Getbig Female Info Boards > Womens Physique, Bodybuilding, Wellness and Training

what are your best lifts?

<< < (2/4) > >>

Playboy:

--- Quote from: Jodi on December 05, 2006, 09:07:51 PM ---Squat = 250 lbs. (Done with proper powerlifting form, knee wraps on, no squat suit.  I currently squat 165 to 185 lbs. for multiple reps...still proper powerlifting form, minus the knee wraps.)
Bench = 120 lbs. (I'm stronger with bench now but don't max out anymore.)
Leg press = 585 lbs. for multiple reps  (I just did 495 lbs. for sets of 15 on Saturday.)

I weigh 115 lbs. in the off season right now but have done these lifts at a weight of 110 lbs. and less.

--- End quote ---
Very impressive, Jodi.

PB

Jodi:
I am sure Jennifer is very strong.  I really hope she switches over to bodybuilding.  She could do very well and not have to take anything to gain that success.  She should do Team U with me!!!  That would be fun!

And thank you, PB!  I am enjoying getting back to the heavy lifting.  I was holding back in my training for figure, but now I feel like a whole world has opened up to me...an old world actually.  Strength training is my specialty.

Omahagirl:
Bench - 225lbs for 4 reps

Squat - 315 for 6 reps

Leg Press - 770 Leg press for 8 reps

az:
Hey Jodi I would hate to get into a fight with you!!!!!! You are like a grenade!!!! Very impressive lifts!

Nice bench Omaha!

Omahagirl:
Thanks! It helps that i'm a big girl 5'10", 170lbs.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version