Author Topic: Sweden isn't in the news much these days  (Read 2047 times)

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
Sweden isn't in the news much these days
« on: July 23, 2021, 06:37:21 AM »
Daily COVID Deaths in Sweden Hit Zero, as Other Nations Brace for More Lockdowns

https://fee.org/articles/daily-covid-deaths-in-sweden-hit-zero-as-other-nations-brace-for-more-lockdowns/

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
Re: Sweden isn't in the news much these days
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2021, 08:41:17 AM »
NOOOooooo!

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2021, 08:46:43 AM »
But, but, but... Masks!  Lockdowns! Social Distancing! Vaccinations!

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2021, 08:47:01 AM »
They get this right … but allow shitskins to settle there.

Win some. Lose some.

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2021, 08:56:03 AM »
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

I'll take "Shit only a libturb would say" for $1000 Alex

Sweden's coronavirus death toll is now approaching zero, but experts are warning others not to hail it as a success

https://www.businessinsider.com/sweden-coronavirus-cases-deaths-fall-not-mean-lockdown-plan-worked-2020-7

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2021, 02:22:18 PM »
Sweden is a complete shitshow today..... Cities are not to be visited if you're tourist(who would want to go anyways)

Hear an outside perspective of the transformation. A brit talks about Sweden from peaceful and even too peaceful to the point of "boring" in the 70's- to what it is today.

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2021, 03:03:42 PM »
There are no doubt some tough throwback white Swedish guys in Sweden today and I certainly feel bad for them.  But to be frank, the majority of white people can go fuck themselves.  They created this mess and it’s unfixable.  For years the white people have voted and the politicians have acted.  Now they are swimming in a pool of shit.  Germany, Sweden, the US, Canada just to name a few....all full of a bunch of white people who can tuck their dicks and fuck right off.  I can’t be bothered anymore.  At this point I’m just living my life and I guess I’ll make my final stand when they come for my home and take out as many as possible before they get me.

To be clear, this post isn’t referring to the Matt Cs, Kwons, fortress’s, robcguns, taffins, Scott’s and all the other conservatives here.  You guys I do legitimately feel bad for because I know you didn’t vote for any of this.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2021, 03:35:51 PM »
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

I'll take "Shit only a libturb would say" for $1000 Alex

Sweden's coronavirus death toll is now approaching zero, but experts are warning others not to hail it as a success

https://www.businessinsider.com/sweden-coronavirus-cases-deaths-fall-not-mean-lockdown-plan-worked-2020-7

It never ends!

FEAR!!!!!!

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2021, 03:52:56 PM »
It never ends!

FEAR!!!!!!

It gets wackier by the day. This is gonna keep happening as the tests are flawed. Just like with AIDS anyone with a compromised immune system for any reason has a shot of popping positive:

8,700 Vaccinated People Test Positive for COVID in New York

https://hudsonvalleypost.com/8700-vaccinated-people-test-positive-for-covid-in-new-york/

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2022, 10:29:06 AM »

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2022, 11:09:35 AM »
Sweden used to be a dream country. Still is for the shitskins.
Free money and safety (compared to the safety of their home country.

No one in the populace was asked if they wanted this (some democracy). It was all planned. A lot of politicians deserve to hang from lampposts.

Now it's all irreversible as Tennisballz said.

Thank you Barbara Lerner Spectre and her ilk  >:( At the same time Swedes are the biggest pussies and cowards anywhere.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2022, 11:10:10 AM »
Sweden is a complete shitshow today..... Cities are not to be visited if you're tourist(who would want to go anyways)

Hear an outside perspective of the transformation. A brit talks about Sweden from peaceful and even too peaceful to the point of "boring" in the 70's- to what it is today.

UNCLE LEO
F

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 09, 2022, 01:38:59 PM »
the main reason Sweden was left alone during Covid was because they are pretty much a cashless society already
https://sweden.se/life/society/a-cashless-society
To some people, the cashless experience is more than skin-deep… They’ve got a microchip implanted in their hand, which can store different kinds of data – from ID to door-opening blips, train tickets and even bank cards. This makes it possible to pay by simply waving the hand.
Though this might sound like science fiction, over a thousand Swedes have inserted this handy biohacking commodity into their lifestyle. It saves them from carrying bank cards, ID, membership cards and keys around.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #13 on: October 09, 2022, 03:28:48 PM »
the main reason Sweden was left alone during Covid was because they are pretty much a cashless society already
https://sweden.se/life/society/a-cashless-society

Very low debt to gdp. No need to print. Conversely, Italy was the epicenter for awhile:

https://tradingeconomics.com/sweden/government-debt-to-gdp

Sweden recorded a Government Debt to GDP of 36.70 percent of the country's Gross Domestic Product in 2021. source

Italy recorded a Government Debt to GDP of 150.80 percent of the country's Gross Domestic Product in 2021.

SweetDaddySiki

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: October 10, 2022, 05:39:20 AM »
   UNCLE LEO
"Jerry you got to do somethin' about those people going into Sweden!"

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2022, 12:06:34 AM »
Very low debt to gdp. No need to print. Conversely, Italy was the epicenter for awhile:

https://tradingeconomics.com/sweden/government-debt-to-gdp

Sweden recorded a Government Debt to GDP of 36.70 percent of the country's Gross Domestic Product in 2021. source

Italy recorded a Government Debt to GDP of 150.80 percent of the country's Gross Domestic Product in 2021.
Well. What you're missing is that Swedens debt is held by the households. So at surface level it might seem fine with low state debt. But when the household debt is just about the highest in the world relative to income and GDP/capita then there is a problem and a bubble waiting to bust anyways.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2022, 05:43:56 AM »
"Jerry you got to do somethin' about those people going into Sweden!"
;D ;D ;D ;D
F

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: October 11, 2022, 07:53:56 PM »
Sweden used to be a dream country. Still is for the shitskins.
Free money and safety (compared to the safety of their home country.

No one in the populace was asked if they wanted this (some democracy). It was all planned. A lot of politicians deserve to hang from lampposts.

Now it's all irreversible as Tennisballz said.

Thank you Barbara Lerner Spectre and her ilk  >:( At the same time Swedes are the biggest pussies and cowards anywhere.

America will be there in 20-30 years.