Getbig Alternative Boards > Y Board - The Player's Club

Filthy one legged whore

<< < (2/327) > >>

Fury:

--- Quote from: danielson on February 21, 2007, 07:37:05 PM ---I couldn't fuck a midget, I think she would be too shallow, plus they look funny. If a one armed bitch could balance on her single arm while bent over, I don't see why not, as long as I didn't have to look at the stump.

--- End quote ---

hahahahahah yes!!! But I'm the type of guy that would be compelled to stare at it while I'm laying my game down to get her naked. I don't know if I could sober.  :-\

danielson:

--- Quote from: BerzerkFury on February 21, 2007, 07:38:46 PM ---hahahahahah yes!!! But I'm the type of guy that would be compelled to stare at it while I'm laying my game down to get her naked. I don't know if I could sober.  :-\

--- End quote ---

I wouldn't help her get her clothes back on though, after I came I would call a cab and she can wait outside for it.

Fury:

--- Quote from: danielson on February 21, 2007, 07:40:37 PM ---I wouldn't help her get her clothes back on though, after I came I would call a cab and she can wait outside for it.

--- End quote ---

I never help girls with 2 arms get dressed. This wouldn't be any different.  ;D

danielson:

--- Quote from: BerzerkFury on February 21, 2007, 07:41:28 PM ---I never help girls with 2 arms get dressed. This wouldn't be any different.  ;D

--- End quote ---

Thats a good point, we shouldn't patronize freaks, they should be treated like normal people ;D

Fury:

--- Quote from: danielson on February 21, 2007, 07:42:34 PM ---Thats a good point, we shouldn't patronize freaks, they should be treated like normal people ;D

--- End quote ---

hahahahaha yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version