Author Topic: Trump Prosecutor Pleads the Fifth When Asked If He Broke Any Laws Investigating  (Read 1488 times)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
No.. she didn't.... you have yet to win ANY debate on Getbig.... you have the worst record., You are like the '76 Tampa Bay Buccaneers.

Hahhahahaa

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Opinions vary, facts don't

The folks on Getbig attempting to instigate a debate have no concept of the structure of debates. It is obvious they never actively or passively participated in a debate.

Many folks on Getbig express their opinions. Opinions are all but worthless in a debate. An opinion is not necessarily based upon what is true, accurate or informed. Opinions are the opposite of arguments. Arguments are coherent and contain logical reasons backing up and supporting the assessments.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
It’s cute how you three in a circle jerk come on here and run…er, I mean leave at the same time

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
The folks on Getbig attempting to instigate a debate have no concept of the structure of debates. It is obvious they never actively or passively participated in a debate.

Many folks on Getbig express their opinions. Opinions are all but worthless in a debate. An opinion is not necessarily based upon what is true, accurate or informed. Opinions are the opposite of arguments. Arguments are coherent and contain logical reasons backing up and supporting the assessments.

Shut up & debate.

As usual is Only You who knows how to debate is it  ::)

Excuses excuses FFS.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Shut up & debate.

As usual is Only You who knows how to debate is it  ::)

Excuses excuses FFS.

Thanks for noticing. Apparently it is only me.  ;D

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
It’s cute how you three in a circle jerk come on here and run…er, I mean leave at the same time

It’s cute how a retard - that would be you - is always wrong.