Getbig.com: American Bodybuilding, Fitness and Figure

Getbig Main Boards => Gossip & Opinions => Topic started by: NaturalWonder83 on July 07, 2026, 07:58:08 AM

Title: Craigslist Bodybuilder Looking for a Place to Stay
Post by: NaturalWonder83 on July 07, 2026, 07:58:08 AM
professional Body builder looking for a place to stay
© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap
Looking for someone to help with room/board
I am a full time body builder with sponsorship. I work part time, have transportation/I am a responsible young man.
But most of my day is eating/working out and part time work.

I am very close to going professional.
If you can help I can offer help around the house and other things...
a retired man or financially independent would be perfect.

Thank you.
Title: Re: Craigslist Bodybuilder Looking for a Place to Stay
Post by: IroNat on July 07, 2026, 07:59:28 AM
You'd have to charge extra for water use from all the toilet flushing.
Title: Re: Craigslist Bodybuilder Looking for a Place to Stay
Post by: IroNat on July 07, 2026, 08:00:40 AM
professional Body builder looking for a place to stay
© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap
Looking for someone to help with room/board
I am a full time body builder with sponsorship. I work part time, have transportation/I am a responsible young man.
But most of my day is eating/working out and part time work.

I am very close to going professional.
If you can help I can offer help around the house and other things...
a retired schmoe man or financially independent schmoe would be perfect.

Thank you.
Title: Re: Craigslist Bodybuilder Looking for a Place to Stay
Post by: mphgrove on July 07, 2026, 08:32:27 AM
professional Body builder looking for a place to stay
© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap
Looking for someone to help with room/board
I am a full time body builder with sponsorship. I work part time, have transportation/I am a responsible young man.
But most of my day is eating/working out and part time work.

I am very close to going professional.
If you can help I can offer help around the house and other things..
a retired man or financially independent would be perfect.

Thank you.

As old as when bodybuilding began - other things is the operative flag
Title: Re: Craigslist Bodybuilder Looking for a Place to Stay
Post by: SF1900 on July 07, 2026, 08:33:18 AM
professional Body builder looking for a place to stay
© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap
Looking for someone to help with room/board
I am a full time body builder with sponsorship. I work part time, have transportation/I am a responsible young man.
But most of my day is eating/working out and part time work.

I am very close to going professional.
If you can help I can offer help around the house and other things...
a retired man or financially independent would be perfect.

Thank you.

NW, what are these “other things?”
Title: Re: Craigslist Bodybuilder Looking for a Place to Stay
Post by: BB on July 07, 2026, 09:22:12 AM
professional Body builder looking for a place to stay
© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap
Looking for someone to help with room/board
I am a full time body builder with sponsorship. I work part time, have transportation/I am a responsible young man.
But most of my day is eating/working out and part time work.

I am very close to going professional.
If you can help I can offer help around the house and other things...
a retired man or financially independent would be perfect.

Thank you.

(https://i.postimg.cc/mDFzrVND/Image2-9-10.jpg).
Title: Re: Craigslist Bodybuilder Looking for a Place to Stay
Post by: funk51 on July 07, 2026, 12:11:35 PM
   Mr. Scott, who was 80, had spent the last five years of his life in a rowhouse in Baltimore's Brooklyn neighborhood after being befriended by Roger and Betty Thomas. They gave him a spare room in their Pontiac Avenue home. "My husband has been a fan of his since he was a child. He was his idol. When we were in Hollywood about eight years ago, we looked him up," said Mrs. Thomas, a retired licensed practical nurse who is a part-time actress. "They called each other several times, and then we invited him for a visit. He came and never left."      https://www.erbzine.com/scott/    they never leave they just fade away.
Title: Re: Craigslist Bodybuilder Looking for a Place to Stay
Post by: Royalty on July 07, 2026, 02:22:42 PM
professional Body builder looking for a place to stay
© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap
Looking for someone to help with room/board
I am a full time body builder with sponsorship. I work part time, have transportation/I am a responsible young man.
But most of my day is eating/working out and part time work.

I am very close to going professional.
If you can help I can offer help around the house and other things...
a retired man or financially independent would be perfect.

Thank you.

