Getbig.com: American Bodybuilding, Fitness and Figure

Getbig Main Boards => Gossip & Opinions => Topic started by: Coach is Back! on July 09, 2026, 10:50:32 AM

Title: The Party of Satan
Post by: Coach is Back! on July 09, 2026, 10:50:32 AM
“I’m going to continue posting this every week.

Senator Jamie Pedersen said if little girls as young as 8 who can menstruate, her parents have no right to be involved in her s*xual decisions.”

He leads the Democrat LGBTQ Caucus

In his own words..⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://x.com/pnwconservative/status/2074759443359867019?s=46
Title: Re: The Party of Satan
Post by: Royalty on July 09, 2026, 11:01:02 AM
These scumbags are targeting third graders
Title: Re: The Party of Satan
Post by: deadz on July 09, 2026, 11:15:21 AM
DISGUSTING as are the majority of Libscum!
Title: Re: The Party of Satan
Post by: illuminati on July 09, 2026, 11:27:25 AM
“I’m going to continue posting this every week.

Senator Jamie Pedersen said if little girls as young as 8 who can menstruate, her parents have no right to be involved in her s*xual decisions.”

He leads the Democrat LGBTQ Caucus

In his own words..⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://x.com/pnwconservative/status/2074759443359867019?s=46


WTF !!  He should be arrested - He might as well admit he's paedophile.
Title: Re: The Party of Satan
Post by: IroNat on July 09, 2026, 11:41:25 AM
Perverts.
Title: Re: The Party of Satan
Post by: Tennisballz on July 09, 2026, 11:48:25 AM
Of course he’s a Washington state politician. At this point the country really needs to just split up so we can get away from these people.
Title: Re: The Party of Satan
Post by: Wiggs on July 09, 2026, 02:15:31 PM
“I’m going to continue posting this every week.

Senator Jamie Pedersen said if little girls as young as 8 who can menstruate, her parents have no right to be involved in her s*xual decisions.”

He leads the Democrat LGBTQ Caucus

In his own words..⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://x.com/pnwconservative/status/2074759443359867019?s=46

Worry about the pedophiles in your party Joseph.  You have alot on your plate.
Title: Re: The Party of Satan
Post by: illuminati on July 09, 2026, 02:24:50 PM
Worry about the pedophiles in your party Joseph.  You have alot on your plate.


What party is yours ?? Doesn't it have any Paedophiles / Weirdo Perverts ??
Title: Re: The Party of Satan
Post by: deadz on July 09, 2026, 02:31:05 PM

What party is yours ?? Doesn't it have any Paedophiles / Weirdo Perverts ??
I'd say that Libscum easily win as the pedo party!
Title: Re: The Party of Satan
Post by: illuminati on July 09, 2026, 02:36:34 PM
I'd say that Libscum easily win as the pedo party!

Yes I agree they certainly have a lot of very wierd members & followers let alone the things the back.
Title: Re: The Party of Satan
Post by: Coach is Back! on July 09, 2026, 02:48:47 PM
Worry about the pedophiles in your party Joseph.  You have alot on your plate.

You don't want to go there, Wiggs. While we're trying to stop it your party literally writes and passes laws to reduce charges and sentences while trying to normalize it. Remember that you're the party that created NAMBLA, Love is Love, Minor attracted persons. What laws are passed in California always get passed on and adapted by blue states. Case in point......

Title: Re: The Party of Satan
Post by: illuminati on July 09, 2026, 03:30:03 PM
You don't want to go there, Wiggs. While we're trying to stop it your party literally writes and passes laws to reduce charges and sentences while trying to normalize it. Remember that you're the party that created NAMBLA, Love is Love, Minor attracted persons. What laws are passed in California always get passed on and adapted by blue states. Case in point......

WTF - Unbelievable!!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
Title: Re: The Party of Satan
Post by: Wiggs on July 09, 2026, 04:16:05 PM
You don't want to go there, Wiggs. While we're trying to stop it your party literally writes and passes laws to reduce charges and sentences while trying to normalize it. Remember that you're the party that created NAMBLA, Love is Love, Minor attracted persons. What laws are passed in California always get passed on and adapted by blue states. Case in point......

