Getbig.com: American Bodybuilding, Fitness and Figure
Getbig Main Boards => Gossip & Opinions => Topic started by: Coach is Back! on July 05, 2026, 10:16:16 AM
-
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DaaqOu5zSmk/?igsh=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==
Second time in the last couple of months
-
Joggers, a brainless libturd sub-species, no-IQ, violent boonz...
-
Looks more like a banana republic than the leading nation of the free world.
-
The police are lucky to have survived.
-
“Teen take over” spare us the fake news mumbo jumbo and just say the N-word, coward!
-
Animals! The inmates run the asylum!!
Stay safe, Coach! Carry pepper spray!
-
“Teen take over” spare us the fake news mumbo jumbo and just say the N-word, coward!
You mean Nog. This type of garbage is happening all over the Country. Blame the parents and social media!
-
“Teen take over” spare us the fake news mumbo jumbo and just say the N-word, coward!
1. I guarantee this was targeted. This is the second time in almost as months this has happened in Newport. They're more than likely from LA and the 909. They're not smart enough to organize something like this. Someone else organized it.
2. This happens here in HB with kids on e-bikes on a much smaller scale. The difference is these little pricks are locals looking to cause trouble.
3. Unlike you, you won't see me using the "N-word". That being said, fuck you.
4. There were a lot white trash (909'ers more than likely) mixed in there was well
-
You mean Nog. This type of garbage is happening all over the Country. Blame the parents and social media!
For sure. It's organized. IMO, teens are being used because if an adult knocks them the F out they can play the victim for a headline and lawsuit
-
1. I guarantee this was targeted. This is the second time in almost as months this has happened in Newport. They're more than likely from LA and the 909. They're not smart enough to organize something like this. Someone else organized it.
2. This happens here in HB with kids on e-bikes on a much smaller scale. The difference is these little pricks are locals looking to cause trouble.
3. Unlike you, you won't see me using the "N-word". That being said, fuck you.
4. There were a lot white trash (909'ers more than likely) mixed in there was well
I didn’t use the N-word. You’re the one complaining about blacks while disguising them with euphemisms, racist.
-
Fucking animals are doing this all over the country. :(
-
Kill every last one of them.
-
For sure. It's organized. IMO, teens are being used because if an adult knocks them the F out they can play the victim for a headline and lawsuit
Organized…by whom? To what end?
Seems like a bunch of teenagers getting together and being rowdy, which is what teens tend to do. I don’t think there’s some third party organizing this for nefarious purposes.
-
Organized…by whom? To what end?
Seems like a bunch of teenagers getting together and being rowdy, which is what teens tend to do. I don’t think there’s some third party organizing this for nefarious purposes.
Second time in almost as many months the same thing happened in Newport. At the same time it happened in Long Beach. Mostly from LA and the 909. Newport is Lilly white, upscale conservative. Coincidense?
-
"TEENS" !
::)
-
"TEENS" !
::)
They can't say "blacks."
-
Organized…by whom? To what end?
Seems like a bunch of teenagers getting together and being rowdy, which is what teens tend to do. I don’t think there’s some third party organizing this for nefarious purposes.
Actually they do organize these things, constantly. Usually on tiktok groups. They have occasionally been infiltrated and the cops have been prepared to pick a ton of these little fuckers up. Not saying some of these aren't organic meet ups, but they do definitely organize these huge get togethers.
-
They can't say "blacks."
Well we don`t want to offend anyone do we.........or maybe be transparent ? :(
Give me a break........it is what it is,don`t sugarcoat it !!
-
For sure. It's organized.
Actually they do organize these things, constantly.
I also believe many supposedly organic events and mostly peaceful protests and such are organized. I don't know if that was the case here though. I would like to point out that on Getbig we should refrain from rumors, suppositions, hearsay, "expert opinions," assumptions and unsupported allegations based on racisms and such as that is frowned upon in these parts 8)
-
I also believe many supposedly organic events and mostly peaceful protests and such are organized. I don't know if that was the case here though. I would like to point out that on Getbig we should refrain from rumors, suppositions, hearsay, "expert opinions," assumptions and unsupported allegations based on racisms and such as that is frowned upon in these parts 8)
Thanks for your input. I live 10 min from Newport and 20 min from Long Beach. Both got hit, both looted businesses. It happened at the same time in different parts of the country. Newport got the most attention because it got hit harder than any other place. But I'm sure you think it's just a coincidence
-
The teen takeovers have spread quite a bit.
It shows how culture-less and bored the kids are today in this more technological age.
Just pathetic..
-
Thanks for your input. I live 10 min from Newport and 20 min from Long Beach. Both got hit, both looted businesses. It happened at the same time in different parts of the country. Newport got the most attention because it got hit harder than any other place. But I'm sure you think it's just a coincidence
There was no looting. You're thinking of something else.
-
There was no looting. You're thinking of something else.
Bro
Newport Beach experienced widespread chaos on July 4, 2026, including looting, fights, and fireworks attacks, resulting in 402 arrests and significant property damage.
-
Bro
Do you always take the bait? I'm clearly trolling.
-
Do you always take the bait? I'm clearly trolling.
I get bored easily.
-
There was no looting. You're thinking of something else.
They looted a Vons Pavilions and smaller businesses along the way.
-
s=dOzHE851lHTUjl2L
-
I’ve seen tons of these Teen Takeover type videos with cars and this is the most memorable.
https://www.reddit.com/r/oops/s/1IDSQiijAU
-
The Po-Po just stopped a take over of Knotts Berry Farm.
-
Kids will be kids.
-
Kids will be kids.
My parents and grandparents would have beaten my ass
-
The Po-Po just stopped a take over of Knotts Berry Farm.
I have ridden some pretty amazing roller coasters, but the Ghost Rider wooden one there was fuckin' ROUGH.
I had no idea what I was getting into on that one lol.