Lies:
“looking for someone to help me” = I want a sugar daddy

“I work part time” = I’m a steroid dealer & gay escort

“I’m a responsible young man” = I’m a con-artist

“I have sponsorship” = I have a fancy schmoe

“I’m very close to going professional” = I will forever be in the amateur ranks
Title: Re: Craigslist Bodybuilder Looking for a Place to Stay
Post by: deadz on July 07, 2026, 02:53:04 PM
(https://i.postimg.cc/mDFzrVND/Image2-9-10.jpg).
He is interested.
Title: Re: Craigslist Bodybuilder Looking for a Place to Stay
Post by: NaturalWonder83 on July 08, 2026, 01:31:58 AM
NW, what are these “other things?”
Errands and bee monitoring

(https://i.postimg.cc/mDFzrVND/Image2-9-10.jpg).
100% who I pictured

Lies:
“looking for someone to help me” = I want a sugar daddy

“I work part time” = I’m a steroid dealer & gay escort

“I’m a responsible young man” = I’m a con-artist

“I have sponsorship” = I have a fancy schmoe

“I’m very close to going professional” = I will forever be in the amateur ranks

Spot on
Title: Re: Craigslist Bodybuilder Looking for a Place to Stay
Post by: joswift on July 08, 2026, 02:40:58 AM
(https://i.postimg.cc/mDFzrVND/Image2-9-10.jpg).

hahahah I was just going to post that....
Title: Re: Craigslist Bodybuilder Looking for a Place to Stay
Post by: Humble Narcissist on July 08, 2026, 06:52:02 AM
Lies:
“looking for someone to help me” = I want a sugar daddy

“I work part time” = I’m a steroid dealer & gay escort

“I’m a responsible young man” = I’m a con-artist

“I have sponsorship” = I have a fancy schmoe

“I’m very close to going professional” = I will forever be in the amateur ranks
You seem to have experience with these guys.
Title: Re: Craigslist Bodybuilder Looking for a Place to Stay
Post by: BayGBM on July 08, 2026, 10:32:46 AM
 :D
Title: Re: Craigslist Bodybuilder Looking for a Place to Stay
Post by: chaos on July 08, 2026, 10:37:29 AM
:D
Bay laughing because he has a collection. ;D
Title: Re: Craigslist Bodybuilder Looking for a Place to Stay
Post by: Grape Ape on July 08, 2026, 10:56:09 AM
Gene - don't do this.

I'll get a collection going on the Y board.
Title: Re: Craigslist Bodybuilder Looking for a Place to Stay
Post by: BayGBM on July 08, 2026, 11:08:50 AM
>I am very close to going professional.

Seriously, is going pro an accomplishment?  In what sense?  What can you do as a "pro" that you couldn't do before?  What exactly do most pros do (that brings in noteworthy income)?  Back in the day it seemed like very few guys had pro cards, but now they seem to hand them out like candy at every level so where is the value and what does it enable? ???
Title: Re: Craigslist Bodybuilder Looking for a Place to Stay
Post by: Royalty on July 08, 2026, 11:15:43 AM
>I am very close to going professional.

Seriously, is going pro an accomplishment?  In what sense?  What can you do as a "pro" that you couldn't do before?  What exactly do most pros do (that brings in noteworthy income)?  Back in the day it seemed like very few guys had pro cards, but now they seem to hand them out like candy at every level so where is the value and what does it enable? ???

I feel bad for anyone who lets this bodybuilder into their home.

You know damn well that he’ll be ordering steroids, and having them mailed to their address. Not to mention storing GH in their refrigerator. And he’ll be hiding syringes and drugs around the their home.
Title: Re: Craigslist Bodybuilder Looking for a Place to Stay
Post by: BayGBM on July 08, 2026, 11:24:01 AM
I feel bad for anyone who lets this bodybuilder into their home.

You know damn well that he’ll be ordering steroids, and having them mailed to their address. Not to mention storing GH in their refrigerator. And he’ll be hiding syringes and drugs around the their home.

Huh?  Maybe he already has his gear... he will just bring it with him.  Why would he need to "hide" syringes?  Hide them from whom?  Presumably they would be in his bathroom/bedroom like any prescription medication. There are worse things to have in your fridge than GH.  ::)
Title: Re: Craigslist Bodybuilder Looking for a Place to Stay
Post by: mphgrove on July 08, 2026, 11:28:44 AM
“Professional” - well not quite yet he says, almost. He’s ABOUT TO TURN PRO. But this: he belongs to one of the oldest professions on the planet.
Title: Re: Craigslist Bodybuilder Looking for a Place to Stay
Post by: Royalty on July 08, 2026, 11:41:09 AM
Huh?  Maybe he already has his gear... he will just bring it with him.  Why would he need to "hide" syringes?  Hide them from whom?  Presumably they would be in his bathroom/bedroom like any prescription medication. There are worse things to have in your fridge than GH.  ::)

I don’t think that the bodybuilder will disclose everything that he’s doing to the home owner.

