Getbig.com: American Bodybuilding, Fitness and Figure

Getbig Main Boards => Gossip & Opinions => Topic started by: Gym Rat on October 20, 2024, 03:04:36 PM

Title: Wood Healey (by Gary Wright)
Post by: Gym Rat on October 20, 2024, 03:04:36 PM
[Dream Weaver]
-----------------------

By Gary Wright

[Verse 1]
I've just shown dick root again
Climbed aboard the Pat Spaulding train
Bailey, take away my worries of today
And leave me with your behind..

[Chorus]
Ooh, Wood Healey
I believe youre with Bailey, every night
Ooh, Wood Healey
I believe you enjoy, his cheeks are tight...

[Verse 2]
Film me, in my wifes panties...
Or maybe another dick root pic
Cross dressing is my fantasy
Help me to forget Pat's root is thick

[Chorus]
Ooh, Wood Healey
I believe youre with Bailey, every night
Ooh, Wood Healey
I believe you enjoy, his cheeks are tight...

[Verse 3]
Though that Bailey may be coming soon
There still may be some time
Fly me away to the dark side of his moon
Ill grease my pole for an easy glide..

[Chorus]
Ooh, Wood Healey
I believe youre with Bailey, every night
Ooh, Wood Healey
I believe you enjoy, his cheeks are tight...

[Outro]
Wood Healey
Wood Healey
Title: Re: Wood Healey (by Gary Wright)
Post by: wes on October 20, 2024, 03:27:16 PM
LOL   ;D
Title: Re: Wood Healey (by Gary Wright)
Post by: WrongAdvices on October 20, 2024, 03:29:32 PM
Knowing the melody/tune of the original, the chorus had me fucking rolling!  Hilarious!
Title: Re: Wood Healey (by Gary Wright)
Post by: Gym Rat on March 13, 2025, 03:48:16 AM
Future Law Firm hiring managers, when they search GOOG for "Brian Wood Healy Hankins", they may just find this 70's classic...


[Chorus]
Ooh, Wood Healey
I believe youre with Bailey, every night
Ooh, Wood Healey
I believe you enjoy, his cheeks are tight...
Title: Re: Wood Healey (by Gary Wright)
Post by: Gym Rat on August 15, 2026, 03:19:37 PM

Sing along time....

i=NGhzvEtryZaOtzkR



[Dream Weaver]
-----------------------

By Gary Wright

[Verse 1]
I've just shown dick root again
Climbed aboard the Pat Spaulding train
Bailey, take away my worries of today
And leave me with your behind..

[Chorus]
Ooh, Wood Healey
I believe youre with Bailey, every night
Ooh, Wood Healey
I believe you enjoy, his cheeks are tight...

[Verse 2]
Film me, in my wifes panties...
Or maybe another dick root pic
Cross dressing is my fantasy
Help me to forget Pat's root is thick

[Chorus]
Ooh, Wood Healey
I believe youre with Bailey, every night
Ooh, Wood Healey
I believe you enjoy, his cheeks are tight...

[Verse 3]
Though that Bailey may be coming soon
There still may be some time
Fly me away to the dark side of his moon
Ill grease my pole for an easy glide..

[Chorus]
Ooh, Wood Healey
I believe youre with Bailey, every night
Ooh, Wood Healey
I believe you enjoy, his cheeks are tight...

[Outro]
Wood Healey
Wood Healey
Title: Re: Wood Healey (by Gary Wright)
Post by: Lartinos on August 15, 2026, 03:46:55 PM
Only time before his son sees root pics and Bhanks won’t be able to explain it.

I would NEVER look at my father the same way with that level of faggotry.
Title: Re: Wood Healey (by Gary Wright)
Post by: IroNat on August 15, 2026, 04:08:44 PM
GR is a tunesmith extraordinaire.