Author Topic: The Truth about the Gimmick Problem - And other issues.  (Read 22737 times)

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
Re: The Truth about the Gimmick Problem - And other issues.
« Reply #25 on: March 15, 2015, 07:21:21 AM »

I can run hundreds of gimmicks simultaneously if I wanted to (remember how u were telling me b4 I couldn't) well I can, I tested it on my site.
Just create shortcuts on your browsers and programme in the different IPs....its fucking awesome.

No. No you can't do that and the mere fact that you explain it like that makes me suspicious that you have actually zero knowledge about how TCP/IP, routing and the public internet works.

Only ISPs have blocks of class B/C addresses, not individuals, nor companies unless you are HP or IBM (who claimed class A IPs). The expense of a block of class C IPs to use is cost-prohibitive and you wouldn't be stupid enough to bind all of those addresses to a single machine so that you could "create shortcuts" (oh brother: another windows internet ninja).

Sure, if you had a Linux NAT you could bind all of the IPs and then use fucking IPTables to bind your POS windows machine ( ::)), but even that wouldn't work because IPTables needs MAC addresses to bind to.

So no. You would probably use Multi-Fox and Tor to do what you are doing, not the pseudo-tech description that you gave.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #26 on: March 15, 2015, 07:28:37 AM »
Not now mate will do it later promise....also I will do shout out only for you with one of my hoes next time.....any requests on what u want done or anything for them to say specifically let me know and it will be done ;)

"Shout to go Quickerblade from Australia, shout out to Arce in LA, this is for
You lads"
That will be sweet, I will make sure arce watches it too.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #27 on: March 15, 2015, 07:29:46 AM »
Can you explain to me when I had my site up, how I was running 40-50 gimmicks up at a time simultaneously then????
If you want me to prove it to you, I can have my site back up next 2-3 days (same exact version as on GB), I have a backup and I will make you admin in there so u can see IP logs and I will fire up 50 gimms at the same time exactly the way I described and you can see for yourself all will be coming from different IP logs and totally undetectable.

You can't tell me I can't do something I have already done and tested out dude.....Jeez AJ....you remind of one of my IT guys at work.....you guys are a fucking nightmare and total pain in the ass...now no more nerdy talk its not what getbiggers do.....LOL  :D

Just fire up the 50 gimmicks on GB and Ron or the mods will confirm that they all came from different public IPs and I will admit that I am wrong.

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: March 15, 2015, 07:30:02 AM »
What kind of rich successful millionaire business man uses his free time to annoy others on an online bodybuilding forum? Fuck off already.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #29 on: March 15, 2015, 07:31:10 AM »
What kind of rich successful millionaire business man uses his free time to annoy others on an online bodybuilding forum? Fuck off already.

Occam's razor: one who is neither rich nor successful.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #30 on: March 15, 2015, 07:32:27 AM »
Maybe you should just log off for a few days.  :-\

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #31 on: March 15, 2015, 07:34:04 AM »
Ok cool I'll get Charlie the brunette one you liked to do it.....u can get bit more wild and ask her to do other shit if u like too.....think of something interesting....maybe i'll write quickerblade on a bannana or something and get her to stick it up her pussy and then suck on it, do a tequila shot and snort a line after???

LOL

Yes banana with with either arce or qb on it and vaginal entry.
And I want her to say "I love you arce, see you in LA sweetie pie"

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: March 15, 2015, 07:37:09 AM »
i never thought one person could ruin a forum

how wrong was i
T

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: March 15, 2015, 07:42:26 AM »
I'm beginning to think this mdef48 is not even June.  Just another gimmick from one of the board regulars.  A particular drunk comes to mind.   :-\

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #34 on: March 15, 2015, 07:44:10 AM »
Joon is unfortunately correct.  SMF 1.1 is pretty easy to hack into and there's thousands of unused accounts available that someone with the right keylogger can access because the majority of abandoned accounts...gimmick wise have joke passwords like God or dog.  If you even look at this account, its been registered since 2009 and its not a recently opened account.  
A

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: March 15, 2015, 07:46:44 AM »
Its all your fault, if your didn't accuse me of being fakechestguy and tried to slag me of to booty none of this shit would ever happened, same stunt u tried to pull to with me and Bikini.
Especially when you know perfectly well what you were doing with the D.O.A account.

I offered to go together to do lie detector tests (which i'll still do) and u started back peddling as usual.

Still u haven't ever done me wrong unlike that twat Jeffery so I got no real beef with you anyways.
Same goes with Skorp1.