The bodybuilder will probably hide anything that is illegal
Title: Re: Craigslist Bodybuilder Looking for a Place to Stay
Post by: mphgrove on July 08, 2026, 11:46:32 AM
I don’t think that the bodybuilder will disclose everything that he’s doing to the home owner.

The bodybuilder will probably hide anything that is illegal

Some “sponsors” know the full drill and even play doctor.
Title: Re: Craigslist Bodybuilder Looking for a Place to Stay
Post by: NaturalWonder83 on July 08, 2026, 11:55:20 AM
Huh?  Maybe he already has his gear... he will just bring it with him.  Why would he need to "hide" syringes?  Hide them from whom?  Presumably they would be in his bathroom/bedroom like any prescription medication. There are worse things to have in your fridge than GH.  ::)
Needles would NOT be permitted in my residence. If I found dirty needles stuffed in the trash can hidden under bunched up paper towels, or if I stepped on his used needles in the bathroom, I would kick him out immediately. I also wouldn't want him stabbing me at night with a bleach filled needle.

If he needed to inject himself while staying with me, he would need to inject himself at another location before coming home, like at the gym.
Title: Re: Craigslist Bodybuilder Looking for a Place to Stay
Post by: Royalty on July 08, 2026, 12:23:57 PM
Needles would NOT be permitted in my residence. If I found dirty needles stuffed in the trash can hidden under bunched up paper towels, or if I stepped on his used needles in the bathroom, I would kick him out immediately. I also wouldn't want him stabbing me at night with a bleach filled needle.

If he needed to inject himself while staying with me, he would need to inject himself at another location before coming home, like at the gym.

I remember in the late 90’s and early 2000’s there was a problem at the Golds in Venice with pro and top amateur bodybuilders. They were doing injections in the men’s locker room. They were injecting narcotic pain killers. I cannot remember the exact name of the drug that they were using. But is was a large number of pro’s  (not just 1 or 2). The “dead pool” around that time period included many names of bodybuilders who were expected to die from their injectable pain killer addictions.

Title: Re: Craigslist Bodybuilder Looking for a Place to Stay
Post by: BayGBM on July 08, 2026, 12:43:20 PM
I don’t think that the bodybuilder will disclose everything that he’s doing to the home owner.

The bodybuilder will probably hide anything that is illegal

You are obviously new at this.  ::)
Title: Re: Craigslist Bodybuilder Looking for a Place to Stay
Post by: Van_Bilderass on July 08, 2026, 01:51:36 PM
If or when he turns pro nothing will happen, the phone will not suddenly start ringing with crazy offers. A "pro card" is almost meaningless, he should have mentioned how many followers he has on social media instead as that's all that matters today.
Title: Re: Craigslist Bodybuilder Looking for a Place to Stay
Post by: mphgrove on July 08, 2026, 04:32:53 PM
I remember in the late 90’s and early 2000’s there was a problem at the Golds in Venice with pro and top amateur bodybuilders. They were doing injections in the men’s locker room. They were injecting narcotic pain killers. I cannot remember the exact name of the drug that they were using. But is was a large number of pro’s  (not just 1 or 2). The “dead pool” around that time period included many names of bodybuilders who were expected to die from their injectable pain killer addictions.

Nubain?
Title: Re: Craigslist Bodybuilder Looking for a Place to Stay
Post by: Royalty on July 08, 2026, 04:47:10 PM
Nubain?

Yes.

I remember that the “dead pool” in 2000 or 2001 mentioned a famous pro bodybuilder who walked around Gold’s gym ....smiling. Always smiling.

I instantly thought of Milos Sarcev or Gunter Schlierkamp.

The “Dead Pool” author indicated that the bodybuilder was always smiling at the gym because he was always high on Nubian.
Title: Re: Craigslist Bodybuilder Looking for a Place to Stay
Post by: GymnJuice on July 08, 2026, 05:08:05 PM
I remember in the late 90’s and early 2000’s there was a problem at the Golds in Venice with pro and top amateur bodybuilders. They were doing injections in the men’s locker room. They were injecting narcotic pain killers. I cannot remember the exact name of the drug that they were using. But is was a large number of pro’s  (not just 1 or 2). The “dead pool” around that time period included many names of bodybuilders who were expected to die from their injectable pain killer addictions.