I stopped at "your party". Lets get something straight.  I'm a registered independent.  Since I was 18. Look at my post history,  it's ok both sides, including Trump who in his second term has decided to publicly be a moraless piece of shit. Lets stop with the Democrats and me bullshit. I've been one of the loudest voices against the entire LGBTQ bullshit, abortion and open borders. It's now gotten to the point that both sides suck so bad, each swing of the pendulum results in more extreme left or more extreme right. You're on board for the long haul, ride or die like a mindless little drone. Fuck that, I align myself in truth. What does the bible say about the matter? That's why both sides suck and are evil. This country is done-zo.
Title: Re: The Party of Satan
Post by: mphgrove on July 09, 2026, 07:50:58 PM
I stopped at "your party". Lets get something straight.  I'm a registered independent.  Since I was 18. Look at my post history,  it's ok both sides, including Trump who in his second term has decided to publicly be a moraless piece of shit. Lets stop with the Democrats and me bullshit. I've been one of the loudest voices against the entire LGBTQ bullshit, abortion and open borders. It's now gotten to the point that both sides suck so bad, each swing of the pendulum results in more extreme left or more extreme right. You're on board for the long haul, ride or die like a mindless little drone. Fuck that, I align myself in truth. What does the bible say about the matter? That's why both sides suck and are evil. This country is done-zo.

I am more optimistic than above statement but calling the other side “Satan” is ridiculous either way. I am a registered Democrat and my best friend is a registered Republican. Obviously we don’t run around calling each other “Satan”. And saying the country should split in two is far more ridiculous. One of my women friends detests Trump and her sister and husband love him (still). Her other sister is a Democrat with that sister’s husband being a Republican. How are we going to arrange all that in the new split up USA? Let’s get a life and keep discussing and even violently disagreeing, but no Satan please.
Title: Re: The Party of Satan
Post by: Coach is Back! on July 09, 2026, 08:05:47 PM
I am more optimistic than above statement but calling the other side “Satan” is ridiculous either way. I am a registered Democrat and my best friend is a registered Republican. Obviously we don’t run around calling each other “Satan”. And saying the country should split in two is far more ridiculous. One of my women friends detests Trump and her sister and husband love him (still). Her other sister is a Democrat with that sister’s husband being a Republican. How are we going to arrange all that in the new split up USA? Let’s get a life and keep discussing and even violently disagreeing, but no Satan please.

Huge difference between a Democrat and a “progressive liberal” the same as there is a difference between a Republican and a Conservative. I’m a conservative not a republican. Real Democrats, even though we don’t see eye to eye on many things are rational thinking and can generally work across the isle to solve issues. Very few good Democrats are left they’re being driven out by communists within their party. There is no such thing as a “Democratic Socialist” it’s a soft term for communists
Title: Re: The Party of Satan
Post by: beakdoctor on July 09, 2026, 08:29:52 PM
I honestly can't understand how anyone can support the democratic party. They're completely insane.

If you support them you're either incredibly stupid or just as perverse as they are.

Other than being a poor POC who constantly falls for their performative sympathy which has just strung them along at the poverty level, I can't see how anyone can think a single thing they push benefits anyone other than the politicians themselves who get ridiculously wealthy as their districts get worse and worse year after year, especially city electeds where senseless violence,  poverty, urban decay, homelessness, drug addiction, HIV/AIDS, and any other crime is totally out of control but aside from all of that , their insistence on manipulating the minds of your children- and their bodies should be the signal to bail on that despicable,  disgraceful,  shameless cult.
Title: Re: The Party of Satan
Post by: wes on July 09, 2026, 09:13:46 PM
“I’m going to continue posting this every week.

Senator Jamie Pedersen said if little girls as young as 8 who can menstruate, her parents have no right to be involved in her s*xual decisions.”

