Author Topic: BRUCE JENNER AND THE ILLUMINATI AGENDA: THE TRUTH BEHIND HIS CONFESSION  (Read 36769 times)

obsidian

• Getbig V
Why would a 65 year old man want to become a woman?

I think this is a conspiracy - the whole thing seems fishy to me.

http://theconspiracyzone.podcastpeople.com/posts/60630

"So, what is so special about being androgynous? Well, plenty if you are into the occult as evidenced by Satanist Aleister Crowley’s drawing of baphomet, which is a masculine beast that has breasts. Remember, the Illuminati agenda is to blur the lines with EVERYTHING! That means “Nations” so they can establish a One World Government. That means between “Right” and “Wrong”, they want everyone to figure that out for themselves. To the power elite, there is no such thing as “Thou Shalt” and Thou Shalt Not.” And finally, they want to blur the line between “men” and “women.” Do you see what’s going on here?"

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
Tldr but I agree with the thread title. It just seems weird that a manly man like Jenner all of a sudden at 65 wants to be a woman. There were no warnings. Must be illuminati mind control since the kardashians are heavily involved in the illuminati.

Simple Simon

Wheres Ropo?

Omega

• Getbig III
Wheres Ropo?

Hopefully being ritually sodomised

Omega

• Getbig III
BTW OP is totally correct.
Reality is going to change for the worst this coming Sep 23-25

Simple Simon

Is this as accurate as the Mayan prediction of the end of the world in 2012?

Automation

• Getbig IV

Why? You are aware that Wiggerz predicted the end of the earth and it didn't pan out. Would hate for you to fall into the same trap.

Omega

• Getbig III
Why? You are aware that Wiggerz predicted the end of the earth and it didn't pan out. Would hate for you to fall into the same trap.

I never said that. What I said is there is going to me a massive shift or change in reality.
Google CERN project.

Simple Simon

I never said that. What I said is there is going to me a massive shift or change in reality.
Google CERN project.
If the Illumiatti are so secret why is it all on Google?

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
haha this is the weakest bullshit I've read in a long time.  A celebrity wants to be a woman...obviously a global conspiracy  ::)

WTF, has getbig turned into the show "Ancient Aliens"....?

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
haha this is the weakest bullshit I've read in a long time.  A celebrity wants to be a woman...obviously a global conspiracy  ::)

Its a publicity stunt. That whole family is just one big fake reality shit show. I dont believe a word of it until he cuts his dick off (and proves it). Just attention whoring at the highest level. The dude is full blooded alpha male. Its sickening I even have an opinion on this lol. When my wife has that kardashians shit on the TV I literally melt down. Its mind poison really

Lol and these illuminati things are funny. Just guys in their basement of moms house...they crawl out of the e-woodwork whenever someone brings up illuminati, nazis, NWO. Its like clockwork. Talk about mindless sheep...same shit every time. Everyhing is a conspiracy, and they are the only ones who "get" it ROFL

Automation

• Getbig IV
haha this is the weakest bullshit I've read in a long time.  A celebrity wants to be a woman...obviously a global conspiracy  ::)

Basically: Obsidian, Omega and Muscleman are the main culprits. Worse than the mighty wiggs and his nibiru shit.

Personally, I think there is a conspiracy going on. They are paid government shills, here to reduce the credibility of conspiracies, by posting them on Getbig.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee

Omega

• Getbig III
Your last TRUE president was also a nutter in which case...

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
X

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael

I'll be speaking on what's going on this September upon my return to Vegas. I've been avoiding it. Lots going on though. Prophetic and climate chaos beginning this fall.

forillagorilla

• Getbig IV
Tldr but I agree with the thread title. It just seems weird that a manly man like Jenner all of a sudden at 65 wants to be a woman. There were no warnings. Must be illuminati mind control since the kardashians are heavily involved in the illuminati.

Even as a kid I remember asking my dad why Bruce Jenner looked so feminine... He was a great athlete - but so was Flojo... Nothing manly about being a great decathlete..

forillagorilla

• Getbig IV

Oh yeh the comet that is going to smash us... I saw that dumbass video too...  The guy in it says that all the doomsday movies are proof.. Lol. 

Carlton G. Long

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Unless Satan is a tranny, I'm not buying into this one .

bradistani

• Getbig V
how does one get involved with the illuminati and how quickly does the money come rolling in once one is a fully signed up member?

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER

I think this is a conspiracy - the whole thing seems fishy to me.

http://theconspiracyzone.podcastpeople.com/posts/60630

"So, what is so special about being androgynous? Well, plenty if you are into the occult as evidenced by Satanist Aleister Crowley’s drawing of baphomet, which is a masculine beast that has breasts. Remember, the Illuminati agenda is to blur the lines with EVERYTHING! That means “Nations” so they can establish a One World Government. That means between “Right” and “Wrong”, they want everyone to figure that out for themselves. To the power elite, there is no such thing as “Thou Shalt” and Thou Shalt Not.” And finally, they want to blur the line between “men” and “women.” Do you see what’s going on here?"

Fuck off Wiggs

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
Jenner is fucking weird, that's for sure.
Not sure if there is any conspiracy about it though. :D

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
Illuminate theories.  Making regular people feel better about not being extremely famous.
N

Leatherneck

• Getbig IV
  • Still as lean, just as mean, former US Marine
Cswol would believe this.