Author Topic: That was shit  (Read 2854 times)

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
That was shit
« on: January 27, 2009, 04:25:40 AM »
WTF was that crap on RAW last night with Shane being a tough guy punching everyone----sloppy and dumb as helll, he was missing punches all over the place, he looked like a 10yr old girl throwing a punch for the first time

big let down after that nice punt ot the head last week-------just caught the end of RAW last week and figured Id check out the end of it this week, figuring they might do something crazy to follow up since Wrestelmanis is coming up----couldnt have been more dissappointed

seriously cheesy and lame :-\

Ruffneck

• Getbig III
Re: That was shit
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2009, 08:21:43 AM »
It was a fucking pile of hot steaming shit!

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2009, 12:35:20 PM »
Bad booking IMO. Orton is getting the push of his life, and then gets beat up by Shane. Legacy looked bad, they couldn't even get Shane off of him.

leonp1981

• Getbig IV
  • mmmmm....
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2009, 03:48:03 PM »
I felt kinda bad for Shane, he looked a little rusty.  He's usually good in the ring.  In Stone Cold's book, he said that Shane was the best he'd worked with at selling the Stunner.  But I've got to admit that at points last night, Shane looked like a Rock'em Sock'em robot.  There was one little flurry on the ramp that blatantly didn't even come close to landing, and Randy looked a bit confused as to whether to react or not.

I was waiting for some of the roster to come down and join in, which would have made the angle better and more believable, but Shane the tough guy didn't quite work.

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2009, 06:16:25 PM »
Only the bosses son can beat everyone up ::)

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2009, 08:31:32 PM »
Only the bosses son can beat everyone up ::)
yeah it was so lame

I havent watched wrestling in awhile and caught the punt to vince last week and decided Id give RAW a watch but after that shit Im turned off to watching it again for a bit :-\

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2009, 09:15:36 PM »
yeah it was so lame

I havent watched wrestling in awhile and caught the punt to vince last week and decided Id give RAW a watch but after that shit Im turned off to watching it again for a bit :-\

Same here....