He leads the Democrat LGBTQ Caucus

In his own words..⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://x.com/pnwconservative/status/2074759443359867019?s=46
Unfucking real.....hang him high...........fucking degenerate scum !!  :(
Title: Re: The Party of Satan
Post by: Gym Rat on July 10, 2026, 12:26:42 AM
I imagine most of the loony demturds here will quietly ignore this thread (as usual) or post something similar to Niggs like "Trummmmmppp" or something similar.
Phukking p3do supporting caulk worshippers. The demturds here are some of the oddest around.

Especially the lead whiner and "kiddy-turd fisherman", Prime Cokk Sukkah...
Title: Re: The Party of Satan
Post by: mphgrove on July 10, 2026, 05:42:00 AM
Huge difference between a Democrat and a “progressive liberal” the same as there is a difference between a Republican and a Conservative. I’m a conservative not a republican. Real Democrats, even though we don’t see eye to eye on many things are rational thinking and can generally work across the isle to solve issues. Very few good Democrats are left they’re being driven out by communists within their party. There is no such thing as a “Democratic Socialist” it’s a soft term for communists

Here’s the irony. What you say is true in terms of the extreme within the Democratic Party. I am not a Democratic Socialist (I strongly believe in capitalism) but I temper that with “the rich are getting richer and the poor (AND THE MIDDLE) getting poorer and that there are fairness issues that need to be addressed. And some of all that might be considered by some here “socialistic”.

Back to the irony: we are not really as polarized as everyone says. The political parties and politicians are VERY POLARIZED, not us the actual people. We break down as:
About one third Democrat
One third Republican
One third Independent

A great many/most of the Independents are moderates like me. And some of us within the parties (like me a Democrat) are moderates. Never count the moderates out!

Generally we moderates are this:
Concerned about income fairness (comments above)
Liberal on health care policy
More pro-law enforcement than against it, (enforce, prosecute and support the people who do this for a living)
In between on immigration
Back and forth on foreign policy depending on the specifics
In between on culture wars (not too “woke”, but more live and let live)

Some variations but generally the above.
Title: Re: The Party of Satan
Post by: Humble Narcissist on July 10, 2026, 07:32:18 AM
I honestly can't understand how anyone can support the democratic party. They're completely insane.

If you support them you're either incredibly stupid or just as perverse as they are.

Other than being a poor POC who constantly falls for their performative sympathy which has just strung them along at the poverty level, I can't see how anyone can think a single thing they push benefits anyone other than the politicians themselves who get ridiculously wealthy as their districts get worse and worse year after year, especially city electeds where senseless violence,  poverty, urban decay, homelessness, drug addiction, HIV/AIDS, and any other crime is totally out of control but aside from all of that , their insistence on manipulating the minds of your children- and their bodies should be the signal to bail on that despicable,  disgraceful,  shameless cult.
And the media totally gives them a pass.
Title: Re: The Party of Satan
Post by: funk51 on July 10, 2026, 08:26:41 AM
 This reminds me of george carlin's bit, people we can do without. any sex offender who violates a child should be introduced to the wood chipper correctional method. and anyone who enables them should face jail time, put in a cell with big bubba.
Title: Re: The Party of Satan
Post by: Gym Rat on July 10, 2026, 12:09:43 PM

Fukk demturds, I would hope they all die instantly.

Phukking commie traitor phagz, kid-diddlers, gender confused, tranny worshipping, glory-hole gagging, phaggotz...

All of you TDS tards here. Die phukkers...
Title: Re: The Party of Satan
Post by: chaos on July 10, 2026, 12:35:16 PM
Fuck that, I align myself in truth. What does the bible say about the matter? That's why both sides suck and are evil. This country is done-zo.
So the earth is a ball and blacks were not the first jews? Good to see you getting back to normal. 8)
Title: Re: The Party of Satan
Post by: pamith on July 15, 2026, 03:22:10 AM
My nikka
Title: Re: The Party of Satan
Post by: Coach is Back! on July 17, 2026, 12:34:51 PM
Yesterday’s speech by Marco Rubio was brilliant…

Left-Wing Terrorism

He just called out:
-Transgender shooter that shot up a Catholic school.
-The far left radical that murdered Charlie Kirk
-Multiple deranged assassination attempts on President Trump

“More than 80% of radical violence is now driven by far-left and anarchist actors.

