Getbig.com: American Bodybuilding, Fitness and Figure
Getbig Main Boards => Gossip & Opinions => Topic started by: Never1AShow on July 12, 2026, 06:57:10 AM
-
Surprised there's not more cheering here about England advancing yesterday. I'm rooting for them ever since I saw this video. I know it's a parody but love the expressions and language
https://www.instagram.com/p/DaIZ5chRTQA/?hl=en
-
I haven't watched 1 second of it.
-
Who wins, Argentina or England?
-
Who wins, Argentina or England?
England. It's revenge on U.S. soil for losing the Revolutionary War and War of 1812.
-
England. It's revenge on U.S. soil for losing the Revolutionary War and War of 1812.
Very true and as long as Seaman is in goal and Beckham and Shearer are form it's in the bag
-
I haven't watched 1 second of it.
X2 Soccer ::)
-
Very true and as long as Seaman is in goal and Beckham and Shearer are form it's in the bag
Is the game tonight?
-
Is the game tonight?
Sure is, not that I give a shit
-
Can we please relax with soccer? Enough is enough with Ronaldo, Messi, and IShowSpeed. Not everyone who is stuck in a waiting room, pizza parlor, or tire store appreciates people huddled around the tv on the wall clapping and cheering at the screen.
-
Can we please relax with soccer? Enough is enough with Ronaldo, Messi, and IShowSpeed. Not everyone who is stuck in a waiting room, pizza parlor, or tire store appreciates people huddled around the tv on the wall clapping and cheering at the screen.
I know, I find it quite pathetic. The people that are acting patriotic will probably write easily be smashing shit up when they lose.
-
Can we please relax with soccer? Enough is enough with Ronaldo, Messi, and IShowSpeed. Not everyone who is stuck in a waiting room, pizza parlor, or tire store appreciates people huddled around the tv on the wall clapping and cheering at the screen.
Sounds like schmoes when watching the judging finals of the Mr Olympia
-
England were robbed
-
England were robbed
Serves them right, scores one goal and the fucking dumb ass manager decides to play defense the rest of the way
-
Serves them right, scores one goal and the fucking dumb ass manager decides to play defense the rest of the way
100% deserved to lose, had the team to win, just didn't have the belief to keep playing and decided to try to defend their lead. Different players, different tournament, same result from the same tactics again. It was like Southgate was still managing them.
-
Serves them right, scores one goal and the fucking dumb ass manager decides to play defense the rest of the way
Yes he did, but the fouling from Argentina which was ignored by the shit skin referee was outrageous
DONALD, you are forgiven..ask FIFA for a replay :D
-
Political statements are against FIFA rules & I bet this is ignored
Bringing up the Falklands war is just ridiculous at a World Cup.
s=GNDYFCaOkjg2p9vS
-
Serves them right, scores one goal and the fucking dumb ass manager decides to play defense the rest of the way
Isn't that normal soccer strategy?
-
Isn't that normal soccer strategy?
It’s normal strategy for a lesser opponent, but not a team that’s defending WC champs , and Copa America champs, unless you are up like 5-0 maybe
-
Well done Spain 🇪🇸
Fuck Argentina dirty fouling Bastards
-
;D
-
Well done Spain 🇪🇸
Fuck Argentina dirty fouling Bastards
For a country that likes to associate themselves as “wannabe Europeans” they sure act like savage 3rd world monkeys
-
For a country that likes to associate themselves as “wannabe Europeans” they sure act like savage 3rd world monkeys
This is so gratifying :D
-
For a country that likes to associate themselves as “wannabe Europeans” they sure act like savage 3rd world monkeys
Spain is the welfare class of Europe. Portugal is the homeless.
-
I haven't watched 1 second of it.
Me neither. Who the fuck cares.
-
Spain is the welfare class of Europe. Portugal is the homeless.
Tell that to Argentinans, they love to associate themselves as “Europeans” so they can brag and look down on Mexicans, and other S Americans
-
Spain is the welfare class of Europe. Portugal is the homeless.
Nah thats England / France & Germany with the amount of scrounging lazy immigrants/ Muslims
They have.
-
Nah thats England / France & Germany with the amount of scrounging lazy immigrants/ Muslims
They have.
They have to take care of the lazy immigrants in their countries as well as support the rest of Europe.
-
Sounds like schmoes when watching the judging finals of the Mr Olympia
Bro...
-
I didn’t watch because I’m not gay. Did it “come home” ???
-
I didn’t watch because I’m not gay. Did it “come home” ???
No..corrupt as men in thongs :D
-
No..corrupt as men in thongs :D
Who are the Weiders and Arnolds of the football world? Pisses me off hearing that. Would’ve liked to see one of the whiter countries win
-
Who are the Weiders and Arnolds of the football world? Pisses me off hearing that. Would’ve liked to see one of the whiter countries win
Well FIFA is corrupt, Trump has a finger in every pie ( when there is money to be made)
It was embarassing how Trump was pushed aside by the Spanish players & a FIFA official during their photo