Author Topic: Body girls Thread ..... aka babes and barbells  (Read 2483730 times)

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
Re: Body girls Thread ..... aka babes and barbells
« Reply #5775 on: July 03, 2017, 04:24:39 PM »
The schmoe judges sent a clear message. Her face wasnt androgenized enough. The other women in that pic look like island of dr moreau

No, it's because her face looks like a turkey, and her long sloppy ass was sub-par.

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #5776 on: July 03, 2017, 04:54:52 PM »
No, it's because her face looks like a turkey, and her long sloppy ass was sub-par.

She sounds like she is about to have some sort of mental breakdown. Putting on a fake smile of peace

https://www.instagram.com/p/BV0bm5XjmcT/?taken-by=jodileigh&hl=en

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #5777 on: July 03, 2017, 06:46:54 PM »
The schmoe judges sent a clear message. Her face wasnt androgenized enough. The other women in that pic look like island of dr moreau

I think you meant "Island of Dr. Schmoereau"... ;D

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #5778 on: July 03, 2017, 10:43:20 PM »
She sounds like she is about to have some sort of mental breakdown. Putting on a fake smile of peace

Can't blame her for feeling like that. A long contest prep makes you emotionally sensitive, no matter the outcome.
It's not just her conditioning, most of these other girls have simply more muscle. That blonde winner has the x faxtor.

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #5779 on: July 04, 2017, 02:47:01 AM »
The X Factor being giant balloon implants?

Jodi got 2nd last year at the same show... let's not fool ourselves into thinking IFBB judging has any rhyme, reason or consistency

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #5780 on: July 04, 2017, 03:17:49 AM »
The X Factor being giant balloon implants?

Jodi got 2nd last year at the same show... let's not fool ourselves into thinking IFBB judging has any rhyme, reason or consistency

A breast argumentation is only helping that much. It's esp the combination of her confident look, wide shoulders & tight waist that give her that X factor. You will see this in almost every lineup; 1 or more competitors who are clearly better than the rest.

I don't follow female classes that much (no homo), but I've heard more complaints about ever changing judging standards. Maybe the lineup from last year wasn't that good or her conditioning was better, don't know...

herne

• Getbig V
« Reply #5781 on: July 04, 2017, 02:24:30 PM »

herne

• Getbig V
« Reply #5782 on: July 04, 2017, 02:32:03 PM »

jodileighDid you listen to the video? 🔼 I honestly don't know my plans. How's that for a cliffhanger? I went through moments of never wanting to compete again. My body frustrates me. It is fickle, undependable, late to the party, stubborn. Gosh, this sounds like a bad date. 😂 See, no matter what happens, I hold onto my sense of humor. 😂 I'll bounce back. I always do. Just this one smarted, stung, downright sucked. And I take full blame. I'm staying in prep and going to try the "wait and see" approach, like putting dough in the oven and waiting to see when it rises rather than forcing it to rise just because family is coming over for dinner at a certain time. Just know this: the reason why I can extend sound advice to my clients, friends, and strangers is because I actually have gone through these crappy experiences myself. I know the bottom. I know the top. I know everything in between, and like a pinball in a machine, I'll keep moving. I just don't know what direction the ball will go. 🖤 I have several people to thank because win or lose, people have still helped me. But I'll do that in another post at a later time. 🖤 #contestprep #motivationmonday #ifbb #ifbbpro #noteverythingisrainbowsandunicorns #keepingitreal #greeneyes #dachshund #girlsbestfriend #dogsmaketheworldabetterplace

herne

• Getbig V
« Reply #5783 on: July 04, 2017, 02:41:37 PM »

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #5784 on: July 04, 2017, 02:41:53 PM »
jodileighDid you listen to the video? 🔼 I honestly don't know my plans. How's that for a cliffhanger? I went through moments of never wanting to compete again. My body frustrates me. It is fickle, undependable, late to the party, stubborn. Gosh, this sounds like a bad date. 😂 See, no matter what happens, I hold onto my sense of humor. 😂 I'll bounce back. I always do. Just this one smarted, stung, downright sucked. And I take full blame. I'm staying in prep and going to try the "wait and see" approach, like putting dough in the oven and waiting to see when it rises rather than forcing it to rise just because family is coming over for dinner at a certain time. Just know this: the reason why I can extend sound advice to my clients, friends, and strangers is because I actually have gone through these crappy experiences myself. I know the bottom. I know the top. I know everything in between, and like a pinball in a machine, I'll keep moving. I just don't know what direction the ball will go. 🖤 I have several people to thank because win or lose, people have still helped me. But I'll do that in another post at a later time. 🖤 #contestprep #motivationmonday #ifbb #ifbbpro #noteverythingisrainbowsandunicorns #keepingitreal #greeneyes #dachshund #girlsbestfriend #dogsmaketheworldabetterplace

Not sure if this will cheer her up:

I do have a designated folder for her pics/vids. 773 MB worth of narcissism and cheap motel rooms.  :-X

Running Wild

• Getbig II
  • Running Blood
« Reply #5785 on: July 04, 2017, 07:24:12 PM »

Hot... but surely she will push it further and ruin her look

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5786 on: July 05, 2017, 10:31:44 AM »
 :o
F

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #5787 on: July 05, 2017, 12:11:09 PM »
:o

Would perform funky things with her

herne

• Getbig V
« Reply #5788 on: July 05, 2017, 01:50:43 PM »

herne

• Getbig V

herne

• Getbig V
« Reply #5790 on: July 05, 2017, 02:00:09 PM »
She's not really pulling these pics off.... looks like somebody's mom that lost a bet.

herne

• Getbig V
« Reply #5791 on: July 06, 2017, 01:13:33 PM »
She's not really pulling these pics off.... looks like somebody's mom that lost a bet.

herne

• Getbig V
« Reply #5792 on: July 06, 2017, 01:17:09 PM »

herne

• Getbig V
« Reply #5793 on: July 06, 2017, 01:20:23 PM »

herne

• Getbig V
« Reply #5794 on: July 06, 2017, 01:21:14 PM »

herne

• Getbig V
« Reply #5795 on: July 06, 2017, 01:25:14 PM »

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #5796 on: July 06, 2017, 03:17:14 PM »

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!

aomw

• Getbig II
Re: body girls thread...
« Reply #5798 on: July 06, 2017, 03:41:03 PM »

Sharon Marvel (3) was massive and shaply in off-season shape; dominant (v o/fbb's) on mat.

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #5799 on: July 07, 2017, 05:15:56 PM »