Getbig.com: American Bodybuilding, Fitness and Figure

Getbig Main Boards => Gossip & Opinions => Topic started by: IroNat on July 07, 2026, 07:11:45 AM

Title: Walmart scamming grocery shoppers?
Post by: IroNat on July 07, 2026, 07:11:45 AM
 :o

Title: Re: Walmart scamming grocery shoppers?
Post by: SweetDaddySiki on July 07, 2026, 07:48:44 AM
OMG! Someone's got a hold of IroNat and turned him against WalMart! Let's hope he doesn't get WDS - Walmart Derangement Syndrome! Stay off social media; its corrupting you. 
I'm going to Walmart later today. Word on the street is that they're having a sale on their Casio watches.  ;)
Title: Re: Walmart scamming grocery shoppers?
Post by: wes on July 07, 2026, 07:55:00 AM
No more buying eggs from Wally World for Iron Nat !!  :(
Title: Re: Walmart scamming grocery shoppers?
Post by: IroNat on July 07, 2026, 07:57:18 AM
OMG! Someone's got a hold of IroNat and turned him against WalMart! Let's hope he doesn't get WDS - Walmart Derangement Syndrome! Stay off social media; its corrupting you. 
I'm going to Walmart later today. Word on the street is that they're having a sale on their Casio watches.  ;)

Wow, a Casio watch is nothing sneeze at!

I bet this goes on at more stores than Walmart, especially if they use pre-packaged meat that comes direct from suppliers, which many of the big chains now do.

From now on I will check the weights of packaged meat wherever I buy it.

I was in ALDI once and the state inspector was in there checking weights.
They do this occasionally at grocery stores.
Title: Re: Walmart scamming grocery shoppers?
Post by: Coach is Back! on July 07, 2026, 09:41:52 AM
On the bright side, we've secured a deal with Walmart and you will soon see West Coast Chopper apparel in every store in the US.
Title: Re: Walmart scamming grocery shoppers?
Post by: SweetDaddySiki on July 07, 2026, 09:44:46 AM
Wow, a Casio watch is nothing sneeze at!

I bet this goes on at more stores than Walmart, especially if they use pre-packaged meat that comes direct from suppliers, which many of the big chains now do.

From now on I will check the weights of packaged meat wherever I buy it.

I was in ALDI once and the state inspector was in there checking weights.
They do this occasionally at grocery stores.
I love my Casio's. On a serious note, my wife was complaining that Walmart didn't have the prices of the produce listed nor on the clothes when she was there Saturday. Not sure what's up with that but I'll overlook this and will continue to go. Wife's not so sure.   ::)
Title: Re: Walmart scamming grocery shoppers?
Post by: IroNat on July 07, 2026, 09:54:57 AM
On the bright side, we've secured a deal with Walmart and you will soon see West Coast Chopper apparel in every store in the US.

West Coast Chopper?
Title: Re: Walmart scamming grocery shoppers?
Post by: Grape Ape on July 07, 2026, 10:01:05 AM
I will continue to avoid WalMart and Target at all costs.
Title: Re: Walmart scamming grocery shoppers?
Post by: Dave D on July 07, 2026, 10:10:56 AM
West Coast Chopper?

It’s the George Foreman grill of salad shooters!

Congrats Coach, getting distribution in Wal Mart is a game changer.  Are you In stores regionally or is it full market?
Title: Re: Walmart scamming grocery shoppers?
Post by: LurkerNoMore on July 07, 2026, 10:14:59 AM
Well just take your groceries to the self check out and scam them back.
Title: Re: Walmart scamming grocery shoppers?
Post by: NaturalWonder83 on July 07, 2026, 10:15:37 AM
Caliber Grocery Solutions
Title: Re: Walmart scamming grocery shoppers?
Post by: IroNat on July 07, 2026, 10:28:45 AM
I will continue to avoid WalMart and Target at all costs.

Snob.
Title: Re: Walmart scamming grocery shoppers?
Post by: Grape Ape on July 07, 2026, 11:11:58 AM
Snob.

No, I mostly try to avoid cheap china made shit.

I can get staple products delivered via prime, and better deals elsewhere on any big purchases.

