Author Topic: Scott Hall Health Updates  (Read 15212 times)

mass 04

• Getbig V
Scott Hall Health Updates
« on: April 07, 2011, 02:39:08 PM »
Former WWE talent Scott Hall has been hospitalized following a drug overdose, reports WrestlingNewsWorld.com. No further details are available at this time.

The former Intercontinental Champion has been battling serious health issues over the past year. He was hospitalized last June for double pneumonia, which had affected both lungs. He was hospitalized again in August due to complications from pneumonia. After recovering, Hall checked into a WWE-sponsored rehabilitation facility, and checked out in early October. Hall was hospitalized weeks later as he needed a pacemaker implanted into his heart.

Hall announced last week he would not be on hand for the WrestleMania XXVII festivities in Atlanta, Georgia because the atmosphere would be detrimental to his quest to stay sober.

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
Re: Scott Hall Hospitalized
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2011, 03:13:57 PM »
In before Scott Hall overdos

Get well soon, Scott!

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2011, 03:53:33 PM »
He's never going to get it.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2011, 05:14:04 PM »
Curious......has he ever blamed the wrestling lifestyle for his addiction?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2011, 05:15:07 PM »

How old is he?
How long has he lived like this?
How many times has this happened?
How many times has he been to rehab?
How many people have tried to help him & how many times?

Is there anything left that anyone can do?
The only person with the power to ultimately change things is also the only person who consistently fails to come through.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2011, 05:16:21 PM »

How old is he?

The only person with the power to ultimately change things is also the only person who consistently fails to come through.

Hey.....yo!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2011, 05:27:02 PM »

How old is he?

He should have went to the HOF ceremony if he was going to get messed up anyway. I don't know the support system he has in place but if it's just other drugged addicted old workers, it obviously isn't working for him.

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2011, 05:35:17 PM »
He should have went to the HOF ceremony if he was going to get messed up anyway. I don't know the support system he has in place but if it's just other drugged addicted old workers, it obviously isn't working for him.

Of course he should have gone...
It doesn't matter WHO he's with, either way!

But yes; if you're gonna O.D., at least do it with friends.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2011, 05:47:28 PM »
Hall's Facebook:

"Blood pressure dropped last night. Got it checked out. Doing fine. Went home last night after only spending a couple of hours in the hospital. Love the Internet"

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2011, 04:30:02 AM »
Scott Hall & Jake Roberts.....two former great talents....two who can't get over their addictions.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2011, 06:24:42 PM »
Hall's Facebook:

"Blood pressure dropped last night. Got it checked out. Doing fine. Went home last night after only spending a couple of hours in the hospital. Love the Internet"
If this is true..........LOL!! ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

joseywaleshhh

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: April 09, 2011, 03:41:29 PM »
I was at the show last night in Fall River MA that Hall was at before he went to the hospital. It was truly sad. He had two handlers there that literally helped him stay on his feet. He did fall down at least once. He could not get in or out of the ring without help from about six people. At one point he was talking to a wrestler and said "This guy is what you call a wanker over here." I kinda brushed it off at first then about five minutes later he was getting booed and he said "I'm sick, the only reason I'm here is because I dig the UK fans." Apparently he thought he was England.
He couldn't do any of his gimmicks he didn't try to sell photos or autograph. It was just really, really sad. I wasn't there to see Hall, I was there for the show, but there were a lot of people there to see him. He was trying to put on a show for the fans, but was unable to do anything.
It really wasn't funny. It was just sad. I used to think Scott Hall was really cool. I just hope he can get some kind of help. The whole thing left me really bummed out.
However the company that put the show on is called Top Rope Promotions, and they were saying all night that they were having there first internet pay-per-view this Sunday on something called wrestlestream.com. You wouldn't think The Scott Hall segment would make it on.

joseywaleshhh

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: April 09, 2011, 04:20:21 PM »
Based on the dates of the posts he was in the hospital on thursday. The show I was at was friday. A friend of mine texted me that Hall was back in the hospital on friday after the show.

leaky_frog

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: April 09, 2011, 10:47:59 PM »
Heck, I remember seeing "Scot Hall fears Betty Ford," signs back in 96-97.  Sad to see one with so much talent fall on his sword that way.

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: April 10, 2011, 06:40:44 AM »
Sad to see one with so much talent fall on his sword that way.

I think it's sad, and also perplexing that some/many of the most brilliant minds in the business are such fuck-ups when it comes to the drug abuse end of things.

Wonder if that adds to the genius...
Maybe I'm doing it wrong...

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2011, 10:18:19 AM »
Low blood pressure?

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2011, 10:38:25 AM »
Low blood pressure?

