Getbig.com: American Bodybuilding, Fitness and Figure
Getbig Main Boards => Gossip & Opinions => Topic started by: Coach is Back! on July 11, 2026, 11:37:34 PM
-
Not a fan but he wasn’t an enemy
-
A true piece of shit and traitor to this country. Bye-bye.
-
.
-
Good riddance
-
.
-
Quite a shock.
Was he poisoned somehow?
RIP
-
A true piece of shit and traitor to this country. Bye-bye.
Qft
Biggest closet case since John Travolta
-
Quite a shock.
Was he poisoned somehow?
RIP
Lindsay accomplished his lifelong goal of seeing an unending US military quagmire manifest in Iran and laid down and died. "it's time for me to go now."
-
Lindsay accomplished his lifelong goal of seeing an unending US military quagmire manifest in Iran and laid down and died. "it's time for me to go now."
(https://i.guim.co.uk/img/media/15192c106c300a4baf63997f4abbe2881e888470/290_0_5000_4000/master/5000.jpg?width=1900&dpr=1&s=none&crop=none)
(https://i.guim.co.uk/img/media/7a5cbe11a04ad5cf7b86bf17f28a65f16a3e00f5/730_0_3750_3000/master/3750.jpg?width=1900&dpr=1&s=none&crop=none)
-
He never recovered from having his picture with the magic bubble wand at Disney World published.
https://www.thedailybeast.com/lindsey-graham-confronted-over-little-mermaid-bubble-wand-by-tmz/
-
A true piece of shit and traitor to this country. Bye-bye.
Shockingly something we both agree on but from 180 degrees different perspectives (MAGA v. GAGA). He can rot in hell with McCain. I'm very skeptical this was natural causes, and it it wasn't who did it, our side or theirs?
Curious to see what happens with all the blackmail material.
-
Things that make you go hmmmm
-
Cause of death released:
-
Never paid attention to the guy but apparently he hurt a lot of feelings. The Squadfather of the Senate?
-
Didn’t know him personally or anything, but I thought it was strange he was not married and had no kids and went to Disney World. Didn’t agree with his foreign policy either. Not sure who’s mourning him or if he has family alive but this seems strange.
-
Did he or will he be reaching out to Mitch any month soon?
-
.
RIP to Graham and RIP to all of those people from Gaza who were murdered.
-
The Military Industrial Complex will miss Graham greatly.
(https://substackcdn.com/image/fetch/f_auto,q_auto:good,fl_progressive:steep/https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2Fb7530d00-b589-4bdc-a87f-117550b76853_1797x1125.png)
-
I don't take joy in anyone's death, at least very rarely, it's for God to decide. That said he was a real piece of work. I did note a while back that Tucker Carlson, who obviously had problems with Lindsey's war mongering, said he was an extremely nice and charming man. If only he had been on the "right" side.
Cause of death released:
Thanks for the pic LOL. I've been needling Trump supporters about the death vaxx, might repost in the future :D
-
he looks 81
-
Never paid attention to the guy but apparently he hurt a lot of feelings. The Squadfather of the Senate?
Dave wasn't a war mongering phaggot that loved Israel unconditionally and a sucked Trump's cock for sport.
-
Still amazes me almost daily here how all the blatant jew-hate is tolerated. Maybe Ron thinks it’s better to know who they are?
-
Still amazes me almost daily here how all the blatant jew-hate is tolerated. Maybe Ron thinks it’s better to know who they are?
Did you just find Getbig? Lol
Those cosplaying Jews are not the biblical Israelites. They're literally the villains in the bible that usurped the identity of the real Israelites and have systemically used their intelligence, and relationship with Satan to get where they are. They're the scourge of this earth. Yhe world seeing it finally. Now fuck off.
-
Still amazes me almost daily here how all the blatant jew-hate is tolerated. Maybe Ron thinks it’s better to know who they are?
(https://i.makeagif.com/media/10-02-2015/xduon_.gif)
-
Obviously, Iran has decided to start and work up the ladder.
Lindsey now. Mitch most likely Tuesday (if he hasn't croaked yet), and then... ??? These things come in threes.
-
Poisoned?
A directed-energy weapon?
A gay lovers quarrel?
We’ll never know.
-
Poisoned?
A direct energy weapon?
A gay lovers quarrel?
We’ll never know.
Death by cocksucking. Certain getbiggers are on notice.
-
Still amazes me almost daily here how all the blatant jew-hate is tolerated. Maybe Ron thinks it’s better to know who they are?
