Getbig.com: American Bodybuilding, Fitness and Figure
Getbig Main Boards => Gossip & Opinions => Topic started by: Donny on July 06, 2026, 03:38:33 AM
-
Trump decided the Red card was unwarranted so he made a phone call & had the decision changed to his satisfaction
it clearly was a Red card
s=mfPJBC9bpBPaLHsh
-
Trump is impacting the outcome of the World Cup
-
Trump is impacting corrupting the outcome of the World Cup
Fixed ! :D
-
Trump is the Daddy.
-
Breaking news: Judge lLaquisha Jackson-Perez-Gupta has stopped the Trump directive, thus the red card suspension stays in place.
-
▫️
-
Trump decided the Red card was unwarranted so he made a phone call & had the decision changed to his satisfaction
it clearly was a Red card
s=mfPJBC9bpBPaLHsh
C'mon Donny - it was clearly a yellow.
Plus, Messi did worse and got no call.
Terrible call.
(https://i.postimg.cc/yYyLZ1YF/Trump-USA-Copy.png)
-
Hahaha, love to see it when the TDS lunatics post this stuff, love to see Trump pointing out the obvious and driving them crazy!
-
▫️
GOOD POINT.
-
C'mon Donny - it was clearly a yellow.
Plus, Messi did worse and got no call.
Terrible call.
(https://i.postimg.cc/yYyLZ1YF/Trump-USA-Copy.png)
Studs in the ankle ...was really going for the ball ::)
100% a red card , could have damaged him badly
-
Something in my youth made me hate soccer, something about the personality of soccer players in general :D
It is amusing that Trump managed to insert himself and cause controversy even here :D
-
Watch the video Donny, was clearly going for the ball.
(https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSnMVwwcvEw7TU6HBicSJ1XuWyS4j2dxT0rEuZCxIzRn-X--zxMkywA2b94&s=10)
-
Watch the video Donny, was clearly going for the ball.
(https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSnMVwwcvEw7TU6HBicSJ1XuWyS4j2dxT0rEuZCxIzRn-X--zxMkywA2b94&s=10)
You'll have to forgive him, Donny is kind of retarded.
-
You'll have to forgive him, Donny Trump is kind of retarded.
Fixed ! :D
He lifted his sole to attack his ankle with his Studs. Could've crippled him.
The other situation is nothing like what the American did.
Look how bent his ankle was ...Ffs
Are you fucking thick?
Your Trump worship is nauseating ::)
-
He has no business getting involved. FIFA should have told him to fuck off.
-
Fixed ! :D
He lifted his sole to attack his ankle with his Studs. Could've crippled him.
The other situation is nothing like what the American did.
Look how bent his ankle was ...Ffs
Are you fucking thick?
Your Trump worship is nauseating ::)
There are 100s of videos, analysis, etc on this.....it was definitely controversial. He was going for the ball.
Has nothing to do with Trump - everyone who saw it live knew it was horseshit. Soccer players have to stop acting like such pussies - shit like this happens.
-
He has no business getting involved. FIFA should have told him to fuck off.
Exactly..it's even worse as the US A is the host nation.
Made the USA a laughing stock from what I've seen on Global news channels
-
Exactly..it's even worse as the US A is the host nation.
Made the USA a laughing stock from what I've seen on Global news channels
Terrible look for us.
-
Made the USA a laughing stock from what I've seen on Global news channels
The global media lies and distorts stuff about the USA all the time.
Look at how many people visiting the country say how they've been lied to by the media and love it here.
-
Terrible look for us.
Yes, other countries aren't used to seeing leaders defend their citizens.
-
The global media lies and distorts stuff about the USA all the time.
Look at how many people visiting the country say how they've been lied to by the media and love it here.
This isn't a distortion. No world leader has done this during a World Cup. If some other country's leader did this on their home turf American soccer fans would be pissed.
-
Trump is King FIFA!
-
It's not a one off with Trump..
Look at him FFS :D
s=KYrLoEQR9eH5WENQ
-
This isn't a distortion. No world leader has done this during a World Cup. If some other country's leader did this on their home turf American soccer fans would be pissed.
gayer than caring about what soccer fans think
-
gayer than caring about what soccer fans think
I'm not anti American but c'mon man...Trump acts sometimes like a fucking pillock
-
The global media lies and distorts stuff about the USA all the time.
Look at how many people visiting the country say how they've been lied to by the media and love it here.
Funny how many people are so upset about this. ;D
-
Funny how many people are so upset about this. ;D
Not me, real men don't follow fag ball. IN AMERICA WE PLAY FOOTBALL. ;D ;D ;D ;D
-
Not me, real men don't follow fag ball. IN AMERICA WE PLAY FOOTBALL. ;D ;D ;D ;D
Fuck yeah.
Saw that LT hit live, was nauseating.
-
Fuck yeah.
Saw that LT hit live, was nauseating.
https://grokipedia.com/page/mike_hartenstine That first hit was delivered by a local guy way back when. Guy was a super athlete in track and field and football.
-
Trump decided the Red card was unwarranted so he made a phone call & had the decision changed to his satisfaction
it clearly was a Red card
s=mfPJBC9bpBPaLHsh
99% of the world thought the call was wrong
-
He has no business getting involved. FIFA should have told him to fuck off.
I agree he shouldn’t have inserted himself in this
-
Trump just asked them to review it and they did.