These are not abstract statistics. Americans have seen what those numbers mean.

An all-out assault on our immigration officers, sniper attacks, explosives, armed ambushes, a transgender shooter opening fire on Catholic elementary school students as they pray, his gun marked with slogans like, "Where is your God now?", a healthcare executive executed in cold blood in the streets, multiple assassination attempts on a sitting president, and the murder of the greatest conservative activist of a generation, a man who happened to also be a husband and the father of two young children, shot and killed while speaking to a crowd of students.

This is a distinctive and unique evil. It has always been driven by a hatred, above all else, a hatred for civilization itself.

It is a revolt of the worst against the best, a revolt of the weak and the cowardly against the strong and the good. It is perpetrated by those who cannot build, who cannot create, who cannot achieve great things, and take their revenge upon the world for their own inadequacy by seeking to destroy those who can.

This is what radical leftism is.

It may wear various different slogans and ideologies across place and time. They can call themselves anti-capitalist, or anti-imperialist, or communist, or anarchist, or Marxist, but the fundamental character is always the same. It's always the same.

It is a poisonous resentment cloaked in the language of equality and justice, liberation, and an overwhelming need to tear down what greater men have built, to wreck what is beautiful and what is right, on behalf of people who are only filled with ugliness and have nothing else to offer the world.

Through violence and through terror, they once again seek to impose their ugliness on all of us.”

THIS is the speech that Americans needed to hear.

https://x.com/katiepavlich/status/2077881903135257085?s=46
Title: Re: The Party of Satan
Post by: YngiweRhoads on July 17, 2026, 06:27:36 PM
I stopped at "your party". Lets get something straight.  I'm a registered independent.  Since I was 18. Look at my post history,  it's ok both sides, including Trump who in his second term has decided to publicly be a moraless piece of shit. Lets stop with the Democrats and me bullshit. I've been one of the loudest voices against the entire LGBTQ bullshit, abortion and open borders. It's now gotten to the point that both sides suck so bad, each swing of the pendulum results in more extreme left or more extreme right. You're on board for the long haul, ride or die like a mindless little drone. Fuck that, I align myself in truth. What does the bible say about the matter? That's why both sides suck and are evil. This country is done-zo.

Holy fuck. Someone gets it.

Title: Re: The Party of Satan
Post by: jude2 on July 17, 2026, 07:08:49 PM
The party of the sickos for sure.
Title: Re: The Party of Satan
Post by: rocket on July 17, 2026, 07:49:01 PM
Holy fuck. Someone gets it.

Yeah, Wiggs gets it but you'll note that Coach will rarely, if ever admit he is wrong. Notice how he studiously ignores the rebuttal and doesn't just admit he made assumptions which are false. 

There are quite a few people on this board who use ye olde "you disagree with me? you must be with the nazi party (whichever side)".  All of them are worthless as people to talk to about any political issue.  All they want is to scratch through life, living out a silly little fantasy that they are always right and that they can get through it without having to say "I'm sorry Wiggs, I made an assumption".

Not to mention that they all absolutely fucking hate anybody who says "well, you know, I don't give a fuck what either side says, I'm just here to think for myself".  It doesn't give them any dirt - any pointless irrelevant dirt they can blather on about to hopefully wash away any resistance to the fact that they are always right.
Title: Re: The Party of Satan
Post by: honest on July 17, 2026, 08:07:44 PM
I stopped at "your party". Lets get something straight.  I'm a registered independent.  Since I was 18. Look at my post history,  it's ok both sides, including Trump who in his second term has decided to publicly be a moraless piece of shit. Lets stop with the Democrats and me bullshit. I've been one of the loudest voices against the entire LGBTQ bullshit, abortion and open borders. It's now gotten to the point that both sides suck so bad, each swing of the pendulum results in more extreme left or more extreme right. You're on board for the long haul, ride or die like a mindless little drone. Fuck that, I align myself in truth. What does the bible say about the matter? That's why both sides suck and are evil. This country is done-zo.