It credits Ron that he allows it. Do you think Getbig should be a two-tier forum where you can shit on negros (often by Jewish posters no less I've noticed), Muslims and any other group... except Jews? Getbig should be included in Bibi's 8th front of war, that of social media, against antisemitism? And what crosses the line towards "blatant hate"? Getbig is a tinier than tiny corner oasis of relative freedom, one of the very few left on the internets :D
-
Did you just find Getbig? Lol
Those cosplaying Jews are not the biblical Israelites. They're literally the villains in the bible that usurped the identity of the real Israelites and have systemically used their intelligence, and relationship with Satan to get where they are. They're the scourge of this earth. Yhe world seeing it finally. Now fuck off.
Is Ron jewish per your lunacy?
-
Is Ron jewish per your lunacy?
Ron is Jewish just not Hebrew Israelite. Hope this helps.
-
Is Ron jewish per your lunacy?
Ron is straight from Israel. Ron knows I know who he is and Ron knows I know who I am. Ron doesn't interfere with board topics for the most part anymore. He provides an almost free speech platform in which we are allowed to voice our opinions and for that I appreciate him very much. I don't take personal shots at Ron because he doesn't do anything to deserve it, it wouldn't be smart on my part and I've been here almost 30 years.
-
.
He’s not wrong
-
Death most likely from a blood clot- the symptoms fit it pretty well. It is so easy, especially past the age of 50, to develop blood clots while flying long distances. That's why you wear compression socks, get up every half hour, etc. on flights.
I got a blood clot driving a truck cross country non-stop. It was pretty scary but a doc noticed it quickly.
None of this fits the conspiracy machine here, but the truth is often fairly simple.
-
I bet Iran is going to try to take credit for his death, so they look powerful.
-
.
-
America first!
-
Who will fill his giant ruby slippers? Another blood-lusting Disney loving “bachelor”? Hopefully Glitch is next.
-
Trump's favorite Jew adviser with a wild theory
-
Never paid attention to the guy but apparently he hurt a lot of feelings. The Squadfather of the Senate?
And just like the squadfather both are dead
-
.
(https://i.postimg.cc/zfp98Lbh/images-q-tbn-ANd9Gc-T5I-r-MNl-J4LYqgfk-Ta-Wh62ai6f-QYMOy4RB01gtl-P4w-SQ-s-10.jpg).
RIP.
-
Maybe it was his small cock that got a blood clot and passed from it?
-
Maybe it was his small cock that got a blood clot and passed from it?
Getting his anus prolapsed repeatedly couldn't have helped either.
-
IRCG is getting leveled
https://x.com/centcom/status/2076495252454584794?s=46
-
For better or worse, Trump does not get too influenced by individuals other than himself, but if anybody has influenced him lately it has been Lindsay (as much or even more than Rubio, with Vance not counting for too much). For example, Lindsay has been a staunch supporter of both Ukraine and Israel and, of course, the US military, heavily based in his own state. Recently he has been a successful counter-weight to Trump being wishy washy on Ukraine.
-
Competitor 650 (0:55) requested as pallbearer per final wishes
-
For better or worse, Trump does not get too influenced by individuals other than himself, but if anybody has influenced him lately it has been Lindsay (as much or even more than Rubio, with Vance not counting for too much). For example, Lindsay has been a staunch supporter of both Ukraine and Israel and, of course, the US military, heavily based in his own state. Recently he has been a successful counter-weight to Trump being wishy washy on Ukraine.
Don't you think it's hard to gauge who he's actually influenced by? I've been talking about how IMO what Trump is doing wrt Ukraine is a very long standing Deep State project, that of breaking up or destroying current Russia. Obviously the US wants to stay world hegemon. OTOH you have individual lunatics like that Laura Loomer seemingly making admin staffing decisions, via Trump, at least she's claiming "scalps" on the daily.
I'd be interested in your take on whether taking a more and more active part in that war is wise.
The Israelis seemed to think Lindsey was their agent
-
“If you wait by the river long enough, the bodies of your enemies will float by.” --Sun Tzu
-
Don't you think it's hard to gauge who he's actually influenced by? I've been talking about how IMO what Trump is doing wrt Ukraine is a very long standing Deep State project, that of breaking up or destroying current Russia. Obviously the US wants to stay world hegemon. OTOH you have individual lunatics like that Laura Loomer seemingly making admin staffing decisions, via Trump, at least she's claiming "scalps" on the daily.
