Author Topic: the good old days when america was great.  (Read 287 times)

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
the good old days when america was great.
« on: April 25, 2024, 09:05:15 AM »

&t=83s   
F

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: the good old days when america was great.
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2024, 09:34:01 AM »

&t=7s 
F

Dalnet

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2024, 09:44:55 AM »
Some great videos, there. I love watching stuff from pre 1980s LA. Columbo etc. I visited in 1996, and haven't been back since. Wish I was a baby boomer. That generation had it all. No wonder they're deluded about how easy life should be, when they grew up in paradise. Imagine a blue collar lowly paid labourer being able to support a family of 4, 5, 6 with a comfortable sized home, average family car, plentiful food and a good education for their children on one wage with the wife at home.... they didn't deal with subversive media, Marxist brainwashing etc. They had it great and assume things have gotten easier for these generations.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2024, 12:38:22 PM »
Some great videos, there. I love watching stuff from pre 1980s LA. Columbo etc. I visited in 1996, and haven't been back since. Wish I was a baby boomer. That generation had it all. No wonder they're deluded about how easy life should be, when they grew up in paradise. Imagine a blue collar lowly paid labourer being able to support a family of 4, 5, 6 with a comfortable sized home, average family car, plentiful food and a good education for their children on one wage with the wife at home.... they didn't deal with subversive media, Marxist brainwashing etc. They had it great and assume things have gotten easier for these generations.

You are dreaming.

A lowly paid laborer never could afford those things back then.

A guy dropping screws in holes on a GM assembly line could but he was hardly low paid.

I'm a baby boomer.  Both my parents worked.  The term "latch key kid" is from the time when baby boomers were kids.

A latch key kid is a kid whose parents both worked and he lets himself in to the house because no one is home.

Also both my wife and I worked to provide for our families.  In my family all my brothers and sisters and their spouses all worked.

Baby boomers as adults both husbands and wives worked.

MajorDomo

• Getbig III
  • I'm here to chew bubblegum
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2024, 01:06:41 PM »

Say what? The boomer generation was born between 1946 and 1964 and  lived through Vietnam- only a fool would say those times were good. My uncle was killed in 'nam. Go fuck yourself.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2024, 01:12:03 PM »

it was a simpler time not as much bloats, tards, and morons running around
F

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2024, 01:13:48 PM »

F

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2024, 01:15:37 PM »

&t=15s   

F