Author Topic: So Sincitysmall guy  (Read 3844 times)

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
So Sincitysmall guy
« on: January 05, 2008, 09:01:13 PM »
You have a tattoo of a spider web on your elbow

it's a tat done in PRISON, which means you're in for murder.

It's traditionally a prison tattoo. Lifers and those with long sentences would get it to signify that they were locked up for so long, they had cobwebs, get it?   

That is very well known that it is a prison tattoo and if one has not served time and gets one they are generally looked at as a wannabe and a douchebag.  What did you do time for?  Or is it option 2?

BFP

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
Re: So Sincitysmall guy
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2008, 09:19:47 PM »

it's a tat done in PRISON, which means you're in for murder.

It's traditionally a prison tattoo. Lifers and those with long sentences would get it to signify that they were locked up for so long, they had cobwebs, get it?   

That is very well known that it is a prison tattoo and if one has not served time and gets one they are generally looked at as a wannabe and a douchebag.  What did you do time for?  Or is it option 2?

I know in my neck of the woods, its has a much more racist meaning.  A guy around here that wears one has been involved in a racial beating that involved serious bodily injury or death.  That is how the Army sees it too.

Jason

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2008, 09:23:38 PM »
SCSG is a hard dude just like his kimbo killer dad :D

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2008, 09:26:43 PM »
I know in my neck of the woods, its has a much more racist meaning.  A guy around here that wears one has been involved in a racial beating that involved serious bodily injury or death.  That is how the Army sees it too.

Jason

ya i read about that too--very white supremacist tattoo---I can't even comprehend why someone would get onethinking it was cool.  Unless you have done time or are aryan nation, you're gonna look pretty retarted with it.

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2008, 09:44:44 PM »
ya i read about that too--very white supremacist tattoo---I can't even comprehend why someone would get onethinking it was cool.  Unless you have done time or are aryan nation, you're gonna look pretty retarted with it.
Bro be careful his dad has a tongue ring and he's not afraid to use it ;D

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2008, 08:09:13 AM »

That's not a spider web. That's a pretty bad attempt to tattoo the UFC cage.
Z

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2008, 08:56:29 AM »
That's not a spider web. That's a pretty bad attempt to tattoo the UFC cage.

With your claimed 20 years of cage fighting experience, is it safe to assume that you have multiple tattoos like that?  ???

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2008, 09:09:01 AM »
With your claimed 20 years of cage fighting experience, is it safe to assume that you have multiple tattoos like that?  ???

My deal with "THE MASK" forbids me having anything but TapOut tattoos.
Z

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2008, 09:56:44 AM »
I didn't get it for any reason of the three. I got it because of a personal reason. Just like the back of my arms say "Love many" and the other says "Trust few" All of my tattoos represent a part of my life. I got my tattoo's for big events in my life. Not racist and never been in the pin for murder.

SS you make me laugh, it's a good thing your fat ass hasn't moved back to Chi-town yet. I'm sure with all that snow your fat ass would have gained 50 lbs from being to lazy to go to the gym because of the snow.

Bluto your attempts of owning blow donkey dick.  :-X

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2008, 10:00:10 AM »
I didn't get it for any reason of the three. I got it because of a personal reason. Just like the back of my arms say "Love many" and the other says "Trust few" All of my tattoos represent a part of my life. I got my tattoo's for big events in my life. Not racist and never been in the pin for murder.

SS you make me laugh, it's a good thing your fat ass hasn't moved back to Chi-town yet. I'm sure with all that snow your fat ass would have gained 50 lbs from being to lazy to go to the gym because of the snow.

a spider web on the elbow is personal---strong WTF?

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2008, 10:02:06 AM »
Every 17 year old emo kid got one these days. Doesn't mean anything anymore (most tattoos don't)
Z

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2008, 10:03:08 AM »
I get things that represent shit that has happened in my life. Kind of following the reasoning of being stuck. Differant things for differant folks. My plan when I am done is to have a full body suit of tat's.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #12 on: January 06, 2008, 10:05:11 AM »
I get things that represent shit that has happened in my life. Kind of following the reasoning of being stuck. Differant things for differant folks. My plan when I am done is to have a full body suit of tat's.

you should get one representing you modding the mma board

maybe a tattoo of ron avidan
Z

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 06, 2008, 10:21:25 AM »

:-X
  ::)...looks like i struck a nerve with this wannabe skinny fat tough guy ::)

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #14 on: January 06, 2008, 10:25:42 AM »
  ::)...looks like i struck a nerve with this wannabe skinny fat tough guy ::)

Cmon now SS don't take it to the ass I was just throwing it back on you there big guy..

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2008, 10:27:21 AM »
Cmon now SS don't take it to the ass I was just throwing it back on you there big guy..
LOL i know bro it's all good ;D

cht868

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2008, 10:45:55 AM »

personal reasons translation= i sucked some random guys dick, and in turn he gave me a dumbass tattoo

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #17 on: January 06, 2008, 01:41:16 PM »

thats cool, I just see the spider web as being a very one dimensional tattoo which others look at as having a certain meaning.  But like you say, different things for,.....

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #18 on: January 06, 2008, 07:11:13 PM »
personal reasons translation= i sucked some random guys dick, and in turn he gave me a dumbass tattoo

Are you upset at someone cupcake. That was a fucking waste of your time to type that. You just owned yourself fucktard.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #19 on: January 06, 2008, 07:32:43 PM »
hows that 8,000 calories per day working out for you sin?
Z

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #20 on: January 06, 2008, 07:57:00 PM »
Bluto you are such a trolling lil monkey turd. I said at one point not I eat 8,000 calories a day. That shit was torture and sucked. I started hating food.

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: January 06, 2008, 08:09:47 PM »
Bluto you are such a trolling lil monkey turd. I said at one point not I eat 8,000 calories a day. That shit was torture and sucked. I started hating food.
hey sin why does everyone hate you bro? you seem pretty kool.
i

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #22 on: January 06, 2008, 08:30:43 PM »
hey sin why does everyone hate you bro? you seem pretty kool.

I saw Bluto and some other dude talk trash. I didn't see anybody hating me. Did we just read the same thread??

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: January 06, 2008, 08:31:56 PM »
I saw Bluto and some other dude talk trash. I didn't see anybody hating me. Did we just read the same thread??
THEY ARE JUST TALKINS SHIT ABOUT YOU AND I FIGURED THEY DIDNT LIKE YOU. DO YOU LIKE MEXICANS ?
i

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #24 on: January 06, 2008, 08:59:20 PM »
THEY ARE JUST TALKINS SHIT ABOUT YOU AND I FIGURED THEY DIDNT LIKE YOU. DO YOU LIKE MEXICANS ?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!