Very hard! But on foreign policy Lindsay and Rubio (IMHO) are at top along with some private people like his son-in-law and that Steve W negotiator guy. In the case of Lindsay, it’s mainly a power thing (Lindsay had huge behind the scenes sway in US Senate) but also a personal thing, they got along (by the way, which proves Trump is not anti-gay on a personal level).
Ukraine is complex. I am not Latvian or Estonian, Lithuanian or Finnish, but I guess I am old school in thinking I would be concerned if I were.
-
Very hard! But on foreign policy Lindsay and Rubio (IMHO) are at top along with some private people like his son-in-law and that Steve W negotiator guy. In the case of Lindsay, it’s mainly a power thing (Lindsay had huge behind the scenes sway in US Senate) but also a personal thing, they got along (by the way, which proves Trump is not anti-gay on a personal level).
Ukraine is complex. I am not Latvian or Estonian, Lithuanian or Finnish, but I guess I am old school in thinking I would be concerned if I were.
Thanks. I don't think Trump is anti-gay either. I mean he said one of the reasons he went into Iran was to free the gays which Iran throws off roofs, according to him at least.
I don't know if you read the NY times piece on the build-up to the Iran war which claimed almost the entire admin, most notably the VP, along with the generals were skeptical of the prospects of the war being successful. Instead he went with what Netanyahu and Mossad chief Barnea said. Bibi might be the most influential individual voice.
I'm a Finn and the game being played wrt Russia seems very dangerous to me. It's fun and games until it isn't. Luckily Putin seems to be exceedingly cautious, regardless of what you may think of him and Russia overall. If he goes away it's not a certainty who follows will be less aggressive towards the rest of the world.
-
Thanks. I don't think Trump is anti-gay either. I mean he said one of the reasons he went into Iran was to free the gays which Iran throws off roofs, according to him at least.
I don't know if you read the NY times piece on the build-up to the Iran war which claimed almost the entire admin, most notably the VP, along with the generals were skeptical of the prospects of the war being successful. Instead he went with what Netanyahu and Mossad chief Barnea said. Bibi might be the most influential individual voice.
I'm a Finn and the game being played wrt Russia seems very dangerous to me. It's fun and games until it isn't. Luckily Putin seems to be exceedingly cautious, regardless of what you may think of him and Russia overall. If he goes away it's not a certainty who follows will be less aggressive towards the rest of the world.
No one is anti-gay other than the obvious dumbasses and lunatics, it's all that they pushed after, transvestites and pedophiles and freaky weirdos. Deliberately pushed from behind closed doors is your own business to letting mentally ill perverts read to kids in public libraries.
-
Still amazes me almost daily here how all the blatant jew-hate is tolerated. Maybe Ron thinks it’s better to know who they are?
Wtf are you talking about ???
Please point out the “Jew hate”
-
No one is anti-gay other than the obvious dumbasses and lunatics, it's all that they pushed after, transvestites and pedophiles and freaky weirdos. Deliberately pushed from behind closed doors is your own business to letting mentally ill perverts read to kids in public libraries.
The bible is anti-gay. Please read Romans chapter 1 if you forgot. I'm not Christian myself so I don't look at gays through that lens. But I see Catholics and other Christians turn more "permissive" towards what is clearly an abomination according to the bible and it's a curious thing. Are you Christian? If so I'd be curious how you square the bible with not being anti-gay. Of course I know the usual justifications, Jesus never said anything himself and homosexuality is no worse than any other sin and so on. But to say it's "totally ok" to be gay if you just do it in your bedroom is a strange stance for a Christian. In my humble opinion of course, everyone is totally free to interpret the bible the way they see fit and they do, especially in liberal countries like the US, anything goes! LOL
And where should gays be in public life, what should the exact policy be? I mean Trump is holding a rainbow LGBTQ flag FFS so that's out of the bedroom and onto center stage promoting the deviancy. Would you hold a rainbow LGBTQ flag if you were president?
I don't "hate" individual gays and I think it's mostly an inborn, genetic trait. However I think the gay culture is a total cesspool and many gays lust for minors too, it's been an accepted part of the culture IMO even if many gays publicly protest the charge. One woman I know took part in a threesome with two gay IRANIANS, she wanted to see them fucking. Barf! Disgusting to say the least. Is this what Trump wants for America since he wants to liberate the Iranian homos?!! ;D
-
Poisoned?
A directed-energy weapon?
A gay lovers quarrel?
We’ll never know.
He caught monkey pox on brokeback Space Mountain when he visited Disney.
-
Interesting Finn perspective above. I wonder if you are representative. You are basically saying, “don’t poke the bear”
For me here’s the two simplistic sides to the argument:
The old expression here in US, “give them an inch, they’ll take a mile.”
