Getbig.com: American Bodybuilding, Fitness and Figure

Getbig Main Boards => Gossip & Opinions => Topic started by: funk51 on July 09, 2026, 11:21:05 AM

Title: RIP bonnie tyler
Post by: funk51 on July 09, 2026, 11:21:05 AM
     
1     
    RIP
Title: Re: RIP bonnie tyler
Post by: wes on July 09, 2026, 01:05:37 PM
RIP
Title: Re: RIP bonnie tyler
Post by: lightweight83 on July 09, 2026, 03:46:21 PM
Total eclipse of the heart was the number one song in the country the day I was born, and I always loved holding out for a hero because I had short circuit 2 on VHS as a kid!
RIP
Title: Re: RIP bonnie tyler
Post by: Kwon on July 09, 2026, 03:54:10 PM
RIP QUEEN BONNIE
Title: Re: RIP bonnie tyler
Post by: deadz on July 09, 2026, 05:55:35 PM
Total eclipse of the heart was the number one song in the country the day I was born, and I always loved holding out for a hero because I had short circuit 2 on VHS as a kid!
RIP
Huge hit back in the day.
Title: Re: RIP bonnie tyler
Post by: Irongrip400 on July 09, 2026, 07:07:49 PM
To be honest, had you asked me, I’d have thought she had already passed.
Title: Re: RIP bonnie tyler
Post by: Andy Griffin on July 09, 2026, 07:58:24 PM
was she saved ?
Title: Re: RIP bonnie tyler
Post by: beakdoctor on July 09, 2026, 08:32:57 PM
RIP . Among her other songs I loved total eclipse of the heart. Played it at my wedding.
Title: Re: RIP bonnie tyler
Post by: funk51 on July 10, 2026, 05:33:06 AM
was she saved ?
   Is that saying still a thing on here ?  say hell-o to Opie and Aunt Bee for me.  ::) ::) ::) ::)
Title: Re: RIP bonnie tyler
Post by: Pet shop boys on July 10, 2026, 06:22:54 AM
Total Eclipse of the Heart

That power ballad is part of the DNA of every member of the MTV generation.

- Martha Quinn

WoooSSSHHHHHHHHHHH
Title: Re: RIP bonnie tyler
Post by: Humble Narcissist on July 10, 2026, 07:25:50 AM
was she saved ?
Does the Church Of England believe in saving?
Title: Re: RIP bonnie tyler
Post by: Pet shop boys on July 10, 2026, 07:34:20 AM
was she saved?

I need glasses

I read: : "was she shaved?"

now I can't get Kate Bush out of my mind ;D



WoooSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhh 80's  Hairy and wild probably
Title: Re: RIP bonnie tyler
Post by: funk51 on July 10, 2026, 08:21:31 AM
I need glasses

I read: : "was she shaved?"

now I can't get Kate Bush out of my mind ;D



WoooSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhh 80's  Hairy and wild probably
   
1    first song that comes to mind  ;D
Title: Re: RIP bonnie tyler
Post by: funk51 on July 10, 2026, 08:22:13 AM
   
1   2 nd song
Title: Re: RIP bonnie tyler
Post by: WrongAdvices on July 10, 2026, 09:12:27 AM
Once upon a time I was falling in love
But now I’m only falling apart
Nothing I can do
Torn up lips, and a shart
(Turn around bright eyes)

PIP
Title: Re: RIP bonnie tyler
Post by: wave_length on July 10, 2026, 11:57:18 AM
Damn all the stars of the 80s are slowly fading away.
RIP.
Title: Re: RIP bonnie tyler
Post by: Gym Rat on July 10, 2026, 12:06:12 PM
A dumb kvnt with shitty songs, who cares...
Title: Re: RIP bonnie tyler
Post by: Herr Wolf on July 10, 2026, 12:52:31 PM
A dumb kvnt with shitty songs, who cares...

Are you still having to padlock the fridge to stop Sabrina from stuffing her big fat tits on all the sugary treats? And what is with that Liberace homo her sister has married? Youve raised a right pair or libtard idiots lol.
Title: Re: RIP bonnie tyler
Post by: Palumboism on July 10, 2026, 07:05:17 PM
Bonnie Tyler - Total Eclipse Of The Heart

Title: Re: RIP bonnie tyler
Post by: AbrahamG on July 10, 2026, 07:10:10 PM
Are you still having to padlock the fridge to stop Sabrina from stuffing her big fat tits on all the sugary treats? And what is with that Liberace homo her sister has married? Youve raised a right pair or libtard idiots lol.