Was a clear yellow card so now the decision is fixed, good.
Trump to the rescue of FIFA as an organization.
"All I did was ask for a review because I didn't think it was a foul... When they take your best player... and they say you can't play, that's very unfair."
-
https://www.cbssports.com/soccer/news/folarin-balogun-live-updates-suspension-usmnt-world-cup-belgium/live/?c=sc&view=embed
-
(https://st.ilfattoquotidiano.it/wp-content/uploads/2026/07/06/WhatsApp-Image-2026-07-06-at-17.11.10-1-630x453.jpeg)
-
I don't think it's a good look for us but I don't really care much about soccer. I'm sure it is as fixed as the NFL and NBA and this just adds to my suspicions.
-
Fuck yeah.
Saw that LT hit live, was nauseating.
Another leg break on a QB happened last night when Bo Levi Mitchell from the Hamilton Tiger Cats (CFL) had his leg snapped. It took like 20 minutes to get the game started back up.
-
Another leg break on a QB happened last night when Bo Levi Mitchell from the Hamilton Tiger Cats (CFL) had his leg snapped. It took like 20 minutes to get the game started back up.
Thats one tough quarterback , only 20 minutes to splint his leg...
-
Thats one tough quarterback , only 20 minutes to splint his leg...
Hope he finished the game.
-
I’m watching a few minutes of the USA versus Belgium game. I can’t believe this is an actual sport.
Players flopping on the ground like they are dying. It seems like every minute or two someone is falling on the ground pretending to be in agonizing pain. Absolutely ridiculous.
-
I’m watching a few minutes of the USA versus Belgium game. I can’t believe this is an actual sport.
Players flopping on the ground like they are dying. It seems like every minute or two someone is falling on the ground pretending to be in agonizing pain. Absolutely ridiculous.
It can obviously be pretty rough to watch soccer, but I do watch the WC.
The off sides rule is pretty pathetic as they currently have it.
The players look too tired out there too. If they had shifts like hockey it would be more entertaining.
I think they also need to institute some sort of power play system like hockey too.
Lastly it would be nice if the game could progress down the field better. Rules to try and move the ball forward more quickly. Basketball times you to pass half court and going backwards past the line is a back court violation.. because it’s boring to see people just stall like soccer.
-
If USA loses, I plan to riot.
-
USA losing makes a lot of liberals happy
-
USA losing makes a lot of liberals happy
At the least, I can stop pretending to care about this gay sport.
-
I’m watching a few minutes of the USA versus Belgium game. I can’t believe this is an actual sport.
Players flopping on the ground like they are dying. It seems like every minute or two someone is falling on the ground pretending to be in agonizing pain. Absolutely ridiculous.
I can`t bring myself to watch it........never liked it.
-
At the least, I can stop pretending to care about this gay sport.
I actually got into it a bit. I had to learn about a lot of the rules from my wife but being a former S&C coach I’m amazed at the speed and CRAZY conditioning of these guys.
-
I actually got into it a bit. I had to learn about a lot of the rules from my wife but being a former S&C coach I’m amazed at the speed and CRAZY conditioning of these guys.
I got into it too. Being a NY fan in Boston, it was fun to root for a team in a bar when we're all on the same page.
Sport is still gay though, the flopping is even worse than advertised.
-
I can`t bring myself to watch it........never liked it.
I never thought a sport could be more boring than baseball, but here we are.
-
This isn't a distortion. No world leader has done this during a World Cup. If some other country's leader did this on their home turf American soccer fans would be pissed.
This is 100% correct.
Trumps interference likely rallied Belgium and cost the US.
-
This is 100% correct.
Trumps interference likely rallied Belgium and cost the US.
The US played like shit
-
England Vs Norway will be a good game ..
Just saying :D
-
Hahaha, love to see it when the TDS lunatics post this stuff, love to see Trump pointing out the obvious and driving them crazy!
Trump’s Dick is Small?
-
The global media lies and distorts stuff about the USA all the time.
Look at how many people visiting the country say how they've been lied to by the media and love it here.
Depends on the media you are listening to. I saw a lot of the World Cup people here from England, Portugal, Argentina, Japan, Netherlands, Norway, etc. a lot do like it here, as far as “vacation,” but they wouldn’t live here, said it’s nice in small dosages.
The media if you are watching right leaning politics will cherry pick all the “I love USA” narratives to fit their agenda. Same thing happens with left leaning channels, but the opposite end
Right and left are a bunch of retards
-
I never thought a sport could be more boring than baseball, but here we are.
Yup !! :(
-
I wonder if Donald will phone FIFA again :D
s=V9NOJBVzXA3GFOXh
-
Trump was right!
-
England Vs Norway will be a good game ..
Just saying :D
Oh yes I can not wait
-
FIFA & Mr Trump : the perfect copulation of corruption
(https://i.guim.co.uk/img/media/241b2f8975cb9857a366e7b8e0fb5e9ce7beb2e9/135_0_1843_1474/master/1843.jpg?width=1900&dpr=1&s=none&crop=none)
-
I never thought a sport could be more boring than baseball, but here we are.
I watch baseball just about everyday and take offense at your statement.
-
I watch baseball just about everyday and take offense at your statement.
Baseball players are probably the most unathletic athletes.
-
Trump’s Dick is Small?
Maybe you just have a big mouth ???
-
Baseball players are probably the most unathletic athletes.
You're mean.