The flip side: Crimea and now the Donbas inside the Ukraine were always culturally and “economically” Russian. Who knows what the popular will inside those regions really is. Who cares if Russia gets them back (already true for Crimea)?
Maybe I just have an American perspective, but I’m going with “give them an inch, they will take a mile” regardless of who lthe leadership may be.
-
Interesting Finn perspective above. I wonder if you are representative. You are basically saying, “don’t poke the bear”
For me here’s the two simplistic sides to the argument:
The old expression here in US, “give them an inch, they’ll take a mile.”
The flip side: Crimea and now the Donbas inside the Ukraine were always culturally and “economically” Russian. Who knows what the popular will inside those regions really feel?
Maybe I just have an American perspective, but I’m going with “give them an inch, they will take a mile” regardless of who lthe leadership may be.
I don't understand why this is supposed to matter to us. As an American halfway across the globe, it makes no real difference to me if Russia ends up controlling Ukraine. If anything, more Russian progress might finally force the Europeans to spend seriously on their own defense. This would let us step back and stop carrying the burden alone.
At the end of the day, I see these military misadventures as little more than cover stories. They let insiders and contractors siphon off enormous amounts of taxpayer money. Biden and Ukraine, Halliburton in Iraq, and whoever’s cashing in around the Persian Gulf right now. It’s the same pattern every time.
-
Don't you think it's hard to gauge who he's actually influenced by? I've been talking about how IMO what Trump is doing wrt Ukraine is a very long standing Deep State project, that of breaking up or destroying current Russia. Obviously the US wants to stay world hegemon. OTOH you have individual lunatics like that Laura Loomer seemingly making admin staffing decisions, via Trump, at least she's claiming "scalps" on the daily.
I'd be interested in your take on whether taking a more and more active part in that war is wise.
The Israelis seemed to think Lindsey was their agent
This is why you’re a leftist mental case
“Self-description and editorial line: Haaretz describes itself as having a “broadly liberal outlook” on domestic and international issues. It is known for supporting civil rights, being critical of right-wing Israeli governments (especially Netanyahu’s coalitions), opposing the occupation of Palestinian territories, and backing peace initiatives. It often advocates for weaker societal groups, including Israeli Arabs, immigrants, and others.”
-
I don’t fully disagree with the old “Military Industrial Complex” argument. Eisenhower himself was concerned about this.
That MI complex LOVEs Trump bullying Europe into spending more and more. Meanwhile we are depleting our own resources in Persia and Hegseth (and Lindsay if still here) would be SPEND SPEND SPEND. Trump’s vocabulary was initially the other direction but his actions are SPEND SPeND SPEND
-
.
-
.
gayer than homosexuality.
-
Wtf are you talking about ???
Please point out the “Jew hate”
Use the search bar to search for “jews” and see results from the past year (ignore any silly Wiggs stuff).
-
.
Regardless of accusations he had a 33 military career in the USAF and retired as a Colonel. He didn’t turn his back on the country like McCain, Milley and every other high ranking military official that tried to overthrow a sitting President. Waiting patiently for their court martial
-
Use the search bar to search for “jews” and see results from the past year (ignore any silly Wiggs stuff).
In other words you can't point out what doesn't exist.
-
Regardless of accusations he had a 33 military career in the USAF and retired as a Colonel. He didn’t turn his back on the country like McCain, Milley and every other high ranking military official that tried to overthrow a sitting President. Waiting patiently for their court martial
You mean like you and everyone else wanted to happen Jan 6th? ::) ::) ::) ::)
Stupid is as stupid does.
-
I wish those violent, out of control madmen were successful in their unarmed
guided tour insurrection. ::) ::)
-
.
Do you read gay erotica? :-X
-
Do you read gay erotica? :-X
Well he’s a getbig thread clicker
-
Regardless of accusations he had a 33 military career in the USAF and retired as a Colonel. He didn’t turn his back on the country like McCain, Milley and every other high ranking military official that tried to overthrow a sitting President. Waiting patiently for their court martial
Maybe he liked being surrounded by men
-
In other words you can't point out what doesn't exist.
I did, there’s plenty. You’ll just claim because it doesn’t say “I hate jews” or worse that it isn’t jew hate.
-
You mean like you and everyone else wanted to happen Jan 6th? ::) ::) ::) ::)
Stupid is as stupid does.
The fact it was a proven set up and not an “insurrection”…..
-
The fact it was a proven set up and not an “insurrection”…..
Sure it was “proven”. Hahahaha. Only in Retardville would anyone believe that. Meaning you.
