Hillary for Prison - Benghazi

(1/3) > >>

muscleman-2013:

XFACTOR:

--- Quote from: muscleman-2013 on July 26, 2016, 04:30:34 AM ---

--- End quote ---

This isn't even true nor is the photo. At least post the real photo. Weak

Pray_4_War:
I agree that Hillary is an incompetent, lawless gangster who should be in prison.  However, I haven't found anywhere that confirms that all of these things happened to Ambassador Stevens.  The only thing that is being officially admitted is that he died from smoke inhalation when the mooslim scum torched the Villa.  The torture might have happened but I think it hurts our cause when people exaggerate or use examples that aren't proven facts.  The facts are...he's dead along with 3 other Americans and Hillary bears some responsibility for that.  He asked for additional security in advance of this attack and got denied.  The complex got overrun by a substantial force and they never sent anyone to help.  They just let them all twist in the wind and then boldly lied about what happened afterwards....repeatedly . The facts are damning enough. 

The problem is a lot of people aren't informed enough or honest enough to recognize what a huge deal Benghazi was.    Hillary has her hands all over a lot of things in the last 8 years and none of them turned out well.  The middle east, Russia, you name it.  Everything she's done has been an unmitigated disaster.  She's a proven liar and she should be in jail for at least a couple of her exploits.  Nobody gives a shit.  They want to reward her lies and incompetence with the Presidency.

Coffeed:
 :-X

muscleman-2013:

--- Quote from: XFACTOR on July 26, 2016, 04:39:21 AM ---This isn't even true nor is the photo. At least post the real photo. Weak

--- End quote ---

OK my mistake.  But who is that poor bastard?  Some Christian victim probably.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version