Getbig Bodybuilding Boards > Nutrition, Products & Supplements Info

Having Trouble Going Vegan

(1/2) > >>

Jessica@241190:
Few months back I turned into vegan. I was a lifelong meat-eater and it was very difficult for me to become a vegan and it was very hard for me to know where to start from. One of my friends that had transitioned into a plant eater a few years back kept insisting to give it a try, but i failed every time I used to go out with my friends :'(.

The most difficult part according to me is finding vegan menus or outlets when you are eating out. After failing multiple times I decided to give a serious attempt. While my vegans friends helped me with finding vegan restaurants and meal prep companies, I started to explore vegan recipes myself. In my research I found these "Going Vegan" guides (listed below) extremely helpful. However, I would like to know few other tips that have not been mentioned in these article.

SPAMSHIT. BANNED.

ThisisOverload:
Cool story.

Vegan? Is that new? Never heard of her.

You should join us here at the board below and tell us more about this fascinating subject!

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?board=1.0

IroNat:
Veganism is unhealthy.  Too many carbs, lack of nutrients.

You have to take nutritional supplements to make up for it.

AbrahamG:
Give more frequent blowjobs. Be sure to swallow.

ThisisOverload:

--- Quote from: AbrahamG on November 17, 2021, 09:26:27 AM ---Give more frequent blowjobs. Be sure to swallow.

--- End quote ---

;D

Pure protein.

Straight from the tap!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version