-
Sure it was “proven”. Hahahaha. Only in Retardville would anyone believe that. Meaning you.
You should stick to bodybuilding posts and drug dealing.
-
You should stick to bodybuilding posts and drug dealing.
You should stick to pretend LARPing and conspiracy theories. Oh wait….
-
(https://i.postimg.cc/5yR1G9GZ/images-q-tbn-ANd9Gc-Svx-Zj-KYa8C7g8z-OHgfj8Fg-kl6QVItraa-Kd4v-Idpt-Qz-A-s-10.jpg).
When I first heard the ladybug thing, I thought it was going to be a cute elderly southern 'mo thing, come to find out the guy had a molely, warty asshole :-\.
-
(https://i.postimg.cc/5yR1G9GZ/images-q-tbn-ANd9Gc-Svx-Zj-KYa8C7g8z-OHgfj8Fg-kl6QVItraa-Kd4v-Idpt-Qz-A-s-10.jpg).
When I first heard the ladybug thing, I thought it was going to be a cute elderly southern 'mo thing, come to find out the guy had a molely, warty asshole :-\.
Hahaha same here
-
The bible is anti-gay. Please read Romans chapter 1 if you forgot. I'm not Christian myself so I don't look at gays through that lens. But I see Catholics and other Christians turn more "permissive" towards what is clearly an abomination according to the bible and it's a curious thing. Are you Christian? If so I'd be curious how you square the bible with not being anti-gay. Of course I know the usual justifications, Jesus never said anything himself and homosexuality is no worse than any other sin and so on. But to say it's "totally ok" to be gay if you just do it in your bedroom is a strange stance for a Christian. In my humble opinion of course, everyone is totally free to interpret the bible the way they see fit and they do, especially in liberal countries like the US, anything goes! LOL
And where should gays be in public life, what should the exact policy be? I mean Trump is holding a rainbow LGBTQ flag FFS so that's out of the bedroom and onto center stage promoting the deviancy. Would you hold a rainbow LGBTQ flag if you were president?
I don't "hate" individual gays and I think it's mostly an inborn, genetic trait. However I think the gay culture is a total cesspool and many gays lust for minors too, it's been an accepted part of the culture IMO even if many gays publicly protest the charge. One woman I know took part in a threesome with two gay IRANIANS, she wanted to see them fucking. Barf! Disgusting to say the least. Is this what Trump wants for America since he wants to liberate the Iranian homos?!! ;D
Well, ok the Bible is anti-gay. But often it’s gang rape that’s being discussed (the male angels in Sodom) or generalized promiscuity (Paul’s diatribes in the context of Roman sexual license). I guess they also would have disapproved of the close one-on-one relationships of the Greek warriors, like Achilles and Partroclus but we do not know that for certain. There are some very close relationships between men in the Old Testament (David and Jonathan). I agree that the anti-gay perspective in scripture is there, but there is a lot of ambiguity. True that Paul would have been horrified by modern day Gay Pride parade goings on. But I wonder how Jesus himself would have weighed in on two men living quietly together and sharing a bed. Just do not know.
By the way, I am Christian myself. Somewhat familiar with scripture.
-
(https://i.postimg.cc/5yR1G9GZ/images-q-tbn-ANd9Gc-Svx-Zj-KYa8C7g8z-OHgfj8Fg-kl6QVItraa-Kd4v-Idpt-Qz-A-s-10.jpg).
When I first heard the ladybug thing, I thought it was going to be a cute elderly southern 'mo thing, come to find out the guy had a molely, warty asshole :-\.
Man that was real? It literally made me want to puke I couldn’t read it. Ughh
-
Please read Romans chapter 1 if you forgot.
The Bible is overwhelmingly a Hebrew spiritual endeavour
It is ironic for such an anti Jewish commentator like you to mention it but even the devil cites scripture to suit his own purpose
-
Use the search bar to search for “jews” and see results from the past year (ignore any silly Wiggs stuff).
Ah I thought you meant in this thread. Carry on 8)
-
Well he’s a getbig thread clicker
True.
-
Man that was real? It literally made me want to puke I couldn’t read it. Ughh
My dog has a few dark skin tags on his belly, so I kept saying to my wife in a gay southern accent don’t mind his ladybugs. She said why do you keep saying that? So I had to give her the gist of the story until she told me to stop.
-
-
^^^ I wish they would stop referring to trannies as "she" when it is obviously a "he."
-
^^^ I wish they would stop referring to trannies as "she" when it is obviously a "he."
X2