Not just the country, the whole western world is infected and terminal with the same disease, we hoped Trump would be the cure but like many diseases sometimes the cure can kill you as much as the disease.
Title: Re: The Party of Satan
Post by: Coach is Back! on July 17, 2026, 08:30:45 PM
Yeah, Wiggs gets it but you'll note that Coach will rarely, if ever admit he is wrong. Notice how he studiously ignores the rebuttal and doesn't just admit he made assumptions which are false. 

There are quite a few people on this board who use ye olde "you disagree with me? you must be with the nazi party (whichever side)".  All of them are worthless as people to talk to about any political issue.  All they want is to scratch through life, living out a silly little fantasy that they are always right and that they can get through it without having to say "I'm sorry Wiggs, I made an assumption".

Not to mention that they all absolutely fucking hate anybody who says "well, you know, I don't give a fuck what either side says, I'm just here to think for myself".  It doesn't give them any dirt - any pointless irrelevant dirt they can blather on about to hopefully wash away any resistance to the fact that they are always right.

Ok, you want me to apologize to Wiggs because I thought he was a “Democrat”? Ok, fine. But he’s has had pretty wild accusations he’s been taught by his indoctrination-pushing Professors. Other than that I’m dead on with my statements about the American Communist Party (Formerly the Democrat Party) and it can’t even be denied
Title: Re: The Party of Satan
Post by: Van_Bilderass on July 18, 2026, 05:11:01 AM
The "conservatives" here won't denounce ass fucking faggotry as long as it stays half-hidden. They won't denounce a president who holds up LGBTQ Pride flags and who wants Pride parades downtown Tehran. Faggotry isn't conservative, it's liberalism. Tell me it isn't; just think what conservatives thought a number of decades ago. You think faggotry is fine despite being a Catholic Conservative or whatever type of conservative, fine, but also admit you've liberalized.

There pictures above of these bare ass sickos in leather chaps at Pride parades. Will a majority Republican conservative country ban these degenerate displays? Of course not. At best you might limit "sex education" at school. It's the nature of a free liberal country, and I'm not here using the term liberal in the modern sense where it signifies blue haired tranny advocates.

You know who burned the homo and tranny propaganda of the Hirschfeld institute? This couldn't happen in the US and the conservatives wouldn't want it anyway.
Title: Re: The Party of Satan
Post by: Van_Bilderass on July 18, 2026, 05:23:48 AM
Also remember, Trump initially only wanted to ban child transgender surgeries without parental consent. He only changed the wording after criticism from Matt Walsh and MTG and others. US style liberal conservatives will defend the right to any degeneracy as long as its consenting adults. Nature of the beast, the prize of "freedom."
Title: Re: The Party of Satan
Post by: Coach is Back! on July 18, 2026, 06:29:53 AM
There’s no end to your EXTREME TDS…..seek help
Title: Re: The Party of Satan
Post by: rocket on July 18, 2026, 04:23:09 PM
Ok, you want me to apologize to Wiggs because I thought he was a “Democrat”? Ok, fine. But he’s has had pretty wild accusations he’s been taught by his indoctrination-pushing Professors. Other than that I’m dead on with my statements about the American Communist Party (Formerly the Democrat Party) and it can’t even be denied

I feel terrible pointing this out because that was more than you usually will acknowledge but that response:

- Asserts that you will apologise, but deftly doesn't
- Magnificently turns around for a return serve with the classic "past dirt"
- Finishes with a rousing chorus of "I'm right about everything else"

If I didn't know better, I'd think I was arguing with a woman  ;D
Title: Re: The Party of Satan
Post by: Coach is Back! on July 18, 2026, 05:25:53 PM
I feel terrible pointing this out because that was more than you usually will acknowledge but that response:

- Asserts that you will apologise, but deftly doesn't
- Magnificently turns around for a return serve with the classic "past dirt"
- Finishes with a rousing chorus of "I'm right about everything else"

If I didn't know better, I'd think I was arguing with a woman  ;D

When you’ve been married as many times as me you tend to pick up good arguing habits lol