LMFAO @ Free Affeman. 
Title: Re: RIP bonnie tyler
Post by: funk51 on July 11, 2026, 05:30:30 AM
Are you still having to padlock the fridge to stop Sabrina from stuffing her big fat tits on all the sugary treats? And what is with that Liberace homo her sister has married? Youve raised a right pair or libtard idiots lol.
                     :o :o :o :o :o  Incredible first post, Welcome to getbig. looks like you will fit in real good here.
Title: Re: RIP bonnie tyler
Post by: funk51 on July 11, 2026, 05:32:08 AM
Bonnie Tyler - Total Eclipse Of The Heart


 
1   what do you think of Doro cover.  ??? ??? ???
Title: Re: RIP bonnie tyler
Post by: Humble Narcissist on July 11, 2026, 07:20:16 AM
Damn all the stars of the 80s are slowly fading away.
RIP.
We'll all be joining them soon.
Title: Re: RIP bonnie tyler
Post by: wes on July 11, 2026, 07:23:34 AM
Are you still having to padlock the fridge to stop Sabrina from stuffing her big fat tits on all the sugary treats? And what is with that Liberace homo her sister has married? Youve raised a right pair or libtard idiots lol.
WELCOME TO THE THUNDERDOME.........FUCK FACE!!!!!!!!!!11111
Title: Re: RIP bonnie tyler
Post by: funk51 on July 11, 2026, 09:08:57 AM
We'll all be joining them soon.
  Some sooner than others  ;D
Title: Re: RIP bonnie tyler
Post by: WrongAdvices on July 11, 2026, 09:12:45 AM
WELCOME TO THE THUNDERDOME.........FUCK FACE!!!!!!!!!!11111
Shows up for a single rage-baited post, then gone. Who’s testing a gimmick?
Title: Re: RIP bonnie tyler
Post by: funk51 on July 11, 2026, 12:40:07 PM
Shows up for a single rage-baited post, then gone. Who’s testing a gimmick?
  I guess one hate post deserves another. imagine disrespecting a woman who has just passed away, seems like the lowest common denominator. sad.
Title: Re: RIP bonnie tyler
Post by: Humble Narcissist on July 12, 2026, 08:49:06 AM
  I guess one hate post deserves another. imagine disrespecting a woman who has just passed away, seems like the lowest common denominator. sad.
Look at the Lindsey Graham thread. Tough crowd.
Title: Re: RIP bonnie tyler
Post by: funk51 on July 12, 2026, 09:16:06 AM
Look at the Lindsey Graham thread. Tough crowd.
Lindseed  G was a great guy from what I have heard, may he rest in peace :'( :'( :'( :'(
Title: Re: RIP bonnie tyler
Post by: AbrahamG on July 12, 2026, 05:11:25 PM
Lindseed  G was a great guy from what I have heard, may he rest in peace :'( :'( :'( :'(

As far as genocidal, self loathing homosexual maniacs go, yeah, seemed like a swell guy. 
Title: Re: RIP bonnie tyler
Post by: Van_Bilderass on July 12, 2026, 06:58:05 PM
As far as genocidal, self loathing homosexual maniacs go, yeah, seemed like a swell guy.

I think he said killing Russians is "the best investment ever made." He sure loved killing. Saying Rest in Peace is sort of ironic I think. However I'm not in the business of deciding the fate of souls.

One of if not the last pic of Lindsey.
Title: Re: RIP bonnie tyler
Post by: funk51 on July 13, 2026, 05:22:51 AM
As far as genocidal, self loathing homosexual maniacs go, yeah, seemed like a swell guy.
   :D :D :D :D
Title: Re: RIP bonnie tyler
Post by: Humble Narcissist on July 13, 2026, 07:44:18 AM
As far as genocidal, self loathing homosexual maniacs go, yeah, seemed like a swell guy.
He should have been a Democrat.
Title: Re: RIP bonnie tyler
Post by: pamith on July 15, 2026, 01:42:38 AM
A dumb kvnt with shitty songs, who cares...
Bro...
Title: Re: RIP bonnie tyler
Post by: funk51 on July 15, 2026, 06:01:14 AM
Bro...
     
1                                              One wonders what makes him so bitter.
Title: Re: RIP bonnie tyler
Post by: Palumboism on July 15, 2026, 04:58:15 PM
what do you think of Doro cover.  ??? ??? ???

I have no problem with covers, often times they can be as good or better than the original.  This is a great song, so I understand why they did a cover of it, but you either have to bring something different or unique to the song, or you have the be as good, or better than the original.  They accomplishing neither of these.  They just aren't hitting the notes to bring out the potential of this song. 
Title: Re: RIP bonnie tyler
Post by: funk51 on July 16, 2026, 01:15:35 PM
I have no problem with covers, often times they can be as good or better than the original.  This is a great song, so I understand why they did a cover of it, but you either have to bring something different or unique to the song, or you have the be as good, or better than the original.  They accomplishing neither of these.  They just aren't hitting the notes to bring out the potential of this song.
   She brought rob halford  ;D