If you have suggestions on stuff I may be overlooking, I'd like to hear it.  I just don't like these stores.
Title: Re: Walmart scamming grocery shoppers?
Post by: IroNat on July 07, 2026, 11:14:14 AM
No, just avoiding cheap china made shit.

I can get staple products via prime, and better deals elsewhere on any big purchase.

So, you get your cheap Chinee made stuff cheaper on Amazon?

I can dig that.
Title: Re: Walmart scamming grocery shoppers?
Post by: Grape Ape on July 07, 2026, 11:35:07 AM
So, you get your cheap Chinee made stuff cheaper on Amazon?

I can dig that.

I get all stuff like paper towels, toothpaste, etc.....all those kind of things are subscribed to off amazon.  In addition to greats prices, I never have to go get them, and I never run out.

I just can't think of what I'd get at those stores that I can't get elsewhere.

If you have suggestions, I'd hear them out.
Title: Re: Walmart scamming grocery shoppers?
Post by: Coach is Back! on July 07, 2026, 11:39:33 AM
It’s the George Foreman grill of salad shooters!

Congrats Coach, getting distribution in Wal Mart is a game changer.  Are you In stores regionally or is it full market?

Walmart (soon), Pacsun, Tillys (UFC, WCC) full market.
Title: Re: Walmart scamming grocery shoppers?
Post by: Grape Ape on July 07, 2026, 11:54:43 AM
Walmart (soon), Pacsun, Tillys (UFC, WCC) full market.

Congrats.

That's pretty huge.
Title: Re: Walmart scamming grocery shoppers?
Post by: IroNat on July 07, 2026, 12:54:20 PM
I never buy meat at Walmart.  Their prices are too high.
They are not competitive for some reason.
I might buy eggs and milk but as far as groceries that's it.
Title: Re: Walmart scamming grocery shoppers?
Post by: wes on July 07, 2026, 12:55:41 PM
On the bright side, we've secured a deal with Walmart and you will soon see West Coast Chopper apparel in every store in the US.
Congrats Joe.....that`s freaking sweet...........best of luck !!  ;)
Title: Re: Walmart scamming grocery shoppers?
Post by: IroNat on July 07, 2026, 01:18:16 PM
Coach,
What was it like dealing with Walmart buyers?
How competitive did you have to be to supply them?
Title: Re: Walmart scamming grocery shoppers?
Post by: Coach is Back! on July 07, 2026, 01:34:13 PM
Coach,
What was it like dealing with Walmart buyers?
How competitive did you have to be to supply them?

My boys deal with it. It’s their company. I’m an investor and help with some day to day operations when they’re out of town. As for the Walmart buyers, they contacted them.
Title: Re: Walmart scamming grocery shoppers?
Post by: Dave D on July 07, 2026, 02:14:13 PM
Walmart (soon), Pacsun, Tillys (UFC, WCC) full market.

Congratulations!

Title: Re: Walmart scamming grocery shoppers?
Post by: Brenda Steunbeer on July 07, 2026, 09:50:57 PM
(http://next.prdn.nl/prodynamic-prod-retailtrends/Aldi_Kapellen_c69e344ae3.jpg?w=1200)
Title: Re: Walmart scamming grocery shoppers?
Post by: Irongrip400 on July 08, 2026, 06:06:21 PM
On the bright side, we've secured a deal with Walmart and you will soon see West Coast Chopper apparel in every store in the US.

I thought west coast chopper was Jesse James motorcycle company?
Title: Re: Walmart scamming grocery shoppers?
Post by: IroNat on July 09, 2026, 03:43:38 AM
Coach,
Will we see Joe Local t-shirts in our Walmarts?
Title: Re: Walmart scamming grocery shoppers?
Post by: Coach is Back! on July 09, 2026, 11:23:50 AM
I thought west coast chopper was Jesse James motorcycle company?

It is.
Title: Re: Walmart scamming grocery shoppers?
Post by: Coach is Back! on July 09, 2026, 11:26:23 AM
Coach,
Will we see Joe Local t-shirts in our Walmarts?

lol…no. I have my own little online gig. We still put out about 2-300 units a week