Author Topic: Fraudci and the man-made virus  (Read 821 times)

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
Fraudci and the man-made virus
« on: July 23, 2021, 01:07:27 AM »
Hoping this Fauci kvnt takes a Kobe Kopter to Worm-Town soon.

R. Paul ass-rapes him again while Fraudci lies/snakes...

POB

• Getbig IV
Re: Fraudci and the man-made virus
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2021, 03:46:43 AM »
Weather it’s him China or both or even someone else wherever and who ever is responsible needs to pay for the death and destruction the bio weapon has caused especially if it’s something that would of never made it to humans w/o a lab. Over 4 million people have died world wide  even if that number is inflated a bit it’s still a ton of people that shouldn’t have died. Just think if your working construction in New York City 10 stories up and drop a brick, drill, or any other tool and it hits somebody walking by in the head and kills them accident or not your going to jail and that’s just 1 person.Why 4 million people die and only a few people vocally care about it like rand Paul is amazing to me. Both sides AND other countries should want to know how what where so this shit doesn’t happen again. It should be front page news every day till it’s solved.

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2021, 03:51:15 AM »
I don’t get why if fauchi is possibly part of the cause of this why he’s allowed to hold his position of authority of how to get out of this mess especially with flip flopping so many times over the past year on protocols

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2021, 03:58:42 AM »
I don’t get why if fauchi is possibly part of the cause of this why he’s allowed to hold his position of authority of how to get out of this mess especially with flip flopping so many times over the past year on protocols

Perfect example of the Deep State.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2021, 08:52:18 AM »
Tired of Democrats using semantics of language to spin the lies.  It's factual that the US gave a huge sum of money to the Covid virus lab in Wuhan.  Whether it was directly or indirectly it was US government money. Fauci has a problem with using the term gain of function.  He claims they didn't do it. The correct question to ask is did they modify the virus in nature to make it more infectious to humans?  Any virus scientist that say this is true is silenced by video content providers, google, news providers and social media.

What do we know? There is a covid virus lab in Wuhan that did experiments with covid.  The lab received US funds.  The covid virus was modified  to be more infectious to humans. For what purpose on earth would they do that?  In my mind it reeks of a biological weapons lab. No reason on earth to make a virus more dangerous, none.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2021, 09:12:07 AM »
Scientists like to fool around with deadly viruses.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2021, 09:13:57 AM »
Obviously it escaped from the lab studying it and not a sushi market next door and we didn't push on it because we helped set up the lab it was a Chinese American joint venture project. I have been saying this since day one sometimes 2+2 just equals 4 it really is that simple.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2021, 09:15:21 AM »
Obviously it escaped from the lab studying it and not a sushi market next door and we didn't push on it because we helped set up the lab it was a Chinese American joint venture project. I have been saying this since day one sometimes 2+2 just equals 4 it really is that simple.

That's a very sensible statement, Bhank.

Getbig is proud of you.

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2021, 11:07:33 AM »

Word Brian.. Word brother...

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2021, 11:21:54 AM »
For what purpose on earth would they do that?
Population reduction, and to create more laws to control people. In France business owners will now receive 1 year prison sentences if they allow people to enter without masks.

I have a news flash for people. Governments and the elite don't care about you. That's a myth that the media is spinning. They say they want to save lives lol. They don't give a fuck about saving lives. They want the opposite. The goal is to reduce the population .The only good politician is a dead one - in most cases.