Author Topic: R.I.P. Keith Jones aka Onlyme/Noworries  (Read 365067 times)

War-Horse

• Getbig V
Re: R.I.P. Keith Jones aka Onlyme/Noworries
« Reply #1125 on: October 27, 2012, 04:31:59 PM »
Jaime,

Nice to hear from you again.
My interaction with your Dad was limited to this board. And, although I never met him in person, he was always very nice and cool to me here, and it seemed genuine enough that I could tell he was like that "in real life," too.

Good luck with you contests. Yes: you can find some valuable information on here, and some sections you may wish to explore include the Training, Nutrition, and Women's training boards.

While free to do as you'd like, I offer the friendly suggestion of avoiding the Gossip & Opinion board at the top of the main page. It's more of a battleground for anonymous trolls and gimmicks with not much practical input to gain.
Of course, if you inherited your Dad's propensity to stomp mud holes into hacks and phonies, you may enjoy spending some time there!

Good luck!!

Regards,
Monty

Well said Monty.  8)

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #1126 on: October 27, 2012, 04:47:40 PM »

Well said Monty.  8)

Thanks!
I only knew Keith as a good guy. As such, I think it's fitting that we maintain the class of this thread.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #1127 on: December 30, 2012, 05:17:37 AM »
I notice it's Keith's birthday at the bottom of the main page - Even though he is no longer with us , I would still like to send birthday wishes to him and his family .

:)

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #1128 on: December 30, 2012, 05:40:17 AM »
I notice it's Keith's birthday at the bottom of the main page - Even though he is no longer with us , I would still like to send birthday wishes to him and his family .

Well said, WG. Taken from us too soon. His spirit lives on.
O

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #1129 on: December 30, 2012, 08:25:03 AM »

Deservedly so!!

Hulk-smash!

• Getbig IV
  • All the muscle in the world!
Re: Onlyme/Noworries
« Reply #1130 on: June 29, 2015, 08:59:54 PM »
If this is real then it is a God damn shame.... I know i gave Keith alot of shit in my day but he was really one of my favorite posters. One of the main reasons i came to this board. Getbig won't be the same with his posts. He always used to make me laugh  :(

Posts like ^ this make me glad to be a member here.  A bunch of bb'ing dorks.  Dorks I really enjoy sharing info w/.
I

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #1131 on: June 30, 2015, 01:20:55 AM »
RIP, but Keith was pretty creepy with the upskirt shenaniganism. Plus, any friend of Basile's ...

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #1132 on: June 30, 2015, 01:40:53 AM »
RIP, but Keith was pretty creepy with the upskirt shenaniganism. Plus, any friend of Basile's ...

I still wonder how he would be on this board considering the changes and new characters. Also, I secretly hoped he would have lightened up on TA. TA can ruffle my feather and we've had some heated rows and I can do without the pretension and the sense of superiority he has but he once said something to Keith that made such a strong and lasting impression on me that I forever changed my view of him and that he wasn't so bad after all.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #1133 on: June 30, 2015, 02:00:03 AM »
I still wonder how he would be on this board considering the changes and new characters. Also, I secretly hoped he would have lightened up on TA. TA can ruffle my feather and we've had some heated rows and I can do without the pretension and the sense of superiority he has but he once said something to Keith that made such a strong and lasting impression on me that I forever changed my view of him and that he wasn't so bad after all.

Care to reveal?

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #1134 on: June 30, 2015, 02:04:16 AM »
Care to reveal?

I'll do a search so I get TA's exact words.

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #1135 on: June 30, 2015, 02:04:26 AM »

Pell:
Do you and/or Stunt remain in touch with Keith's daughter at all?
I remember she briefly posted here following Keith's passing.

Doomjob35

• Getbig I
R I P Keith Jones aka Onlyme/Nowo
« Reply #1136 on: May 27, 2016, 10:24:28 PM »
Enjoyed the new writing about Keith etc.but particularly caught up by the "examination" with Dan and his brothers.Thank you for this latest installment-hope it is one of many.