No, that is the result of recreational drug abuse brought on by the stresses of being on the road 3 days per month.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: April 10, 2011, 01:31:53 PM »
Why even send him out there like that?

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: April 10, 2011, 01:49:21 PM »
Nash's twitter

"Scott is in the hospitial up north,I'll be at the airport when he lands and taking him to my home when he lands. about 4 hours ago via web"

http://twitter.com/realkevinnash

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: April 11, 2011, 04:40:36 AM »
Nash's twitter

"Scott is in the hospitial up north,I'll be at the airport when he lands and taking him to my home when he lands. about 4 hours ago via web"

http://twitter.com/realkevinnash
Hall has a pace maker in his heart. He had better smarten up or he'll be pushing up the daisies soon enough. Another sad case of addiction.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #20 on: April 11, 2011, 05:34:56 AM »
As a worker, Hall was always incredible.  IMO, he carried the early nWo with in-ring work as Nash and Hogan certainly didn't/couldn't.  But what a freakin' train wreck outside the ring.  I know addiction is tough, but when you have had the resources he has over the years, its inexcusable to not clean yourself up.  If not for himself, how about for his kids?  I don't care how much someone says they "love their kids" if they continue to do what he does, they really don't.  It's one thing if you are broke, skid-row bum, but to have had the money and access to top docs and facilities that he has had over the years and CHOOSE not to use them is sickening. 

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: April 11, 2011, 06:52:14 AM »
As a worker, Hall was always incredible.  IMO, he carried the early nWo with in-ring work as Nash and Hogan certainly didn't/couldn't.  But what a freakin' train wreck outside the ring.  I know addiction is tough, but when you have had the resources he has over the years, its inexcusable to not clean yourself up.  If not for himself, how about for his kids?  I don't care how much someone says they "love their kids" if they continue to do what he does, they really don't.  It's one thing if you are broke, skid-row bum, but to have had the money and access to top docs and facilities that he has had over the years and CHOOSE not to use them is sickening. 
I totally agree and welcome back, Show.  :D

Hall doesn't get enough credit for his work. IMO opinion, his match with Stone Cold Steve Austin at WM18 was amazing. As was his fued with Michaels and ALL his NWO work.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #22 on: April 11, 2011, 12:38:06 PM »
I totally agree and welcome back, Show.  :D

Hall doesn't get enough credit for his work. IMO opinion, his match with Stone Cold Steve Austin at WM18 was amazing. As was his fued with Michaels and ALL his NWO work.

Thanks man!  Work schedule has been really rough the last month, but hope it starts to even out again now.

I just hate that Hall can't get his stuff together.  People can make fun of and laugh at guys like Luger all they want, but at least he appears to have cleaned himself up and gotten his life together.  Wish Hall would do the same.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: April 11, 2011, 01:01:03 PM »
STATEMENT FROM TRP OWNER STEVE RICARD RE: Scott Hall

“Top Rope Promotions has been holding family oriented wrestling shows for 30 years now, and on our 30th Anniversary event, we brought in one of the biggest names in pro wrestling, Scott Hall (aka Razor Ramon).

We drew a packed house and a good majority of them were there to see Hall. Hall and his people down in FL had all claimed he was clean and good to go. His flight and hotel were pre paid, and his appearance fee was demanded upon arrival at the airport (which he asked for within 3 min of being picked up).

Hall had arrived in a wheel chair with 3 bottles of prescription pills in his possession. Hall had performed an interview with our local newspaper The Herald News around 6 PM on Thursday night, saying how much he was looking forward to coming to the show, and how he was clean. Less then 24 hrs later, he showed up in the state he was in, demanding his appearance fee. Right off the bat, we were in a bad situation.

Having Hall at the building, already pre paid with his appearance fee, hotel, flight, etc. He even harassed my driver in the process. Hall was persistent to appear on the show. His heart was in the right place, unfortunately I can’t say the same about his mind or his body.

Throughout the night he made threats to numerous members of my staff, as well as myself demanding more money, demanding to go to the ring when he wanted to etc. He was also threatening to kill me if I “screwed” him over. I’m 31 years old and I should be in no circumstances, babysitting someone in there 50′s.

Hall made at best, an embarrassing performance in the ring and for the fans who came to see him, trashing matches that were on the show before him and addressing the crowd as if we were in England.

Neither Hall, nor anyone who helped line up the date, or any of his close friends or agents have called to apologize or offer a refund for his “less then stellar” appearance. He showed his true colors and who he was this past Friday night. If he’s upset that we’re airing a stream of this atrocious appearance, maybe he should issue an apology to the fans, the promotion, and the workers of the company. One would only assume that no one that night got what they paid for, myself

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: April 11, 2011, 01:30:29 PM »
The only person I trust less than a wrestler, is a wrestling promoter.