" and not "teach" it.  Since professional titles are adopted for the sake of vanity, holding all things equal, we must respect that if a medical doctor is to be called a "Doctor", then a Lawyer (Juris Doctor) is to be called Doctor as well, as is a Chiropractor that has attained a doctorate in their field.  

Point being, give little Dena some credit.  She might be a fucking idiot, but she has a piece of paper somewhere granted by an institution that merits her claim.

"1"

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #73 on: November 24, 2009, 10:46:59 AM »
I WOULD FUCK THE SHIT OUT OF HER, OR IT MAY BE THE OTHER WAY AROUND.  EITHER WAY IT WOULD BE A BLAST!

brooklynbruiser

• Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: November 24, 2009, 03:29:55 PM »
@ OneMoreRep: Very intelligent and cogent analysis. A tip of my chapeau to you!

Now, where's the hardcore clips?

Almost always, yes.