I was just bluffing that D.O.A cu nt.

i know you are trying to engage with me

its not going to happen

bye  :)
T

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #36 on: March 15, 2015, 08:01:38 AM »
Joon is unfortunately correct.  SMF 1.1 is pretty easy to hack into and there's thousands of unused accounts available that someone with the right keylogger can access because the majority of abandoned accounts...gimmick wise have joke passwords like God or dog.  If you even look at this account, its been registered since 2009 and its not a recently opened account.  

Please explain how you would use a "keylogger" to obtain passwords. Please include, keylogger distribution, target groups, probability of Getbig membership, and harvesting of keylogger data.

And explain how a keylogger shows how SMF 1.1 is "pretty easy to hack"

Thanks.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: March 15, 2015, 08:03:32 AM »
Please explain how you would use a "keylogger" to obtain passwords. Please include, keylogger distribution, target groups, probability of Getbig membership, and harvesting of keylogger data.

And explain how a keylogger shows how SMF 1.1 is "pretty easy to hack"

Thanks.

i wouldnt bother

i tried five accounts on got two with the log in password

you are right

ron just needs to delete all these accounts and the problem goes away
T

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #38 on: March 15, 2015, 08:04:51 AM »
i wouldnt bother

i tried five accounts on got two with the log in password

you are right

ron just needs to delete all these accounts and the problem goes away

What's amazing is that you are in the UK and you can see the "members" tab. It's a miracle.  ::)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #39 on: March 15, 2015, 08:05:42 AM »
What's amazing is that you are in the UK and you can see the "members" tab. It's a miracle.  ::)

Are you implying that Junior may be lying? :)
X

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: March 15, 2015, 08:13:54 AM »

yes his epic misdirection attempts arent quite as good as he thinks

especially using another account to justify posting peoples pics

tends to lose the moral argument right there  ;D
T

golu11

« Reply #41 on: March 15, 2015, 08:17:20 AM »
yes his epic misdirection attempts arent quite as good as he thinks

especially using another account to justify posting peoples pics

tends to lose the moral argument right there  ;D

Bigmc needs to lighten up and do things that really matter instead of trying to be king of GB....LOL

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #42 on: March 15, 2015, 08:18:58 AM »

Bigmc needs to lighten up and do things that really matter instead of trying to be king of GB....LOL

So, you  have to pay for woman because you're ugly? Wonderful job.
X

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: March 15, 2015, 08:20:09 AM »

the funniest thing in those vids

is he has those girls in his house and the most important thing is to video them sending messages to me

pretty fucking hardcore  ;D
T

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: March 15, 2015, 08:23:16 AM »

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #45 on: March 15, 2015, 08:23:27 AM »

is he has those girls in his house and the most important thing is to video them sending messages to me

pretty fucking hardcore  ;D

They don't seem particularly surprised at the use of their time. I guess it must be pretty routine in the UK to hire a couple of hookers to video shouting "messages" to anonymous bodybuilding forum members. Retarded AND gay at the same time.

golu11

« Reply #46 on: March 15, 2015, 08:26:15 AM »

pretty fucking hardcore  ;D

wait till u see the tranny one.....get me my Joon account back through your OMR connections and we can have some fun.

You have to admit I have been pretty good lately and not caused forum disruption and shit.

I keep shit always to my own threads, if people don't like it they don't have to read it.

I am on a chill vibe anyway.....it was the D.O.A cu nt that started shit up again.

And u know what I am like

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #47 on: March 15, 2015, 08:29:41 AM »
Hard boys from UK acting like ponces.

golu11

« Reply #48 on: March 15, 2015, 08:31:24 AM »
So, you  have to pay for woman because you're ugly? Wonderful job.

You can lie all you want to make yourself feel better about yourself, doesn't bother me.
"I live in mums atic"..."I don't have an astin" (yes I spell it with an i)...."I'm broke"..."I have such a miserable life".....LMAO....Okayyyy what ever you say champ...LOL

Even IF I paid for it (which I didn't anyway) I got no problem in paying for it as I have done many times b4.
I got the money to do it every single fucking night without blinking....so it don't really matter does it...I can afford it.....its all good.

Just makes it more sweet to post up and smell the reeking of jelousy through your posts from twinks like you.
Gives me that extra buzz

Don't hate the player, hate the game.  :)

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: March 15, 2015, 08:31:50 AM »
t

They don't seem particularly surprised at the use of their time. I guess it must be pretty routine in the UK to hire a couple of hookers to video shouting "messages" to anonymous bodybuilding forum members. Retarded AND gay at the same time.

i guess when you pay them they are yours to use as you see fit
T