I can't find the deadpool 2026 thread. I would like to add both the bodybuilder and the landlord.
Title: Re: Craigslist Bodybuilder Looking for a Place to Stay
Post by: Dave D on July 08, 2026, 06:30:03 PM
I remember in the late 90’s and early 2000’s there was a problem at the Golds in Venice with pro and top amateur bodybuilders. They were doing injections in the men’s locker room. They were injecting narcotic pain killers. I cannot remember the exact name of the drug that they were using. But is was a large number of pro’s  (not just 1 or 2). The “dead pool” around that time period included many names of bodybuilders who were expected to die from their injectable pain killer addictions.

Nubain.

I knew a guy who trained with Eric From (the other muscle tech guy with Freeman) and said he used it non stop.
Title: Re: Craigslist Bodybuilder Looking for a Place to Stay
Post by: Royalty on July 08, 2026, 06:33:31 PM
Nubain.

I knew a guy who trained with Eric From (the other muscle tech guy with Freeman) and said he used it non stop.

Erik Fromm ?
Title: Re: Craigslist Bodybuilder Looking for a Place to Stay
Post by: Dave D on July 08, 2026, 06:35:16 PM
Erik Fromm ?

Yeah is the spelling? This was when he moved (back) to Denver.
Title: Re: Craigslist Bodybuilder Looking for a Place to Stay
Post by: Royalty on July 08, 2026, 06:43:05 PM
Yeah is the spelling? This was when he moved (back) to Denver.

I might be wrong but I believe that Ameen Alai introduced Nubian to a lot of people. He used it himself. But he didn’t understand how addictive it was until after people were getting hooked.
Title: Re: Craigslist Bodybuilder Looking for a Place to Stay
Post by: mphgrove on July 08, 2026, 06:46:18 PM
Yeah is the spelling? This was when he moved (back) to Denver.

Fromm would have gone a long way had that not happened

Title: Re: Craigslist Bodybuilder Looking for a Place to Stay
Post by: Royalty on July 09, 2026, 05:04:10 AM
^^
Fromm was ‘getting his groove on’ at :58
Title: Re: Craigslist Bodybuilder Looking for a Place to Stay
Post by: NaturalWonder83 on July 09, 2026, 08:23:03 AM
I can't find the deadpool 2026 thread. I would like to add both the bodybuilder and the landlord.
The junkie bodybuilder will more than likely stab the landlord with a bleach filled syringe while he's sleeping and then pawn all the furniture and empty the home's safe.
Title: Re: Craigslist Bodybuilder Looking for a Place to Stay
Post by: BayGBM on July 09, 2026, 09:21:15 AM
The junkie bodybuilder will more than likely stab the landlord with a bleach filled syringe while he's sleeping and then pawn all the furniture and empty the home's safe.

You have some curious fantasies.  :-\
Title: Re: Craigslist Bodybuilder Looking for a Place to Stay
Post by: NaturalWonder83 on July 09, 2026, 09:57:04 AM
You have some curious fantasies.  :-\
Sure, Bay! I'm terrified of needles so it would make sense that my ultimate fantasy would to be stabbed with a bleach filled syringe in my house like Dr. Silverman in Terminator 2.
It's called being careful and wanting to not get murdered. Call me crazy, but I don't think it's a wise idea to pick up hitchhikers or let strangers stay in my home. Countless stories of drifters being invited into people's homes who end up murdering/robbing them.
Title: Re: Craigslist Bodybuilder Looking for a Place to Stay
Post by: Dave D on July 09, 2026, 10:11:46 AM
Fromm would have gone a long way had that not happened



Fromm had a great physique. I can’t remember if he ever got his pro card, but he was competing in the era when only a handful of people got pro cards. It seemed that MuscleTech only used top level amateurs (Fromm, Freeman, Big Matt something….) and they started getting pro cards so muscle tech signed Cutler.

Muscle Tech ads were great, everyone wore lab coats or played 1 on1 basketball at the park.
Title: Re: Craigslist Bodybuilder Looking for a Place to Stay
Post by: Royalty on July 09, 2026, 11:07:18 AM
Fromm had a great physique. I can’t remember if he ever got his pro card, but he was competing in the era when only a handful of people got pro cards. It seemed that MuscleTech only used top level amateurs (Fromm, Freeman, Big Matt something….) and they started getting pro cards so muscle tech signed Cutler.

Muscle Tech ads were great, everyone wore lab coats or played 1 on1 basketball at the park.

