Author Topic: Favorite past pro wrestlers  (Read 14966 times)

mass 04

• Getbig V
Re: Favorite past pro wrestlers
« Reply #25 on: January 20, 2009, 08:13:29 AM »
Good choices, poly. Savage was a great worker. I'd wish he'd make an appearance in WWE again. The rift between him and Vince must be pretty big. Usually Vince will bring back anyone if he thinks it will make money (Bishoff, Hogan, Warrior etc..), so whatever the beef between him and Randy is, it must be pretty deep.

cheftim

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: January 20, 2009, 08:50:09 AM »
he'd smack gum into crowd,throw towel at opponent,he was good wrestler and technician,
His was promoted Perfectly. Plus his entrance music was just spot on. Loved him on Prime Time when they introduced him and he flipped the pencil and caught it. I know he was living in Flairs shadow at one point. But Perfect, Flair, and Heenan went so well together.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #27 on: January 20, 2009, 01:38:20 PM »
His was promoted Perfectly. Plus his entrance music was just spot on. Loved him on Prime Time when they introduced him and he flipped the pencil and caught it. I know he was living in Flairs shadow at one point. But Perfect, Flair, and Heenan went so well together.

HAHAHA...good shit!
HAHA, RON.....

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
« Reply #28 on: January 20, 2009, 03:36:04 PM »
thats great

cheftim

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: January 20, 2009, 07:13:51 PM »

This is one of my all time favorite interviews. "Victory is a virtual lock!"

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #30 on: January 20, 2009, 08:18:38 PM »
kamala entrance with jungle theme and entourage to ring with kimchee sp?either when he managed by gary hart in swcw,or wwf good character.matt borne was good wrestler and great as doink the clown really sold that gimmick until they switched and produced many copy cats and midget dink.mark karas sp?reborn as undertaker could be greatest gimmick ever at least top 10 and guy was great wrestler ,really knew how to use ring ,crowd,sell gimmick,and anticipate all his returns and incarnations when he was on break he returned in great fashion,having druids carry his body to ring,rise through dirt,hearse delivering him back,really felt he was inhuman ,wrestling when done rightcan do that.