Around 2004 or 2005, MuscleTech dumped all of the smaller names. MuscleTech threw all of their newly available money at Jay Cutler in a monstrous deal. Smart move. Jay dethroned Ronnie in ‘06

Ironically after Jay lost the Olympia to Dexter, MuscleTech lost all faith in Cutler. He refused to sign their small, new contract. Jay then promptly destroyed the field at the 2009 Mr Olympia.

MuscleTech looked like fools.
Title: Re: Craigslist Bodybuilder Looking for a Place to Stay
Post by: Royalty on July 09, 2026, 11:20:16 AM
Sure, Bay! I'm terrified of needles so it would make sense that my ultimate fantasy would to be stabbed with a bleach filled syringe in my house like Dr. Silverman in Terminator 2.
It's called being careful and wanting to not get murdered. Call me crazy, but I don't think it's a wise idea to pick up hitchhikers or let strangers stay in my home. Countless stories of drifters being invited into people's homes who end up murdering/robbing them.

GOLD

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Title: Re: Craigslist Bodybuilder Looking for a Place to Stay
Post by: NaturalWonder83 on July 10, 2026, 01:07:57 AM
Around 2004 or 2005, MuscleTech dumped all of the smaller names. MuscleTech threw all of their newly available money at Jay Cutler in a monstrous deal. Smart move. Jay dethroned Ronnie in ‘06

Ironically after Jay lost the Olympia to Dexter, MuscleTech lost all faith in Cutler. He refused to sign their small, new contract. Jay then promptly destroyed the field at the 2009 Mr Olympia.

MuscleTech looked like fools.
I had never heard this. Muscletech dominated back in the day and it seemed like Jay was always going to be with them. I had no idea they did that to him. Reminds me of when Decca passed on signing the Beatles or Blockbuster turning down Netflix. I wonder if that was the event that killed them. They were so popular, yet now all I see is only one of their pre workouts in GNC. No store sells their Gakic, Nitro-Tech of Cell-Tech.
Title: Re: Craigslist Bodybuilder Looking for a Place to Stay
Post by: Brenda Steunbeer on July 10, 2026, 05:33:48 AM
Sure, Bay! I'm terrified of needles so it would make sense that my ultimate fantasy would to be stabbed with a bleach filled syringe in my house like Dr. Silverman in Terminator 2.
It's called being careful and wanting to not get murdered. Call me crazy, but I don't think it's a wise idea to pick up hitchhikers or let strangers stay in my home. Countless stories of drifters being invited into people's homes who end up murdering/robbing them.


Or set your house on fire
Happened to an older man in Belgium last year. He felt sorry for a homeless guy, and offered him a room in his house. After a week trouble started. People who are homeless often have severe mental problems. So the homeless guy set his room on fire. Burnt down the entire house, owner got third degree burn wounds.
And ended up homeless too hahahaha


Title: Re: Craigslist Bodybuilder Looking for a Place to Stay
Post by: Never1AShow on July 10, 2026, 05:43:35 AM
Yes.

I remember that the “dead pool” in 2000 or 2001 mentioned a famous pro bodybuilder who walked around Gold’s gym ....smiling. Always smiling.

I instantly thought of Milos Sarcev or Gunter Schlierkamp.

The “Dead Pool” author indicated that the bodybuilder was always smiling at the gym because he was always high on Nubian.

Aren't they both alive, along with Mike Christian, who I think also said he had this issue.  How did they all get off the drug?
Title: Re: Craigslist Bodybuilder Looking for a Place to Stay
Post by: Never1AShow on July 10, 2026, 05:50:29 AM
I had never heard this. Muscletech dominated back in the day and it seemed like Jay was always going to be with them. I had no idea they did that to him. Reminds me of when Decca passed on signing the Beatles or Blockbuster turning down Netflix. I wonder if that was the event that killed them. They were so popular, yet now all I see is only one of their pre workouts in GNC. No store sells their Gakic, Nitro-Tech of Cell-Tech.

All supplement companies are basically flushed now right?  Does anyone buy fart powder and the rest anymore?
Title: Re: Craigslist Bodybuilder Looking for a Place to Stay
Post by: NaturalWonder83 on July 10, 2026, 06:07:12 AM
All supplement companies are basically flushed now right?  Does anyone buy fart powder and the rest anymore?
The only brands at my local Vitamin Shoppe that seem to sell are the Bum protein, Rhys protein, Isopure protein, pre workouts, and protein bars. I think the protein bars are a booming industry because people are obsessed with protein snacks. And I think the Rhys proteins sell because of the influencers on social media. I really miss some of the old brands, like VPX.